Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

Re: Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already?

i got 2 codes , one from 02 and another from AEG !!!

Fans should first think of the fans who are abroad and have many difficulties in getting tickets, so please do not get 2 - 3 codes is unfair, you drop us out of the line !:no:
Sophiemj (it's me Sophia from facebook by the way, hi!!). As I said I will try to purchase extra tickets tomorrow and make a thread here to offer them to unlucky fans who did not get any. I'll try to get one for you too. :) It's still early yet though. You may get your code later on. Don't worry yet!

Ok I see the picture here. UK people go and enjoy the show, the outside UK people we will end up watching it on TV....that's unfair. We have been waiting and waiting but AEG and O2 don't see to care for us. Thanks for nothing :(

i got a code wtf

I didn't get a text. Maybe something to do with the fact that I never left my mobile number on the thing!!

Oh damn.

Does anybody know how many codes AEG are going to issue in total?

I'm sure if they gave the option of receiving information by email that some people will get an email. After all, the mobile number wasn't a mandatory field, so it woul dbe unfair to count out people who perhaps don't own a mobile phone, or those who just didn't enter the number.
I expect they are being sent out separately to the SMS messages so don't lose hope yet.

I registered with O2 and Michaeljacksonlive.Just recieved text from AEG. Got a code! :clapping:
7am tomorrow.
nothing from O2

Ok I see the picture here. UK people go and enjoy the show, the outside UK people we will end up watching it on TV....that's unfair. We have been waiting and waiting but AEG and O2 don't see to care for us. Thanks for nothing :(

seriously you people need to chill, this is just a pre-sale, the o2 ones only like 2000 tickets, theres gonna be loads on sale on friday for everyone plus the possibility of adding new dates. You need to relax and stop stressing out, stress out when you dont get tickets but lets everyone just wait and see what happens

It's pity... Wish I lived in UK... So many english people already recieved presale code so it will be so hard for us to get a ticket :no: :no: :no: and all the more to join the presale... I don't think it's really fair because we have so much less chances to see Michael live :no: It's pity......

i just got a code from AEG live and i have one from o2
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratz to the textcode winners.

So no e-mails received yet, people?

i got my TEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AEG code :D

No email codes have been received yet. Wait until 10 pm UK time. I think UK people are easier to text, that's why they got their codes first.

Enjoy the show people...

dont want to sound funny , but wasnt you the one that was being so negative last week saying it will never happen and we are all dreaming ? Putting a downer on everyone ?

I registered with O2 and Michaeljacksonlive.Just recieved text from AEG. Got a code! :clapping:
7am tomorrow.
nothing from O2

Does that mean the code you got was from registering on Michaeljacksonlive??

:clapping:I'm glad to see fans are getting codes, I hope we see more!!!

Has anyone received an email?? That is the only way I can get a code, but I have not received anything yet.. :timer:

i dont have my AEG one yet :( boooo!

I got a password by text for presale!!

I got a password for the presale by text message just now!

Everyone check your phones!!

EDIT: Looks like many people have! Now I'm slightly worried they've sent them out to everyone!

Me neither :(

dont worry guys, i hope everyone does, btw, im going to be buying 4 tickets hopefully so if i do get those extra, im definetly coming here to sell to you guys who dont get any at face value :D

My girlfriend has recieved a text with our code :D

So what is the AEG code, I thought there were only o2 and mjlive.com codes??
what is this??

Yeah let's chill people, if we don't get any tickets at all to none of the shows then we can get frustrated.
But realize that of course o2 will prioritize their customers first, especially since they payed for that SMS.

The show is in England, I can see that their customers have to go first... as well as I would expect that the Swedish people would come first if we held the show here.

Yeah, I was slightly stressed about this ticket business but some people really need to chill out.

The main sale is on Friday. Simply go on and buy a ticket!

dont want to sound funny , but wasnt you the one that was being so negative last week saying it will never happen and we are all dreaming ? Putting a downer on everyone ?

I do believe he was.

dont worry guys, i hope everyone does, btw, im going to be buying 4 tickets hopefully so if i do get those extra, im definetly coming here to sell to you guys who dont get any at face value :D
I agree, I'm also willing to help fans with no tickets by purchasing extra tickets. Maybe we will get a separate thread tomorrow just for that! Don't worry yet!

Indeed you must be dreaming or insane because I have never ever said such a thing. Please do yourself a favour. Stop bugging me because I'm not in the greatest condition I can be don't push it please....

Back