Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

Just to be 1000% clear: "GMT" is UK time??
I dont want to be 1 hour late, getting online to buy buy buy lol.

I´ve got the code and I am from Sweden! I did register less than 20 minutes ago with my e-mail and I received it only 5 minutes later! :D

Hvae pm'ed you the code Vargak. Good luck!

I am speechless...If I get my code through in the next couple of hours I give this code up for others...

I pass this on to if I dont get one in the email..

again thanks for the companionship...this means a lot.:agree::agree::clapping::agree:

not trying to sound mean but why are people stressing outside the uk, didnt u read this?

Presale

According to the customer service of the O2 Arena the registration for pre-sale tickets is only open to UK residents.

UK residents

1. Text 'MJ' to 81707 for your chance to join the pre sale. Text costs 10p to 12p dependent on network.
2. Alternatively, visit www.MichaelJacksonLive.com to subscribe. Please add mj@michaeljacksonlive.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to your address book to ensure successful email delivery.

Registration for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") is open from 09:00 GMT March 5, 2009 until 06:59 GMT March 13, 2009.

You are registering for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") giving access to a ticket "presale" window for purchasing tickets. After registering you will receive in the next days your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. Your unique password will allow you the chance to purchase up to 4 tickets.

Exactly! If he goes to another country they will probably get first dibbs too. I can easily see him doing Japan or Germany where there are a lot of fans.

I just got a code, and I'll be logging on later to buy my tickets. Wish me luck.

hey guys - GOT MY CODE and I'm from the US. One question I had...

what does 7am [GMT] 11 time equate to in New York time? anyone know?

Back