Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

Password presale starts Wednesday 11 March at 07:00.
Password presale ends Friday 13 March at 06:00.
General on-sale starts Friday 13 March at 07:00.

The webpage registration is open for all nationalities, the sms-registration is open for uk residents only.

not trying to sound mean but why are people stressing outside the uk, didnt u read this?

Presale

According to the customer service of the O2 Arena the registration for pre-sale tickets is only open to UK residents.

UK residents

1. Text 'MJ' to 81707 for your chance to join the pre sale. Text costs 10p to 12p dependent on network.
2. Alternatively, visit www.MichaelJacksonLive.com to subscribe. Please add mj@michaeljacksonlive.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to your address book to ensure successful email delivery.

Registration for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") is open from 09:00 GMT March 5, 2009 until 06:59 GMT March 13, 2009.

You are registering for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") giving access to a ticket "presale" window for purchasing tickets. After registering you will receive in the next days your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. Your unique password will allow you the chance to purchase up to 4 tickets.

Hi This is only for the sms codes email works around the world

not trying to sound mean but why are people stressing outside the uk, didnt u read this?

Presale

According to the customer service of the O2 Arena the registration for pre-sale tickets is only open to UK residents.

UK residents

1. Text 'MJ' to 81707 for your chance to join the pre sale. Text costs 10p to 12p dependent on network.
2. Alternatively, visit www.MichaelJacksonLive.com to subscribe. Please add mj@michaeljacksonlive.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to your address book to ensure successful email delivery.

Registration for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") is open from 09:00 GMT March 5, 2009 until 06:59 GMT March 13, 2009.

You are registering for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") giving access to a ticket "presale" window for purchasing tickets. After registering you will receive in the next days your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. Your unique password will allow you the chance to purchase up to 4 tickets.

By 10pm we'll all know :)
also i hope we can see all 10 shows live on ppv or something

I think i red that up to 15 % of all tickets r availible to the presale. Now i dont know how many tickets there will be availible for This is it presale.

But do anybody know what they mean with "1st 20 rows in Tier 100."

a lot of people from uk recieved email too...

um... can't somebody who recieved 2 or more codes share them with other fans? ='(

Once they've reserved their own tickets I expect they will. Imagine how upset they'd be if they gave a code away then that person got tickets but they didn't?

Don't forget that just because you have a code, it does NOT guarantee you a ticket!

well i think its unfair if the fans outside of the UK will not get anything. thats cheating. they didnt say that from the beginning.

Sadly, you're right...

Still hope someone will share them with us, I'm ready to pay for it, PM plz if you can...

Kirshach....you cannot share the presale codes coz they only work for one booking lol.

luckily my boyfriend got an SMS one so im hopeful we'll get tickets.

I kind of think it's fair enough if the UK people get presale....everyone else can try on friday and also with the prospects of their being a wider tour in other countries im sure presale would only be in those specific countries too.

I'm sure if people have received more than one code they'd be willing to share though :)

just got mine through now, so chuffed im bouncing around the place. i got it txt to me.

Kirshach....you cannot share the presale codes coz they only work for one booking lol.

luckily my boyfriend got an SMS one so im hopeful we'll get tickets.

I kind of think it's fair enough if the UK people get presale....everyone else can try on friday and also with the prospects of their being a wider tour in other countries im sure presale would only be in those specific countries too.

I'm sure if people have received more than one code they'd be willing to share though :)

I know, but many people recieved more then 1 code

Back