CNN Just aired 2 mins of MJ Rehearsals!

My favorite part is 0:32-0:42 when they're all just chilling to the hip-hop.

Man, what a badass routine. He was the greatest show-man of all-time.

... and on a completely shallow note, I am so hot for that guitar player.

i really loved and still love mike

but the video shown on cnn wasnt the one i expected to see

he was miming and he looks pretty tired while moving

you know, he wouldnt be able to do 50 shows, no way

but wait to see more...

right now I am in a very very sensitive state... when I see a person who has only posted 20 times saying this negative stuff.....

I want to tell you to STFU.... but I am going to be alittle more diplomatic..

I can't tell you what to think..........but don't post anything that you won't like someone saying about your mother, family or yourself................

Last edited:
OMG the smile in the end :(
I didn't notice it when I 1st watched it.

True, Mike never goes all out for rehearsals, he seemed to be doing more than he did, for instance, Dangerous rehearsals. And I know most of ya'll got them rehearsals!!! Nonetheless, his movements seemed to be slower than they were before, but again that's probably it being rehearsals coupled with other factors, i.e. age, long rehearsals, late night, etc.
Exactly. NO artists ever goes all out in reheasal, not even the singers who do vocals alone.

This doesnt look like a man who was going to die two days later. The family suspects foul play and so do I :)

right now I am in a very very sensitive state... when I see a person who has only posted 20 times saying this negative stuff.....

I was to tell you to STFU.... but I am going to be alittle more diplomatic..

I can't tell you what to think..........but don't post anything that you won't like someone saying about your mother, family or yourself................
Girl thank you. And also, this songs has slow dance moves. It is more military dancing.

OMG the smile in the end :(
I didn't notice it when I 1st watched it.

omg...I was gonna post the EXACT same thing. I saw a smile bfore the light went off. :yes:

And for yall who're saying he's miming, He was for part of it but at the end, He was singing LIVE! and What the hake does it matter if he was miming? JUST ENJOY what he's Left for us. DONT COMPLAIN! Please

Me either, Elusive. I am just glad that it is out there for others to see.

Radio station here are talking about it. Doug Banks who thought Michael was frail is even eating his words. he said Michael looked great.

Amazing. Considering it was a rehearsal and there were 20 yr. olds dancing behind him, that man still had it.

Excuse me. Michael is dead. This does not look like a person on his death bed (and to think the DEA is now involved mean something is going on). Michael should NOT be dead.
I didn't mean to sound dense, terrell. You said people on the radio were pissed and I was wondering if it was because they'd just seen this rehearsal clip too.

In any case, the lack of information as to what went down that night into the morning has me perplexed. What is fact and what is fiction? There are too many questions regarding this doctor and the supposed prescriptions taken out of the house and what exactly Michael died from. I think I'm beyond pissed and I'm just sorrowful. There's just this deep sorrow. I don't know how else to describe it.

Lets all just remember, that regardless of him being or not being in pain , tried..whatever else you wana say , michael was a master of showing nothing and everything when he went on a stage.You will never see him look tired.in pain etc because he doesn't allow you too see that..He will always hide it because when he gets up there, he has a sorta obligation to the stage, the performance and the moment and will always be the father figure on a stage others, esp in HIS rehersals.Did you detect any pain on his face when his crane in earth world fell? Not one bit..

So he won't be showing no signs of anything other than keeping up with everyone..He is in his element and doing his profession in these moments, so unless he falls and has a serious injury..you think he gonna say i'm in pain or tired..He runs it through and through regardless of directors, choreographers on stage..

I always like the new pic of him in a perfect pose with backup dancers in back doing twymmf..Something about that pose..how straight n precise his arms are etc, what he was wearing for some reason and the reactions on the faces to the dancers/fans of michael.It somes up his presence and command on a stage..He is the one in full control on stage and he is looked up too from their idol and father figure dancing.. Their pure admiration and excitment from their faces..Just a piooner innovator and dance MASTER teaching his students..He had to be and seem to be in command of himself and the show, so i doubt you'll detect pain.

I need a flying pig.. last night the biggest hypocrit.. (RF) was glowing about Michael on live TV and now the Sun prints this
The star looks on sizzling form - leaping across the stage as he performs his hit, They Don't Care About Us.
Photographer Kevin Mazur - who watched the final show said: "I watched in awe. From what I saw, Michael was back - and in real style.
"He was amazing, happy and energetic. He performed virtually non-stop for two hours and ran through about a dozen greatest hits. He stopped just a couple of times to tweak arrangements and work on moves with dancers.
"Every track he sang sounded terrific. I honestly could not wait to see the show."

Kevin said Jackson seemed excited about his London residency and even checked out props backstage in LA.

He added: "He loved going through all the props and was excited about performing Thriller with these zombie puppets.

//Retrieve Blue Lithium & Bull frog Cookie Valuevar blueLithium = "No";blueLithium = get_cookie("BL")==null?"No":get_cookie("BL");var RStag = "";try{RStag = segQS;}catch(e){RStag = "";}document.write('');
"I'm very sad people won't be able to see it."

Kevin, 48, who has photographed ***** since the '80s, said he was every bit as energetic as he had been nearly 30 years ago. The snapper added: "He was the same old Michael. At one point he got on a cherry-picker crane and was hoisted over the audience - it was an amazing sight."

The smile at the end, indeed.... All was going well. He was only in 'rehearsal mode' and still he was more alive than he was at MSG in 2001.

That wasn't miming! I could hear his voice over the backing track and I can hear him breathing..especially 1:15 onwards during the woohoos.

Rasta Pasta - what did RF have the nerve to say? Sorry to be o/t but I am curious.

makes me sad the end bit and going dark...even mentions word 'umbrella' be4 he says 'fade out' and it goes dark..dont like that bit but he will be forever and never fade

That wasn't miming! I could hear his voice over the backing track and I can hear him breathing..especially 1:15 onwards during the woohoos.

It was miming :\ But thats ok, its no big deal.

Mike was defo GETTIN IT' at the very beginning soon as the video starts he was straight up killing it and on fire with all that energy. The hardcore facial expressions are priceless. Esp at 1:13. Ugh man. He doesn't even look 50 in this video. Also if you look at the back up dancer, you can't even begin to say that they were dancing with more force then michael. Cuz they weren't...and on top of that this was rehearsal and he probably did this a million time already that night.

This is so sad. Why did michael have to died. Death is so final. Dancing one day gone the next.

Rasta Pasta - what did RF have the nerve to say? Sorry to be o/t but I am curious.

he was on Larry King with Mark G...

he said Michael have millions of devoted fans all over the world that even at the trial they moved to Santa Maria to support him and took odd jobs
at Burger King etc to be there for him

and he said the Michael was very smart... and the will was professionally in my mind I was saying .. didn't this asshole print many times that
he barely had any fans left...

done and Branca and McCain are professionals and he finally had a great time in place to do the O2 concerts...

..... in my mind I was saying .. didn't this asshole print many times basically insinuating that Michael was an idiot...

It was miming :\ But thats ok, its no big deal.
what do you mean by miming? to you mean he was lip syncing? Because I thought miming was pretending to be stuck in a box or pulling a rope. clearly he wasn't doing that. So you must mean singing with the tape. which of course he would be during REHEARSAL! Why waste his voice!:bugeyed
I don't understand some of you fans. I just don't. I wouldn't care if michael just stood there and said "aow" for 2 hrs I would be happy and now you ppl carry on stupidly. Nothing please some of you ppl. So annoying. -_-

Mike was GETTIN IT! I would have paid anything to see this LIVE!

Back