Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

well i think its unfair if the fans outside of the UK will not get anything. thats cheating. they didnt say that from the beginning.

I agree with you, we shouldn't have been allowed to register if they weren't going to send codes outside of the UK.

All the tickets are going to be reserved today, I'm sure of it, on friday, we will have nothing!!

All the tickets are going to be reserved today, I'm sure of it, on friday, we will have nothing!!

they only put aside a certain amount of tickets for presale, like a certain block or certain rows of different blocks on different days, so dont worry the majority of tickets will be on sale friday, only a small amount of tickets will go tomorrow :)

i think i leave you al for the next few hours.
it,s messing up my brain....... i will take a nice warm bath and will go out and someplace else my dinner

tis is freaking me out

wait guys. there are only sms who are sent out till now - except the emails from o2, but we didnt register for that. so we have to keep cool. i bet the emails are send out later...

wait guys. there are only sms who are sent out till now - except the emails from o2, but we didnt register for that. so we have to keep cool. i bet the emails are send out later...

Of course! 2 - 3 hours from now!

emails from o2 are emails from mjlive.com!!!

I registered several email addresses and haven't received anything yet but did get a text. Presumably email codes are coming later.

no they wont, jesus the pre-sale is a small proportion dont take this the wrong way but people SERIOUSLY need to chill out

Cool!! :D So it's all nationalities then! Registered with three different e-mail addresses, and got my mate and my girlfriend to register as well. I WANT A CODE!!! :D :D :D

I got an MJLive email code just now. Don't give up people, they're on their way! Fingers crossed we will all be there together on opening night

I've received my code for the Presale.
I live in Denmark, so that's one more country, you can add to the list.

Congrats to all of us that have our codes. :wild:

Good luck to all still waiting.. keep the faith. :flowers:

I used five different email addresses, and got a reply for one of them. I was hoping for at least two codes so I could possibly get tix for two concerts during the presale, but now I'm thinking that I should have used different names in the application, in case they checked, lol. Ah well... I'm thankful just to get one. :)

Do you think that there might be mistakes on the 1st night (with the stage etc)...Im thinking the 1st night might not be the best one to go to!!

Whatcha think?

Back