Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

I registered with 8 different e-mail addresses and I got only one code. That code was sent to the first e-mail address that I registered. The 7 other addresses were registered from another computer, I guess the system noticed that and that's why they didn't send any codes to those addresses. :mello: Luckily I registered the first address from different computer so I got at least one pre-code! :smilerolleyes:

there is only one word for this people, just one word SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Re: Pre sale Pin Codes for MJ Concerts

mysterygirl, the e-mail codes are def. sent to people all over the globe. I know several Danish fans have recieved e-mail codes.

Re: Pre sale Pin Codes for MJ Concerts

mysterygirl, the e-mail codes are def. sent to people all over the globe. I know several Danish fans have recieved e-mail codes.

So those are sent out already now...?

I recieved the 02 code.. but not the MichaelJacksonLive.com one....

My first post i think? But I got the mail, and I live in Sweden. It's definatly not a hoax. But does anyone know the precise time the sales will go on? Swedish time would be very helpful? Are the sales UK time, US? MUST KNOW!

Everyone will get them! I'm almost sure of it...either that or they've sent out way more than the tickets that are available anyway. This is so crap. :( It's times like these I wish I was a fan of someone unpopular. LOL.

My first post i think? But I got the mail, and I live in Sweden. It's definatly not a hoax. But does anyone know the precise time the sales will go on? Swedish time would be very helpful? Are the sales UK time, US? MUST KNOW!

UK Time

Not everyone will get a code. I've just had a text from AEG on one of my phones...

"Due to high demand we cannot issue you a MJ code at this time. If more become available, we'll be in touch."

Thankfully, I already have an O2 code and an AEG code on another phone!

LOL so true.

I think everyone is gonna get one. How weird and pointless?

Well I haven't got a code. I can understand way some fans were angry about the ticket lottery for the Victory Tour.

Unfair, I've been a fan for 26yrs and now it's going to be really difficult to by a good ticket with a close up view thanks to this pre-sale. Many fans are like me are going to be put in to a position were they will have to pay £200 + for a good seat, because it will be impossible to get through online and through the telephone to the O2 on Friday as I experienced with Prince in 2007. You you do finally get through, all the tickets will be sold or only crap ones will be available, which is when paying 4 times as much through a ticket agency becomes the only option.

The way I feel at the moment I may not even bother going to see Michael at the O2, because I'm not going to a concert to watch a f**king video screen.

Yes you are right, you need a code. However, even if you have a code you still might not be able to purchase tickets.

At least then you have the chance of buying a ticket with a good view before they go on sale to the general public, even if you don't get through.

Ok so once you have your code what do you do? You go online to TicketMaster and then what? Im so confused :(

Ok I just got my pin by email from michaeljacksonlive.com and I am in Ireland!

If I click on the code it takes me to ticketmaster so I guess they are handling the sales!

Still nothing....But the night is young! ;) :lol: :lol:

Tinkerbell
I think you use the link from your email it then takes you to the right place.
Well thats how i have understood it,

Well I haven't got a code. I can understand way some fans were angry about the ticket lottery for the Victory Tour.

Unfair, I've been a fan for 26yrs and now it's going to be really difficult to by a good ticket with a close up view thanks to this pre-sale. Many fans are like me are going to be put in to a position were they will have to pay £200 + for a good seat, because it will be impossible to get through online and through the telephone to the O2 on Friday as I experienced with Prince in 2007. You you do finally get through, all the tickets will be sold or only crap ones will be available, which is when paying 4 times as much through a ticket agency becomes the only option.

The way I feel at the moment I may not even bother going to see Michael at the O2, because I'm not going to a concert to watch a f**king video screen.

At least then you have the chance of buying a ticket with a good view before they go on sale to the general public, even if you don't get through.

I feel ya Ben. To know it's all seated is kind of a turn off, and especially when the best seats are basically reserved for the "rich folks". I wonder why they didn't put standing room anywher? I saw a clip from Avril's concert on YOuTube from O2 and it was all standing area in the front. Oh well. I still hope I can get at least one ticket.

Last edited:
Back