ALL News And Mentionings Relating To Neverland

AW: Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland

no..that's just what you heard from the media. that doesn't mean it's true.

the only thing you know for sure is MJ used the word 'confidential'.

This is hardly media:

auctionrp0.jpg

http://www.priorityposting.com/ppp/viewauctions.asp

#45778JW

Media has the information from there!

Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

pushing the date back is more to do with the refianancing more then selling it imo it gives u time to either sort the fianance out or decide to sell it. if it gets to 10 may and u tell them im selling it they will pull the auction if it suits them when u place it on the market.just cause it goes on the marker doesnt mean it will sell the next day.

That is what makes me think he is inclined to keep it....he wouldn't wait until it's auction material - why let the haters win??

Please God don't let Michael sell Neverland.

Michael I am praying for you every day .....

That is what makes me think he is inclined to keep it....

yes u could say that. but im confused cause mondell has basically backtracked from saying a deal was done when its clearly not hence him been given xtra time to either sort it or put it on the market.so come may 14th we can go through all of this again lol

yes u could say that. but im confused cause mondell has basically backtracked from saying a deal was done when its clearly not hence him been given xtra time to either sort it or put it on the market.so come may 14th we can go through all of this again lol
But Elusive, what about the offer fron that railroad thingy,^_^

But Elusive, what about the offer fron that railroad thingy,^_^

EXACTLY....why would they accept an offer from that railroad if they were inclined to sell anyway?? Doesn't make sense...I guess we WILL go through all of this again in May!! :lol: !!

AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

Well, the deal that was done was, that Fortress agreed to set back the auction for 2 months!

AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland

This article is derived from the extended one below, published March 13th:

http://www.oregonnews.com/article/20080313/NEWS/22352400

“Fortress has claimed they do not have the money to invest in the CORP rail line that provides essential service to the Southern Oregon and Northern California economies, but somehow they’ve found the resources to invest in Neverland Ranch,” U.S. Rep. Peter DeFazio, D-Springfield, said. “Their reported $24 million investment in the ranch is just about what it would cost to fully repair the rail line running from Coquille to Eugene and restore critical service to this regional economy.”.

Great! That guy is making it look like Michael is the ass responsible for this rail not running! I hope people in that region, who would use that railline, don't view it the same way!

Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

Well, the deal that was done was, that Fortress agreed to set back the auction for 2 months!

so B.S in other words lol and roger was right and ppl are leaking to him qicker than the titanic

But Elusive, what about the offer fron that railroad thingy,:happy:
i told u things were never simple lol i dunno lol either that offer is going through and the extension date is for that or they are trying to find it from other means.tbh i dont even get that story i tbasically implies that fortress is paying itself 24 mill to help mj. not spending the money on something else and acting as if mj has given it to them so he gets more time

Last edited:
Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland

Great! That guy is making it look like Michael is the ass responsible for this rail not running! I hope people in that region, who would use that railline, don't view it the same way!
yes, that is what I have assumed, I wasn't sure if I've understood it correctly. Thanks for putting me in the picture.

tbh i think thats the least of worries

AW: Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

so B.S in other words lol and roger was right and ppl are leaking to him qicker than the titanic
Wel, not really B.S.... I mean, a deal is a deal... McMillan didn't say what kind of deal... he just said a deal... so actualy it's F that's B.S.ing and being a drama queen!

AW: Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland

yes, that is what I have assumed, I wasn't sure if I've understood it correctly. Thanks for putting me in the picture.
No prob.... always at your service! ;)

This is the article that was posted before.

Michael Jackson lawyer says deal is struck to save Neverland Ranch from auction

Associated Press - March 13, 2008 12:13 PM ET

Michael Jackson has refinanced Neverland ranch in time to save it from a public auction that was scheduled for later this month.

Jackson attorney L. Londell McMillan told The Associated Press on Thursday that the pop star has worked out a "confidential" agreement with Fortress Investment Group, LLC. The deal allows him to retain ownership of the famed property in Los Olivos.

"Neverland and MJ are fine," McMillan said.

An auction date had been set for March 19 because of $24.5 million the singer owed on the 2,500-acre spread northwest of Santa Barbara.

A source close to the singer who requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter said it's not clear whether Jackson will keep Neverland. Jackson has not lived there since his acquittal on child molestation charges in 2005.

So a source said it was not clear if he would keep Neverland.

Wel, not really B.S.... I mean, a deal is a deal... McMillan didn't say what kind of deal... he just said a deal... so actualy it's F that's B.S.ing and being a drama queen

well yeah its a deal but if the deal is 2 months and nothing else. well its certainly not the same as saying a deals done thet will let mj keep the ranch etc. what he said is basically anouncing that refiancing has been done when all theyve got is an exstention to sort of fianancing that is on going or find brand new money b4 the new deadline

AW: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

Yes, he didn't reveal everything, but he was not B.S.ing, I mean, Michael is able to keep the ranch for 2 months longer :p... anyway, it's not time to celebrate yet, as they only bought time... nothing else, if they don't come up with a solution within 2 months, McMillan will have to make another statement!

mean, Michael is able to keep the ranch for 2 months longer :p...

your stretching it now lol

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

Wel, not really B.S.... I mean, a deal is a deal... McMillan didn't say what kind of deal... he just said a deal... so actualy it's F that's B.S.ing and being a drama queen!
Exactly. As I said before he did not give any specifics the first time around. People just starting reading into it want they wanted to. I saw it happening but if I were to have pointed it out people would have been angry. Now they are saying McMillan changed his story. HE DID NOT. He just gave out a little more information.

this is nuts. i cant picture michael jackson without neverland, it'd be too weird.
he should just open it up to the public like they do at graceland, he'd probably make a lot of money off that.

I think he sould sell it. He has not lived there for almost 3 years. The important thing in my opinion is that he can keep his 50% in the ATV catalogue. But please don´t mention RFs name because I have to disinfect my keyboard. He is one of very few people that a actually do hate.

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

Exactly. As I said before he did not give any specifics the first time around. People just starting reading into it want they wanted to. I saw it happening but if I were to have pointed it out people would have been angry. Now they are saying McMillan changed his story. HE DID NOT. He just gave out a little more information.
exactly with me I experienced the same ...

Exactly. As I said before he did not give any specifics the first time around. People just starting reading into it want they wanted to.

to be fair he said a deal had been done that would allow mj to keep the ranch.. thats very different to saying mj has got a 2 month extension to sort out fianance or sell it. or there will be an auction..

to be fair he said a deal had been done that would allow mj to keep the ranch.. thats very different to saying mj has got a 2 month extension to sort out fianance or sell it. or there will be an auction..
Well when I read it I was very aware that we were not being told for how long. Maybe it is because I have dealt with construction loans and short term loans that you use to fill the gap until you have longer term financing. They are always at a higher interest rate than the long term loan. Fortress' interest rates seemed pretty high in the past. *remembers 10% rate* They are kind of like the loan shark on the block. Sure it COULD have been for a year but it was just as likely a stop gap measure. Presumably it will allow him to keep the ranch because it gives him the time he needs to find a better rate loan or do whatever. For all we know Michael knows where he can get long term financing but since you pay a loan initiation fee for more decent rate long term loans it wouldn't make sense until he has decided for sure whether he wants to keep the property.

Last edited:

yeah i get you eternity. its just a shame that londell has been very selective interms of the way hes worded something. and to many it now seems hes been called out on what he first said.why say anything. just let the 14th may date come up as it has done and let ppl report what they think as they do anyway.

yeah i get you eternity. its just a shame that londell has been very selective interms of the way hes worded something. and to many it now seems hes been called out on what he first said.why say anything. just let the 14th may date come up as it has done and let ppl report what they think as they do anyway.
Well, the way I see it, he didn't exactly give a statement. Seems to me that he was approached by the media and he did the diplomatic thing and hoped that they would go away, unfortunely the frog wasn't happy cause he want's to see the hammer fall, so went out if his way to go check it out. it is unbelieveable tha this man's home should be of such interest to the press, Why is this?^_^

Well that would have been interesting to say the least, but I think overall McMillan's statements have had a positive effect. 1000 positive articles on a google search and then 4 lonely ones grouped together with RF. :lol:

AllforMJ so far has made the best post in my opinion. You speak nothing but truth and wisdom. You truly know how to put things into perspective and I appreciate you looking at this in the spiritual realm and not the physical becasue that is what truly matters. For example during the trial there were alot of moments when we thought MJ was not gonna make it out victorious, but he did. And like you said that you won't panic now, neither will I. Thanks to you! You bring such light in situations like this. I have great respect for what you have to say and will always look forward to it. You seem to be very faithful in the Lord and never to worry or fear anything and that is exactly the attitude we have to always have no matter what. Once again I thank you for saying all you have said becasue it makes so much sense when you look at it in on the spiritual side.

Christian

The update article from 6th page is obvois smear campaign against Fortress, and nothing more.

There is nothing new concerned to Jackson happened; what we have here is ignorant and/or maliciously manipulated slant of what happened in the agreement between the creditor and Michael.

No money were actually "invested" in Neverland -- the auction was not took of, but was postponed just for two months.

What probably happened is just that rail company did not gave the money right away and at the exact time agreement with Fortress was reached with Michael. So some people decided to play dirty and "workout" on the matter to make news with this.

Back