Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

I've recived a code by email as well as code by msg :)
I gotta wake up tomorrow at 6 am to be ready and don't miss the chance to get the F*** ticket :D

anyone outside uk without a code yet??

Yes my friend neither got one :(

I know this is a long shoot, but if there's anyone that is willing to spare 1 extra pin code to my friend and her sister I'd deeply appreciate it.
I promise to email the pin code "back" if they will mail out a pin code to her before 6:30am tomorrow.

I am offcially desperate here guys. I'm asking for 1 code, if you are willing to share with a fellow fan, i'd be forever thankful. I know my odds are slim to none, but I'll try anyway. Thank you

I still haven't got a code.

Why are the codes still being sent out. Suppose you give up waiting, than wake up at 7.30am, check your email and find you received a code as 5.23am. Only to find all the tickets sold out before 7.30am and you had a chance, a pretty bad system !

I have an account with ticketmaster with all my details on, do you think I might be able to book tickets without a code ?

Im probablly givin away the code tomorrow if my dad doesnt give me his CC:p tomorrow at 6.30GMT i give it away if i still have no CC.

When you send out large amounts of e-mail, it can take a while for all of them to get delivered. It's been done in parts I believe. So it may very well be that not everyone gets them at the same time. Hope so... 'cause I didn't get any (yet).

When you send out large amounts of e-mail, it can take a while for all of them to get delivered. (yet).

Good point, but what if you don't receive your code until 6.59am or even 9am. Because fans who don't receive a code, are said to be given priority if their are more concerts added with another pre-sale.

I still have hope (my first name means actually hope lol) because vincewilliam got one now

Well.... I'm not sure about when the last mails can be received. Maybe it's finished already. Just to be sure... I'll put Tom Jones in my cd player, with the song: I who have nothing... ha ha ha ;-)

(a code is very welcome btw, so if you have a spare...)

well... you really have a heart for your fellow fans jacksonactioncom vbmenu_register("postmenu_1821066", true);

^^ ok if you got on and you live in china thenb I still have hope for my code

Back