Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

Re: Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already?

Im losing faith in the pre sale, which means I will probably just go for them on Friday :\

Which is lame because then I feel stressed for even longer.

I roll round in my bed at night half awake thinking about these tickets :S

tell me about it I cant concentrate on anything properly at the moment, i just sit in my lectures thinking about getting Michael tickets haha

well this is how bad it is for me, i am currently sitting in work and i have my work screens, but also MJJC, michaeljacksonlive.com, ticketmaster, michaeljackson.com and the o2 website constantly being refreshed haha !

Yeah I cant wait till Saturday. HOPEFULLY I will have a ticket then and can rest easy :\

i too also have mjjc, michaeljacksonlive, ticketmaster,livenation, michaeljackson.com, 02 blueroom open and my email inboxes open, and im doing an essay at the same time

well this is how bad it is for me, i am currently sitting in work and i have my work screens, but also MJJC, michaeljacksonlive.com, ticketmaster, michaeljackson.com and the o2 website constantly being refreshed haha !
haha that's funny :lol:

although we are all stressed, it is soooo fantastic that virtually the planet is also stressing

im glad michael mania is back :) ive missed it !

I'm the same, constantly checking. I have been so so busy at work and I'm getting stuff wrong cos all I can think about is MJ tickets. I have to see him, I'm 27 and have never seen him for many reasons, my family was broke when I was a kid and its only now that I have the chance to go.....I'm beginning to think I'll never see him in concert.

by the way...still no emails, texts..nothing and my inetrnet is down at home....sooooooo stressed!

mouahahha thats exactly like its looking for me now ;) i thought you were talking of me :p

hahaha....i,m not the only one... constantly checking the mail.......
i,m truely sick att he moment because of all the stress lately ( no not only the michael mania)
I hope i soon get some rest to recover for the concerts... i feel so sick in my stumach.....

I need michael as my medicine, haha.

no word yet for me either

Jenny, my stomach is acting up as well...

I'm not sure its all because of the ticketstress (fever goes around here this week and the passing of grandma has strained my nerves as well) but it dure doenst help.

ahhhhgh, the insecurity!

I sent another text to the MJ number and got a reply which said we'll get our codes before 10pm today.

yep. insecure about all of this.
Why not waiting a bit longer till presale starts and then in all country,s that are having ticketmaster or related company.s
That gives us the chance to sit and wait in front of the offices.
This feels so bad.....because i never prefer selling tickets by internet. i want to see someone printing my ticket at an office, hahaha

10 pm?
i need to think... is that 10 tonight in the evening?
or was it 10 o clock this morning?

It seems weird that no fans from the boards are reporting they have one...

Maybe they have, But are keeping to themselves in case they get bombarded with people wanting a ticket :lol:

I haven't recieved a code yet:no:i'm so worried:angel:

The codes haven't been sent out yet. They have said it will happen before 10pm tonight, but to be honet I wouldn't expect them to start sending them until maybe 8pm.

10 pm?
i need to think... is that 10 tonight in the evening?
or was it 10 o clock this morning?

10pm at night UK time.

That'll give us 6 hours sleep if we nod off around 11pm LOL.

Nothing yet.

If you think that over a MILLION have registered, and lets say they release 10,000 codes, thats means we have a 1/1000 chance of getting a code, maybe only 3 or 4 fans on this board may actually get one

If you think that over a MILLION have registered, and lets say they release 10,000 codes, thats means we have a 1/1000 chance of getting a code, maybe only 3 or 4 fans on this board may actually get one

Yeah. And by now, even more people have registered!

So chances are VERY SMALL indeed! - Sad !! :(

Someone on Ebay is selling 10 codes for $875 each.

Never knew the codes reached USA first :lol:

omg my msn is open and i got a message and i jumped out my seat, lol. But sadly it was a facebook email :'(

I haven't had any e-mails yet

Are they gonna keep a few tickets for Friday? or are they just gonna give them all out on the pre-sale Wednesday now?

Nothing over here.

Someone on Ebay is selling 10 codes for $875 each.

Never knew the codes reached USA first :lol:

:lol: No me neither!! :lol:

I sure don't hope anyone is stupid enough to buy this!!

Sure the codes are fakes! And if not, then you have to pay $875 for the code and then £50-£75 for the tickets!

Back