Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

the thriler package link comes up when u follow the link given on your text message given by AEG

THERE IS THE GENERAL SALE AND THE THRILLER PACKAGE SALE

I just got my pre-sale codes from AEG (MJlive) and O2. No emails though.

Like a few others on here, if I get tickets I also promise to sell any spares on here at face value. Good luck everyone!

I'm gonna kill myself, it's discrimination :no:
Nobody recieved presale pin outside UK, and considering the fact that it's much harder to attend shows for those who is outside Britain, they give us less and less chances
I mean, my congratulations for all those, who recieved pins!.. But, you know... :no:

Ive been stuck on here like an addict , not as bad as when i was on MJNO all the time but still too much.

no code for me yet sadly :(

How much do you think those Thriller packages may cost? I don't care about the champagne and red carpet, lol, just how good seats they might be (i.e. how close to the stage)?

I'm gonna kill myself, it's discrimination :no:
Nobody recieved presale pin outside UK, and considering the fact that it's much harder to attend shows for those who is outside Britain, they give us less and less chances
I mean, my congratulations for all those, who recieved pins!.. But, you know... :no:

It could be that the English ones are just recieveing theres first!

Everyone chill out!

please, if someone from the UK is having just one single ticket too much, I would really be interrested in buying it, we can talk all prices :D

I'm veru interested tpp if u got one ticket too much =)

i'm so worried right now. I live in sweden so no textmsg to me... Gosh i really hope that i'll get my code!

I'm sorry, I must have missed something but, what are these packages you all are talking about?

It also says that getting a code is no guarantee you will get tickets. And that you need to hurry if you want them, so appearantly, its going to be first come- first buy.

It could be that the English ones are just recieveing theres first!

Everyone chill out!

Sorry, I'm just having the jitters... But it seems like most of you recieved it and would buy tickets tomorrow, so... I'm worried that I won't ever see Mike =(

please, if someone from the UK is having just one single ticket too much, I would really be interrested in buying it, we can talk all prices :D

Hehehehe!! Same Hear:yes:
No! Codes in Sweden yet.

Still waiting:timer:

That I'll get the Code:angel::angel:

So the first rows are reserved for the rich people? That sucks! *pouts*

Sorry, I'm just having the jitters... But it seems like most of you recieved it and would buy tickets tomorrow, so... I'm worried that I won't ever see Mike =(
Not all the tickets will be sold in presale.
If you don't get a code you can try with general sale on Friday.

not trying to sound mean but why are people stressing outside the uk, didnt u read this?

Presale

According to the customer service of the O2 Arena the registration for pre-sale tickets is only open to UK residents.

UK residents

1. Text 'MJ' to 81707 for your chance to join the pre sale. Text costs 10p to 12p dependent on network.
2. Alternatively, visit www.MichaelJacksonLive.com to subscribe. Please add mj@michaeljacksonlive.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to your address book to ensure successful email delivery.

Registration for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") is open from 09:00 GMT March 5, 2009 until 06:59 GMT March 13, 2009.

You are registering for the opportunity receive a code ("pin code") giving access to a ticket "presale" window for purchasing tickets. After registering you will receive in the next days your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. Your unique password will allow you the chance to purchase up to 4 tickets.

Just got my code now by text! Whilst I was listening to Dirty Diana from Bad Tour Rotterdam 1988!

I think UK people are favoured compared to people abroad, as they are the ones who reside here and can go to concert easily.

EDIT: yes, also see mjgem's post, too ^^

I'm not rich but damn i wish i get a code so i can buy the thriller package!! xD lol

anybody know what the Thriller package cost? Please, when you know, let us know too =)

Back