CNN Just aired 2 mins of MJ Rehearsals!

I watched it on MSNBC and the reporter said that Michael Jackson according to the promoter was not miming and that they were asking him not to sing live because it was rehersal and he should rest his voice, but mike wouldnt listen and he continued to sing it live going all out.

I watched it on MSNBC and the reporter said that Michael Jackson according to the promoter was not miming and that they were asking him not to sing live because it was rehersal and he should rest his voice, but mike wouldnt listen and he continued to sing it live going all out.

I'm almost positive it was mimed, but when you're dancing the way he does on stage it's understandable

I do NOT want to be rude or anything, he HAS the energy, but the dance moves are way slower than before, and I think everyone knows why. I mean, my dad can't do this and he just turned 50. But it was greattt to see him perform at least one last time!

I do NOT want to be rude or anything, he HAS the energy, but the dance moves are way slower than before, and I think everyone knows why. I mean, my dad can't do this and he just turned 50. But it was greattt to see him perform at least one last time!

It was a rehearsal. They've probably already run that section 1000 times that night. Michael never showed all of his talent at rehearsals.

Search for Dangerous rehearsals, sometimes he goes for it, other times he just goes through the motions.

is this the rehearsal where kenny or that AEG was saying he was really happy and dancing amazing??

Watch the Dangerous rehearsals, he never goes all out during them

It just seems like Thursday evening never happened, at least in my mind.

He'd never go full out, they were doing those rehearsals 6 day's a week, he'd kill his voice if he was going full out everynight.

wow chill you guys. I know what you mean but..whatever. no need to attack. I just said his dance moves were slower, dang...

is this the rehearsal where kenny or that AEG was saying he was really happy and dancing amazing??

I think the video is from one of the earlier rehearsals because if you look at what the dancers are wearing its not the same as what they were wearing in the picture that was taken during rehearsals on the 23rd. Plus its a rehearsal, Mike in rehearsal always has his moments where he holds back and then moments where he really goes for it, it was the same during the Dangerous rehearsals.

I think the video is from one of the earlier rehearsals because if you look at what the dancers are wearing its not the same as what they were wearing in the picture that was taken during rehearsals on the 23rd.

yeah thts for sure. each night they would have had a "lets go for it performance i think" so kenny could see how it looked at full speed

yeah thts for sure. each night they would have had a "lets go for it performance i think" so kenny could see how it looked at full speed

I agree with you. Plus over 100 hours of rehearsal footage has been recorded professionally so this could have easily been from one of the earlier rehearsals.

Last edited:
so sad to see him so full of life and energy here and then...

Wow... He looks great, everything look absolutely perfect

Why wouldnt they show the best clip though?

ALSO HE MAY NOT BE MIMING: I know it looks like he is and his vocals are perfect but if you compare what he adlibs after 'if Martin Luther was living' its different to the record (3:00 mins into the song) so the playback was either different to the record or HE WAS SINGING LIVE!

Yea firstly, we haven't seen the full rehersals, so to say he isn't going for it from 1 min out of maybe 2 hours is madness..and we don't know what part of rehersals this was or how many times they did it..don't take things on face value...it gets me bit pissed off, lot of mj fans say you shouldnt read a story on newspaper face value because you don't know the truth and then suddenly mj fans on here are basing their views on something which they don't have the full story full.this is one min of a rehersal and mike im sure wouldn;t have wanted this bit to be first bit out, even though he moves a bit slower..it is freakig rehersals and we haven't even seen rest..hypocritical comes to mind...anyway...

yes please anyone conccerned with way mj is performing, it might be slower but as others pointer out esp cheater, you watch dangerous rehersals and there are bits where he doesn't even sing the right words or get dance moves in right order or at full pace..and then youll get bursts of energy that are like the actual performances...i guarantee even at 50 you will see this in this rehersal...there will be times that remind us of the history concert energy i bet...he is 50 rem, even though he has bags of energy , some of it does diminish..look at james brown at 50 compared to 35...mike is the same..like james brown said in later years..''you won't get it all, but you'll get a portion of it''...mike will have adopted this philosophy for this tour and later performances

For someone who was "frail" and in "failing health", he sure was looking good on stage.

I'm starting to think all this drug stuff is BS. I think he just suffered a heart attack.

Think about it. He was 50, he was under ALOT of stress, probably not eating much, all that can have an effect on the heart

tsc, do you have another downlaod link..its all grainy..might just be me but i cnt see nothin...thanks

This is most likely an earlier rehearsal because the large "This Is It" structure is not in place as well as the levels for the dancers above.

But it must be one of the later rehearsals.

Seeing this makes me feel Michael was murdered. But that's not the right thing to say now.

I just am surprised how a healthy energetic person suddenly went into cardiac arrest and unable to recover.

What people don't contemplate is also teh risk of poisoning from rivals, and i won't name any as it may be libellous, but there are two major rivals to AEG.

It could have happened outside or a paid off staff member

You know these things can appear far-fetched but it's best not to rule out things.

- accidental death
- murder

Because surely Michael may takes prescribed pills but why all of a sudden would the regular pills prove fatal?

Needles have been ruled out, so the only lethal thing is something he swallowed or simply heart failure.
But his health was alright, especially the energy he displays when he stumps the ground and stands at attention with the rest.

OMG! I've been doing okay all day today. I saw this, and my mouth was hanging open and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen (typical reaction I have to Michael, no matter how many times I see him). Then it showed his face up kind of close, and I lost it. :cry: Why???????????? He should be here!!!! I'm so glad to have at least the clips though.

Back