ALL News And Mentionings Relating To Neverland

I am just trying to imagine Marlon stacking shelves :lol:

I believe Marlon OWNS a Supermarket - but they forget to add that part
that is what is so pitiful about these type of stories .. they TWIST the
truth like a pretzel

But this story is an all out ATTACK on the Jackson family
The only purpose is to attack and try and bring them down
in the eyes of the public - What is going on - WHY ?????

Last edited:
I believe Marlon OWNS a Supermarket - but they forget to add that part
that is what is so pitiful about these type of stories .. they TWIST the
truth like a pretzel

But this story is an all out ATTACK on the Jackson family
The only purpose is to attack and try and bring them down
in the eyes of the public - What is going on - WHY ?????

Thank you for that tidbit. Oh well, minor oversight.
:toofunny:

The Jackson's were one of the most successful band in history. They are still very popular today. They still sell lots of records, including the ones they wrote themselves. They broke records when they did that Victory tour. Everyone of them left it a millionaire. If the jackson's couldn't live off the money they made, then nobody can. I have trouble believing that the Jackson's who have made more money than any other showbusiness family, is living in poverty.All they would need to do to make money is to visit a university and do a few speeches at home and abroad, or do tv interviews.

Last edited:
If the Jackson's sued they would have to give details of their finances in depositions, and that is exactly what RF & Co. want. I really think they are trying to provoke him and the family into a confrontation, and Michael has better things to do with his time than give them a moment of it.

Ignoring the lying swines is the best way to treat them, RF & Co. are desperate to get some attention from Michael and perhaps by attacking his family they think they will get it. I hope he ignores this and just gets on with his music, put out a mega sucessful album, join the family on a series of sell out concerts, that's the best way to stick it to these clowns.

i don't believe that jacksons brothers work in store or supermarket i don't believe in that come on they're rich people come on
news people just what to get all the fans faces to say what! the hell no way that's all is all the about to make all the fans to get scary and angry about come on is not the truth is just lies in this world cause is all abiut is money is just about money that's all :yes:

i don't like games like this is not fun so can all the news people just stop it cause i can't stop spining around my head hurts all the lies of this :yes: :lol:

they have there only life who they're in this world

but nobody can't judge on them cause they're rich and they're :) you know what i mean of this
just let them be who they're
and i don't believe in this that they work in supermarket come on is lies i don't believe in lies come on
i hate people who lies in this world about people who they're come on

:mat: :mat: :mat: :mat: :mat: :mat: :mat: :mat:

TeharaMJ said:
does this nonsense only happen in America...and I mean the public access to such records not the foreclosures. If I was not able to keep up with my mortgage and was threatened with repossession...would everyone have access to this through the internet? that's just ridiculous. Im not understanding why these records of Neverland foreclosure are available on the internet to begin with.

Most homeowners in america are being threatened with foreclosures in due this subprime lending debacle...are all those records of homes with foreclosure notices available to the public?

Everybody's court records in america are public record, not just Michaels. No matter what it is ,if you have some type of legal action being taken against you its accessible in the court house and online.

Last edited:
Back