Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

Re: Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already?

ONLY O2 customers so far got a code. NO email codes have been sent yet.

But no one who have been registered by mail has got any code yet, we'll be able to get it tonight. The ones who has got the code is o2 customers, and usually they are from the UK. That's how I understood it :)

Its just for the O2. They wont release the presale code from MJ live until late tonight. there's a reason for that and that is so the dudes on ebay do not have enough time to list the code before the sale. I think it has been done for security reasons and to avoid the ebayers listing a listing for the code, lets face it a lot of people would pay a lot of money for the code. Even if each one is individual the rip-offers would sell their one and only code for a lot of money.

Px

got my 02 code, tho not my email one

Its just for the O2. They wont release the presale code from MJ live until late tonight. there's a reason for that and that is so the dudes on ebay do not have enough time to list the code before the sale. I think it has been done for security reasons and to avoid the ebayers listing a listing for the code, lets face it a lot of people would pay a lot of money for the code. Even if each one is individual the rip-offers would sell their one and only code for a lot of money.

Px

good point I never thought of that :)

OMG! AEG just texted me with my presale code!!! Now I've got 2 passwords!!! One from the O2 and one from this! I'm gonna faint!!!

hey guys I have just received my unique code for the presale and that was from the message I sent to the text number (8707) and NOT 02. I think they are starting to come through :)

Good luck everyone!!!

i just got my code :):):) I'm so so so excited now :D hope you all get codesss! x

i got my pre-sale code on my mobile!!!! :D :D

this is so cool!!!!

Oh damn looks like e-mailers have no chances =D

but you're in Cyprus... only ppl from England sent text from their mobile:mello:

yea i know, i'm from Cyprus but i live and study in the UK at the moment! :)

I have my codes :wild:

I got one from o2

and got one in text from AEG live

:wild:

"OMG! AEG just texted me with my presale code!!! Now I've got 2 passwords!!! One from the O2 and one from this! I'm gonna faint!!!"

Any chance you could give one of those codes away?? lol.

Why are people getting 2 codes, thats so unfair. Sorry but it is :-(

Come on Mobile, I havent got one yet.

also where does it say to go to buy the tickets in the texts from AEG

"OMG! AEG just texted me with my presale code!!! Now I've got 2 passwords!!! One from the O2 and one from this! I'm gonna faint!!!"

Why not give it to a friend? At the end it's the code that counts.

You lucky people with 2 codes!!
I haven't yet got an AEG code, though I do have one from O2. Perhaps an AEG will come later. One code is better than none I guess.

EDIT: I GOT MY AEG CODE!!! YAY!!

i think the michaeljacksonlive presale will have the better seats, thats just a guess tho

I'll have to see tomorrow which one will give me any tickets first. I might get none! lol If one or both of them work, I might purchase extra tickets and give them for the same price to the fans here who didn't have any chance to get anything yet. I'll have to see how it goes tomorrow though.

:(

i sent text too but nothing yet

Fans should first think of the fans who are abroad and have many difficulties in getting tickets, so please do not get 2 - 3 codes is unfair, you drop us out of the line !:no:

You lucky people with 2 codes!!
I haven't yet got an AEG code, though I do have one from O2. Perhaps an AEG will come later. One code is better than none I guess.

EDIT: I GOT MY AEG CODE!!! YAY!!

By email? :eek:

now im really shi*ting my self :(

Back