Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

thanks lord I havent got a code....not I can sit back and wait for any dates in August cos I am sure all these dates are going to sell out in minutes on Friday...

BTW the emails sent do not state that you have to be a UK resident only to register with an email address for presale...
That restriction applies for the phone number registrations but it is not mentioned for the emails...

Thank God, I got a code. One hurdle down, next one is to actually secure seats....this last week has been so trying!!!

I've received a code by email (The Netherlands).

Congratulations!

We are thrilled to tell you that your registration for a chance to join the Michael Jackson presale has been successful! The presale begins promptly at 7am [GMT] 11 March 2009 through to 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009. During this window, you could be able to buy up to 4 tickets to see Michael Jackson at the O2 arena, London. This is NOT a guarantee you will be able to purchase tickets. But hurry, demand for tickets is unprecedented so they will go fast!

Buying tickets is very simple. Here’s all you have to do…

1. Click on the white buy tickets button below
2. Enter your exclusive code *********

Click here to buy tix!
REMEMBER DON'T SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE - IT WILL ONLY WORK ONCE

my friend got the code.. So the fans in sweden r staring to get them.. im still waiting...

oh my, i just recieved a 3 more codes via different emails. So I have 4 all together through AEG

but ill be giving mine to friends now i guess. If they dont want them ill give them to anyone here that does. Give me a couple of hours guys :)

I hope they send it out to people in Canada soon!!!!!!!

It's gonna be sent out like up until 10 PM right??

So I have like 6 hoursz!!!!

pleasepleasepleaseeeeeee :pray:

i want the code soo bad

oh my, i just recieved a 3 more codes via different emails. So I have 4 all together through AEG

but ill be giving mine to friends now i guess. If they dont want them ill give them to anyone here that does. Give me a couple of hours guys :)

asfan, i got dibbs......thanks for potentially sharing too!! :)

I hope they send it out to people in Canada soon!!!!!!!

It's gonna be sent out like up until 10 PM right??

So I have like 6 hoursz!!!!

pleasepleasepleaseeeeeee :pray:

i want the code soo bad

10PM GMT......there is not that much time left.

Back