Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

i registered round about the time of the press conference,but didn,t recieve any confirmation email ,so i registered again a couple of days ago.

the same thing happened to me, i didn't receive a confirmation code the first time so I registered again.

I got a code............USA florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL

I am not a happy person right now...I kept the rules and only registered once and I didnt get a code..
I could have used my UK address but I was %!%// honest and keeping the rules now I cant go...oh well...That is one for the Madonna concert then :)

I GOT 2 CODES:))) wooohhooooo,

GOOOOD LUCK to you ALL for TOMORROW...WOHHHOOO:clapping:

I have a spare Vargak - I'll PM you with it

Yeah, got my code about an hour ago....so happy right now.....just hope I can get a ticket now

egi, that is why MJ fans really are special. It's so nice to see people being generous and fair. (I got my code.. only one.. it's enough for myself and family)

Guys, if you have more than one AEG code then you should pass them on to someone else because you won't be able to use them unless you have other credit cards billed to another address under another name.

Really nice of you man.....good looking out! :)

oh...it really would mean a lot to me....at least I could go on and beg the airlines to let me fly a week earlier...
I am starting to cry now..OMG I have a workday to do and I am a wreck.....:agree::agree:

where do you enter the code? i got my code in the email, clicked on the ticketmaster link and i dont see a place to type it? someone help?

I sincerely believe that everyone will get code......however, I don't believe that they will all work in the morning....bummer. Let's hope for the best!!!!! :)

Pre sale Pin Codes for MJ Concerts

Has anyone received the presale pin code to book tickets for the MJ shows before they go on general sale this Friday?

If not does anyone know when they are going to send them out?

So what we do tomorrow is......click the link, fill in the code. and
try to see if you can buy tickets ...THEN fill in credit card info?

Back