Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

Re: Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already?

hahahaha that happened to me today...........got an email from o2 and titled michael jackson. but it was just to make me aware he had a concert and tix go on sale friday, lol

actually :(

no not yet..my god i pray to find tickets.

Please update us people, if you happen to get a Pre-Sale Pincode :)

Does anyone know what time they are supposed to be given out? I am guessing within the next 24 hours obviously?

12,5hrsleft...

Dont forget to check the bulkfolder as well people.

i neeeeed this password,i hope to be a lucky one!

Last edited:

Me too! Am checking both inbox and junk constantly!! Would rather know NOW that i hadn't got a presale code than have to wait and find out! :( grr!

its only 9.30 am here in London right now, all the info has said before 10pm tonight so everyone needs to calm down, the emails will be sent out sometime in the next 12 hours!!

oh heavens sake...10pm Tuesday? that is already WEDNESDAY for me.....
I cant sleep I cant eat I am broke and I am sooo homesick because of all this.....

I am done...

oh heavens sake...10pm Tuesday? that is already WEDNESDAY for me.....
I cant sleep I cant eat I am broke and I am sooo homesick because of all this.....

I am done...

Chin up honey, we are both in the same boat on this one. Im up in the hunter valley and havent slept properly since the madness began. If you dont get a pincode or ticket will you still go home while he is in london to see if you can see him at the hotel or something?

Chin up honey, we are both in the same boat on this one. Im up in the hunter valley and havent slept properly since the madness began. If you dont get a pincode or ticket will you still go home while he is in london to see if you can see him at the hotel or something?

HIya..If I dont get a ticket I am not setting foot on UK soil..and I dont do hotels..I dont feel I would need to..

I will go to a Madonna show instead...no joke.I got a ticket for that and it happens to be in August...
but my heart will break if I cant see MJ for a last time..:no::no::no::no::no: I am 31..I am THAT Generation that grew up with his music....

HIya..If I dont get a ticket I am not setting foot on UK soil..and I dont do hotels..I dont feel I would need to..

I will go to a Madonna show instead...no joke.I got a ticket for that and it happens to be in August...
but my heart will break if I cant see MJ for a last time..:no::no::no::no::no: I am 31..I am THAT Generation that grew up with his music....

Same as me. Im 30 in august. The only thing if we DONT get tickets is to take heart that there are more people who will be in that boat than those who are going. And we had many years of Michael before some of the younger people on this board, so....

I know that doesnt help at the time, but we will always have his music and in years to come I look forward to seeing how his kids go etc...

nothing yet

On both sides micheljackson.com and mjlive is still the reg form for the presale active....... so, before we get the code the layout of the form must change. Nothing has happend yet.

i didnt get any further emails only the one saying i was registered.

On both sides micheljackson.com and mjlive is still the reg form for the presale active....... so, before we get the code the layout of the form must change. Nothing has happend yet.

That's a great piece of lateral thinking.
If the website is run well, I think you'll be right. They should definitely be aiming to remove the sign up form on the site BEFORE they send the codes out.

i have a theory, i think if you recieve a code those tickets are then reserved for a certain amount of time for you to go and pay for them. this is like a lottery at the end of the day and i think if you recieve a code, its more than likely you will get a ticket..... or is that me being optimistic :D!!

Doesnt matter how this plays out, i will be there, whatever it takes :)

stressed much !!!

i have a theory, i think if you recieve a code those tickets are then reserved for a certain amount of time for you to go and pay for them. this is like a lottery at the end of the day and i think if you recieve a code, its more than likely you will get a ticket..... or is that me being optimistic :D!!

stressed much !!!

Yes i think its like that if you get a code its unique to you and then you would get a number of days to act on that code and decide to buy a ticket.

stressed much !!!

thats just wishful thinking, I get just allows you to attempt to buy them tomorrow, its not guarentee of tickets it says so in the email, you'd have to get in there at 7am tomorrow with your code if you want to stand a chance in getting pre-sale tickets

Im losing faith in the pre sale, which means I will probably just go for them on Friday :\

Which is lame because then I feel stressed for even longer.

I roll round in my bed at night half awake thinking about these tickets :S

If over a million people have registered for presale, how many codes will be sent out?

Like 5,000?? 10,000?

question,

the pin codes are for UK only ?

Back