Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

yeah, selling to the highest bidder. come on?

I'd highly suggest that MJJC prohibits the selling of tickets or even pre-sale codes here. thats the kind of black market that goes on with concerts and i guess this happens a lot, but shouldn't here.

I just received this email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record-Breaking Presale Registration!

Last week, The King of Pop announced his dramatic return to the stage at the O2 arena. Millions of fans around the world tuned into the global media announcement prompting unprecedented numbers to register for the presale from a record breaking 202 countries around the world.

You are now in the queue to recieve a presale code when more become available.

We encourage you to monitor your email inbox closely as we expect additional codes to be allocated once the presale begins. We are seeking approval to add more shows so all of Michael's fans can be accommodated.

Be ready to act quickly when you recieve another email from MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com containing your presale code.

The presale begins promptly at 7am [GMT] 11 March 2009 and runs through 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009.

selling? dont take the piss, i have a few spare codes that Im willing to give to fans just PM me, please dont pay for codes you guys deserve better than someone taking advantage of you

I pm'd you :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week, The King of Pop announced his dramatic return to the stage at the O2 arena. Millions of fans around the world tuned into the global media announcement prompting unprecedented numbers to register for the presale from a record breaking 202 countries around the world.

We encourage you to monitor your email inbox closely as we expect additional codes to be allocated once the presale begins. We are seeking approval to add more shows so all of Michael's fans can be accommodated.

Be ready to act quickly when you recieve another email from MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com containing your presale code.

The presale begins promptly at 7am [GMT] 11 March 2009 and runs through 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009.

Just got that one aswell.. pheeewww, i'm goin to bed now. Good luck to each and one of you. See you tomorroww and hopefully in july. ;)

Spread the MJ love people.

peace out

The dates of Michael's O2 concerts I'd most like to attend are 8th July, because it will such a historic concert. And 16th July as it will be the 21st Anniversary of my first ever Michael Jackson concert (the Bad Tour).

i got this too. seeking approval to add more shows???:wild::wild::wild::wild:

Just got that one aswell.. pheeewww, i'm goin to bed now. Good luck to each and one of you. See you tomorroww and hopefully in july. ;)

Spread the MJ love people.

peace out

I just that message, too. But I don't get what it means? Does it mean in the next couple of hours I will get a code so I should hang around? Or does it mean I'm outta luck this time but if other shows turn up I'm still in for a code? :worried:

i am so happy for everyone who got the codes and good luck to everyone else on getting them :)

Well, in UK time its after midnight so anyone that does get it in the next couple hours will probably be asleep. I think I might have to wait for the extra shows, I've got no money till the end of the week, and I know tickets will be sold out.

Got that message too. I think it means for the next dates, or maybe if the codes aren't used up. This is so nuts!

And to people selling a pin number-pppppppppttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. GREEDY.

Don't SELL a presale code!!

Give it away 4 free if you don't want to use it!

It's note even sure you'll get a ticket even though you have the code!

..................Goodlu8ck and best wishes for tomorrow:punk::wild::clapping::D:yes::D* *hugs all

I got the code!!! and i'm in asia...>"< i think i should try to buy, then if i cannot get the visa...i'll sell the ticket ^^ i wont take extra money for that...just as the exact price i buy. is that ok?

pray...i can go....

it,s after midnight here but i couldn,t sleep at all...
so i took a showe, did some housecleaning and now i,m ready for 8 o clock and the presale.. in half an hour i will leave to my siters house ( janena from this forum)
And then we do it all together....

i,m so nervous!

:)If anybody want code then just PM me,I have 4 and I cant make it to London so if anybody needs just ask for it..Its not gonna cost anyting,Ill be happy to give it out for free...:(Atleast some one will be able to make it to the concert...:(And I will stay here @ home kickin myself.:(:(

I haven't got one:-(

Thats really unfair, i registered in the first hours the site was online.

i didn,t get the code either last night,but i got this email.so those of us that recieved this email,if we get our codes won,t get them till after 7am.thats what i understand.

Last edited:
Back