CNN Just aired 2 mins of MJ Rehearsals!

There will be more clips released from now on daily.
Im hoping to see jam and the costume he wore

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mumg08iSx_M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mumg08iSx_M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

damn for the first minute my mouth was dropped open and I didn't even realize it. I could pop that gum with him. He's so sexy I love you Michael.

Seriously, we have too many rehearsal threads.

However, this is the best quality out there right now... Uploaded by Kenny Ortega himself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31ZfhDmDLQ

Thanks for posting the link. The ones on TV have been great but the quality of this one was awesome. All you want to do is watch him no matter how hard you try to pay attention to the production as a whole. He had so much power on the stage that we will never see again.

My favorite part was the small coming on his face at the very end. He knew it was a job well done.

Wow Michael rocked the stage :)

What did u guys think of the dancers?

i thought they acted too choreographed, looked like they were counting steps in their heads, like not natural and not feeling the moves, kinda robotic. then again, i coudnt have done a better job!!! hehe.

Awesome. The hop/skip looked like he messed up. Looked like he meant to keep going but instead stopped for some reason. Weird.

He looked REALLY good. So does the guitarist :3

I don't like it. He didn't dance like himself. :(
He looked gorgeous though.

It was awesome. Strangely enuf, I didn't bawl like I thought I would while watching it cuz I was too riveted by his performance. The sadness did hit when it was over tho. It's all starting to sink in for me a bit...even tho it still doesn't feel like he's gone.

Thanks to all for sharing.

I don't like it. He didn't dance like himself. :(
He looked gorgeous though.

To me it appeared as if he still had the same grace, coordination, accuracy, but with less speed and energy. understandable at age 50. Remember MIchael Jordan when he was 40? Nothing like Jordan in his early 30's or his 20s. Remember old James Brown? nothing like younger James Brown.

I have many feeling at the same time, sad and cryin inside and happy and more which I can't describe. Michael looks great !! as always he has great shape ..wow to me.
Ha I miss him again
Thanks for the vdo post

I just now saw it, after being out of the house all day. :( OMG. It's been soooo long seeing him dance, even if it was a little, and that was amazing. :( GAH. It's so exciting, but depressing at the same time watching it! I miss him SO MUCH! :cry:

Absolutely amazing!

And to think that this was only MJ 'rehersing'!? Imagine what he would have been like during the actual show!!

Well Michael looks phenomenal!Even that he didn't give his all in reahersals he was still back.To be honest he looks little tired in that video and when i saw it for the first time i thought that its in slow motion.Now don't attack me.We have all seen the Dangerous tapes and there are times that he looks se tired.I feel very sad because we will never see the show in its full power.

The live-ness of the music sounds fantastic too, Im impressed by the young Orianthi in that brief clip.

And I love the head-bopping bit too.

I would love, eventually, that TII, the crew and the dancers and musicians and all the footage of Michael is brought to us in a live set, with huge screens of Michael performing the show.

Somebody has to pay for it.
They killed him...
Miss Michael so badly.

To me it appeared as if he still had the same grace, coordination, accuracy, but with less speed and energy. understandable at age 50. Remember MIchael Jordan when he was 40? Nothing like Jordan in his early 30's or his 20s. Remember old James Brown? nothing like younger James Brown.

Also you have to remember it was a rehersal.

I think he looks physically exhausted in the rehearsals.. Its so nice to see him put so much effort in coming back with a tour and dance and do all of this for us... But at what cost? Its so tragic.... He did this for us... I cant help but to feel guilty..

To me it appeared as if he still had the same grace, coordination, accuracy, but with less speed and energy. understandable at age 50. Remember MIchael Jordan when he was 40? Nothing like Jordan in his early 30's or his 20s. Remember old James Brown? nothing like younger James Brown.[/QUOT

James Brown was still great at 50. Still doing splits. Check him out at Montreux in '81. I've seen James Bubba Knight from the Pips perform an MJ styled routine in Vegas at age 62 that was unbelievable.

If MJ would have lost a little bit at 50 he would have been better than 99% of the people in the world at any age.

Back