Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

"To know it's all seated"

Is it officially all seated?

Im actually glad...

Can I ask a question? You know the pre-sale codes, are you able to use it over the phone or can you only use it online?

I got one too! AND, when you go to ticketmaster, there are 30 (!) concerts avilable, with ten shows in october and 10 shows in february 2010....

CAN THIS MEAN THAT HE WILL PLAY 30 SHOWS???? LETS PRAAY

i have an extra pin code, so if anyone wants it, email me@ 1Mjstan@gmail.com....

Update: I have already emailed someone from here the pincode.. but if i know of others with an extra I will let you all know ASAP!!

Last edited:
:wild: I got a code in my email, and I am in the US! I will try to get tickets tonight, and if not I will try on Friday :yes:

ye i have extra pin too. you can pm me, if i reply it'll be around 6 30 a m uk time or so. I'm off to sleep now, leave me an email.

I'd given up hoping I'd get my code, but I just checked and it came about an hour ago. Phew!

I didn't get an email to acknowledge my registration. Maybe they are sending them out in blocks, so keep checking. I did register again under another email address, if I get another code I'll let you guys know.

I have my code. But I'm worrying about the fans when they can't have one. :( Please, if you have double code, share it to a fan who wants to buy for four MJ fan. Thanks.

IF anyone has an extra ticket,can you please send it to michaeljacksonsgodson@hotmail.com.
This e-mail belongs to my dear friend Dexter,a friend of lots of people here that know him as vermelion roadneurs or DPP.
Thank you so much for the help.
Good luck to everybody!

Does anybody know if you can use your pre-sale codes over the phone tomorrow or online only? I just wanted to know because O2 told me I was only able to book accessible seating over the phone but when I asked about the pre-sale tomorrow they weren't particularly helpful. Any help that anyone can provide is really really appreciated :).

Thank you.

Back