CNN Just aired 2 mins of MJ Rehearsals!

For someone who was "frail" and in "failing health", he sure was looking good on stage.

I'm starting to think all this drug stuff is BS. I think he just suffered a heart attack.

Think about it. He was 50, he was under ALOT of stress, probably not eating much, all that can have an effect on the heart

I think you're right. :(

I really have to ask that: Why we are doing it again? We wanted so bad to see the footage! We saw it! Why we can't just be happy with it?!? The man is dead! We won't see the live show never in our life! Never! So who cares if in rehearsal he is miming or not? Why we are doing it again?
We were not happy with the shows, with the tickets, with the location ... with anything! Now can we PLEASE just enjoy those 2 minutes without beeing like this?!? It is so unfair for him! He wanted to do it for us!

That looked like it was going to be one bad ass show. And this is just based off of the medley of songs. I do hope that they have more footage. He looked pretty sharp. Slightly thinner than usual, but he looked strong. *sigh*

I dont think he looked thinner than usual, I think he looked just like he did on the 1999 shows :\

I do NOT want to be rude or anything, he HAS the energy, but the dance moves are way slower than before, and I think everyone knows why. I mean, my dad can't do this and he just turned 50. But it was greattt to see him perform at least one last time!

Actually that is exactly how he did it in the video. Doesn't look slower to me except for parts that are supposed to be. I mean, I know during rehearsals, he usually wouldn't give it his all, but to me he seemed to be doing that in the clip. I'm just happy to have anything with him at all. He could just be standing there smiling, and I'd be happy.

I just saw it! I am crying so bad! God...why Gd? Why????

Me too.. I cried my eyes out but also in awe with just this small video! WOW he so wanted to do this show! Dang he was so good and this was just a rehearsal!

OHHHH! Some might be angry with me saying this, but I am so upset...

"MAN MAKES PLANS AND GOD LAUGHS" (yea, you might call me former christian turned unbeliever -- for me it is for many reasons and Michael's death just tips it over for me)

@TSCM, THANK YOU for all you do and posting the video up. I am in debt to you for doing this. I only have this in original FLV from CNN, but now I can watch it on Youtube as well.

**sorry my emotions are so raw and upset right now.. I just get so depressed over this and hard to pull myself out of it..**

I really have to ask that: Why we are doing it again? We wanted so bad to see the footage! We saw it! Why we can't just be happy with it?!? The man is dead! We won't see the live show never in our life! Never! So who cares if in rehearsal he is miming or not? Why we are doing it again?
We were not happy with the shows, with the tickets, with the location ... with anything! Now can we PLEASE just enjoy those 2 minutes without beeing like this?!? It is so unfair for him! He wanted to do it for us!

Thank you.

I personally like what i see and im really sad that i will never see him live in my life.:no:

Just keep watching CNN. It seems like they're going to keep playing it around the clock.

And his weight looks like the Bad Era, its just that he's older now, so people are going to say he was "frail."
Those who say he's "frail" have obviously forgotten that Mike had always been a slight guy. I don't know why this comes as some sort of "surprise." Maybe it helps them justify whatever assumptions they have of him.

As mello1 said, the guy wasn't even going full force and he looked amazing. So imagine if it was the actual concert! man...that would have been something else!

That video clip really isn't helping matters. Right when I thought I was getting to an okay point, they put a 2 minute clip on loop. :no:

OMG :( It looked amazing! That really hurts to see it like that. Still can't believe he's gone.

Thanks for the videos! :) Wow... My God... Michael was so incredible and so full of energy. I am imagining the rest of the rehearsal. I think I will not take long to be released more excerpts of rehearsals. It is unbelievable that he was leaving. It was difficult for me to watch these videos. All this was what we would see live. I do not understand why God did this... Why all this had to happen... :(
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

God didnt do this. I have stopped belive in god, there is no god. God have never been with me when i needed him. God is just bullshitg. Otherwise God is a murder, god murdered michael jackson. I will never pray to god anymore.

This is so nerve-wrecking. The man looked fantastic and, for a rehearsal, moved great. This wasn't a man who has frail, drugged and dying.

The more I see, the more I'm convinced - this tragedy NEVER should have happened! And it could have been avoided!

Michael :cry:

I just saw the video today, and I agree he looked just fine. In fact the healthiest I have seen in years! As for the concert itself, this is MJ we are talking about, not Milli Vanilli. Lip syncing or not, he recorded the damn thing. Whatever the case may be, some serious money could be made if this footage was released to the general public. Strike while the iron is hot; people will buy it like they are buying his albums now.

When I seen it on CNN, the very first time they aired it my hairs stood up all over, got tingly feeling and my eyes just fill up with tears :(

Conspiracy, I wish there was a god, but I stopped believing years ago after studying A LOT of science.

It's annoying how they're talking over it...who cares what they think!

They had the horns from "She Drives Me Wild" but the beat was "Why You Wanna Trip On Me".

Wow... that was cool to see.

Conspiracy, I wish there was a god, but I stopped believing years ago after studying A LOT of science.

Who made the first human being , and animals
What was first the egg or the chicken ?

Is that all Nature ?

I just heard Doug Banks and I decided to come back on to see this. Doug and Dee said Michael looks great and dance great. They are even puzzled now after the reports.

Yip, it was Why you Wanna, sounding good.

I cant believe he's gone all over again after watching that. Why.

I just watched a clip on CNN I hadn't cried since sunday...until now :(

Back