ALL News And Mentionings Relating To Neverland

Okay guys. Take this one with a grain of salt because it may just be someone reinterpreting a tabloid article but hey, let the speculation begin. lol

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/5017/101/

Britney's New Mentor and Johnny's New Look Written by Sunrise on KGMB9 - sunrise@kgmb9.com March 24, 2008 08:48 AM
Moving vans were at Neverland over the weekend. Michael Jackson regained control of the ranch last week and there's speculation he's planning to move back in.
That sounds like something they picked up from a fansite. I could have sworn someone on here specualated on MJ moving back to Nevvy.:)

That sounds like something they picked up from a fansite. I could have sworn someone on here specualated on MJ moving back to Nevvy.:)

On the other hand this new piece of news (whether it's true or not) sounds coincidental (sp?), especially as we've just learned a day or two ago that Michael has moved from Vegas and his assistants were collecting his stuff from his hotel suite....:innocent:

But we'll see....

They don't know. We don't know. Unless you travel in Michael Jackson's inner circle, you don't know where he's been. And forget Raymonde Bain. A publicist's job is to report what her client wants reported. It's a way to stay a step ahead of the hungry media. No other celebrity is subject to this type of interest. Hell, Britney Spears invited the paparatzi to follow her and even dates some of them....She can't get half the interest of their Michael Jackson obsession.

So Michael is winning. The mystique that had eroded by seeing him come to court everyday is back. No one knows what will happen next. No one knows where he is...Just as Michael has planned. What we do know is he can still sell records. Thriller 25 has shown us that.

You are so right. They mystique is still there. And I love it.

On the other hand this new piece of news (whether it's true or not) sounds coincidental (sp?), especially as we've just learned a day or two ago that Michael has moved from Vegas and his assistants were collecting his stuff from his hotel suite....:innocent:

But we'll see....

Cleaning out the pool and fixing the lawn doesn't sound like someone is moving out, but moving in. Maybe....and I aint saying I know this for a fact....but maybe, since were heard that stuff was being moved out of the Palms...maybe Michael and his kids are moving back into the ranch.

And I would like to know what "gained control of " means and what does it mean that this reporter is saying that this event happened just last week. Maybe a refinancing has been completed?

Again....I'm just sayin.

You are so right. They mystique is still there. And I love it.

Cleaning out the pool and fixing the lawn doesn't sound like someone is moving out, but moving in. Maybe....and I aint saying I know this for a fact....but maybe, since were heard that stuff was being moved out of the Palms...maybe Michael and his kids are moving back into the ranch.

And I would like to know what "gained control of " means and what does it mean that this reporter is saying that this event happened just last week. Maybe a refinancing has been completed?

Again....I'm just sayin.

mmmm interesting...and promising! LOL

But then again, it's also interesting how this Hollywood "insider" claimed he saw moving vans and stuff inside Neverland and yet there are no pictures, no streaming videos and no other media outlet is covering this "news"...hmm

But then again, it's also interesting how this Hollywood "insider" claimed he saw moving vans and stuff inside Neverland and yet there are no pictures, no streaming videos and no other media outlet is covering this "news"...hmm

That IS also interesting! lol

yea here is some news:

IT’S hard to believe now, but Michael Jackson was once a truly gifted individual. With amazing dance moves, a great voice and fine, natural chiselled features, he captivated the world when still in primary school (please check out the first Jackson 5 video I Want You Back and tell me if you don’t melt at the sight of that swivelling kid) and went from strength to strength until his final fall from grace in the mid-1990s.

When all is said and done, however, no matter how good albums like Off the Wall, Bad and Dangerous were, there is one undisputed peak in Jackson’s glittering career. And that is Thriller. Released at a time when he could do no wrong, Thriller spawned hit single after hit single, ground-breaking videos and found the King of Pop moving effortlessly from the funk of Billie Jean to the mean rock of Beat It to the sweetest, most delicate drop of pop/soul that is Human Nature.

There is a reason that Thriller became the greatest-selling album of all time. It oozes quality from every pore. Sure, the synths and rhythm tracks may seem dated to today’s young generation, but I just laid back and let nostalgia kick in when I was listening to this masterful record.

Of course, Thriller’s 25th anniversary edition isn’t just a walk down memory lane. For it contains six bonus tracks, five of which are spruced-up versions featuring some of the biggest names in today’s hip-hop scene, Kanye West, Will.I.Am, Akon and Fergie. Honestly, I did feel like a bit of an old fart as I skimmed through these tracks to get to For All Time, a previously unreleased track from the original Thriller sessions (presumably dropped because as good as it is, it does have a similar vibe and melody to Human Nature at times).

Those aren’t the only goodies available, though, as a bonus DVD shows the (then) cutting edge short films that Jackson did for Thriller, Beat It and Billie Jean as well as a shot of his amazing performance of Billie Jean at the Motown 25th anniversary show.

The man has his problems and it is unlikely that he will ever sort them out to be this great again. But I, for one, have no qualms celebrating the pop genius that Michael Jackson was.

Jackson family in the dumpsAds By Google

The famous Jackson family, which includes superstar Michael Jackson, are in the dumps with most of them sliding into obscurity.

Gary, Jermaine, Randy, Michael and Marlon formed Jackson 5, which was one of the most influential and successful vocal groups of all time. Tmz.com reports that now some of the members are working in supermarkets stocking shelves and even on cars as mechanics.

The most famous one, Michael, is about to lose his Neverland ranch as well as the family home in Encino. He is currently holed up in Las Vegas.

Brother Marlon works in the supermarket in San Diego and had to move into an extended-stay hotel with his wife while Tito formed a band and earns up to $500 to $1,500 for gigs.

Randy served as Michael's business manager during the molestation trial but got into trouble when he made three people take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay for attorney fees. Michael never paid them back.

Sister Janet seems to be the only one doing well. She has a new album out and bought her mom a house in Las Vegas in anticipation of losing the family mansion to foreclosure.

In spite of all this, their father Joe said: "We can get back out there and set the world on fire. If the Rolling Stones can still rake in the money, so too can my boys."

i don't know i just think that nobody find this kind of news i think i always to late all the time :toofunny:

yea here is some news:

Jackson family in the dumpsAds By Google

The famous Jackson family, which includes superstar Michael Jackson, are in the dumps with most of them sliding into obscurity.

Gary, Jermaine, Randy, Michael and Marlon formed Jackson 5, which was one of the most influential and successful vocal groups of all time. Tmz.com reports that now some of the members are working in supermarkets stocking shelves and even on cars as mechanics.

The most famous one, Michael, is about to lose his Neverland ranch as well as the family home in Encino. He is currently holed up in Las Vegas.

Brother Marlon works in the supermarket in San Diego and had to move into an extended-stay hotel with his wife while Tito formed a band and earns up to $500 to $1,500 for gigs.

Randy served as Michael's business manager during the molestation trial but got into trouble when he made three people take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay for attorney fees. Michael never paid them back.

Sister Janet seems to be the only one doing well. She has a new album out and bought her mom a house in Las Vegas in anticipation of losing the family mansion to foreclosure.

In spite of all this, their father Joe said: "We can get back out there and set the world on fire. If the Rolling Stones can still rake in the money, so too can my boys."
This sounds like crap because for one Stacy Brown wrote this mess in the NEW POST (tabloid paper); second, Michael has a cd out and it is doing even better than Janet's new cd (noticed they did not talk about that yet they want to talk about Neverland being sold which has NOT been done and the family home issue has been solved). Once again, some folks want DIRT and want to print false information. I would not be surprise if one of the Jackson were just shopping and now these people want to make it look like one Jackson work there.

And the other group memeber was JACKIE, not GARY. Gary is the city in which they were from.

Michael Jackson and his family all running out of money

THE once mighty Jackson family is just scaping by, with broke family members even resorting to stacking supermarket shelves to earn a crust.

The glory days of sequin-studded seven figure performances are over, with the cash strapped family now paying for decades of poor financial decisions.

Here is a rundown of their current state of affairs.

Joseph Jackson, 79
The Jackson dad hustles various girl groups in Las Vegas. He has previously filed for bankruptcy.

Katherine Jackson, 77
The Jackson matriarch is still a stay-at-home mum and believed to be the only family member in contact with Michael. She has also previously filed for bankruptcy.

Janet Jackson, 41
The current family breadwinner. She bought her mom a Vegas home in anticipation of losing the family's mansion, Hayvenhurst, to foreclosure. Like their Neverland colleagues, workers at Hayvenhurst have not been paid for months.

La Toya Jackson, 52
Has little contact with the family after she declared Michael guilty during the 1993 molestation case. She lives with her rich boyfriend in Beverly Hills and earns extra cash judging beauty and singing contests.

Rebbie Jackson, 57
The oldest, she's married to successful businessman Nathaniel Brown.

Tito Jackson, 55
Formed a blues band several years ago and plays at small venues for $500 to $1,500 a gig.

Michael Jackson, 49
On the verge of losing Neverland ranch as well as the family's Encino, Calif., home. He's hiding out in Las Vegas and repeatedly makes promises to his brothers while sabotaging any attempts by them to ply their musical trade.

Gallery: Why they call him ***** *****

Randy Jackson, 46
Does odd jobs like changing tires to support himself. He was Michael's business manager during the 2005 molestation trial but ran into serious problems with friends after he persuaded three people to take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay his attorney fees and Michael stiffed them.

Marlon Jackson, 51
Lives in San Diego, where he works stocking groceries at a Vons supermarket. He fell on hard times three years ago when he was forced to leave his foreclosed home and move into an Extended Stay America hotel with his wife, Carol.

Jackie Jackson, 56
The oldest son started an Internet clothing business and is trying to produce records by his sons. Nothing has panned out.

Jermaine Jackson, 54
Splits time between the parents' Hayvenhurst mansion and his girlfriend's home in the San Fernando Valley. With more than $5 million in federal, state and other liens against him and a 1995 bankruptcy filing, he doesn't work or have a regular income.

The car machanic thing is to do with Tito. That was always known as Tito's favourite hobby, even when J5 was at it's peek. The story is even more pathetic cause it ignores the fact that the jacksons have grown up children who are working and can help out their parents if they were that broke. As if the grandchildren would sit around and see their parents in need and not assist.

Last edited:
Rockstar, first of all your pm's are blocked. You have to set your account to receive pms (unless your mom maybe doen't want you to). If you need to know how I'm dure one of the mods will help (you can ask in the Ask Us forum).

The reason I was going to mail you is that first of all this isn't the news thread. It is only for news relating to Neverland and the article you just posted isn't about Neverland.

Secondly, this is almost for sure a tabloid article and that is why noone else posted it. Don't worry about what is in the article. Most of it does not make sense and is probably untrue as these types of articles usually are. They are just trying to upset fans and make money by being nasty so we shouldn't help them.

Third, you need to add the source (an internet link to show where the article came from) whenever you add an article. (but for this article I suggest you just delete it.

see how crap like this spreads around the world and becomes a fact in minutes because no one other than the fans know about brown and his agendas.thats why you dont let these ppl get away with such crap u deal with them. not leave them to spread B.S year after year

see how crap like this spreads around the world and becomes a fact in minutes because no one other than the fans know about brown and his agendas.thats why you dont let these ppl get away with such crap u deal with them. not leave them to spread B.S year after year
Maybe the Jackson's don't care about the bull as much as we do.They are used to it, and it keeps people talking about them.:)

the lives of star never stop growing in there hearts of soul as they fight for quite and love but they feel so strong that they what to fight to get all the bad people hell out there way in the eyes of fears trhat's who they're in life of star

Maybe the Jackson's don't care about the bull as much as we do.They are used to it, and it keeps people talking about them.

well thats a shame then. personally i have no intrest in the article i know its B.S cause its stacy brown but joe bloggs doesnt know who brown is and news like this spreads like wildfire.

well thats a shame then. personally i have no intrest in the article i know its B.S cause its stacy brown but joe bloggs doesnt know who brown is and news like this spreads like wildfire.
That is the problem here. Even if the Jacksons' were fixing cars and stocking shelves, wher is the disgrace in that? They are healthy and working and paying taxes. It is all good. They are not steeling from anybody, not doing drugs and not in prison. I see no disgrace here. Thise Jacksons can make money anytime they want by doing an interview in any country. They are internaional icons.

Brother Marlon works in the supermarket in San Diego and had to move into an extended-stay hotel with his wife

I am just trying to imagine Marlon stacking shelves :lol:

Last edited:
Michael Jackson and his family all running out of money

THE once mighty Jackson family is just scaping by, with broke family members even resorting to stacking supermarket shelves to earn a crust.

The glory days of sequin-studded seven figure performances are over, with the cash strapped family now paying for decades of poor financial decisions.

Here is a rundown of their current state of affairs.

Joseph Jackson, 79
The Jackson dad hustles various girl groups in Las Vegas. He has previously filed for bankruptcy.

Katherine Jackson, 77
The Jackson matriarch is still a stay-at-home mum and believed to be the only family member in contact with Michael. She has also previously filed for bankruptcy.

Janet Jackson, 41
The current family breadwinner. She bought her mom a Vegas home in anticipation of losing the family's mansion, Hayvenhurst, to foreclosure. Like their Neverland colleagues, workers at Hayvenhurst have not been paid for months.

La Toya Jackson, 52
Has little contact with the family after she declared Michael guilty during the 1993 molestation case. She lives with her rich boyfriend in Beverly Hills and earns extra cash judging beauty and singing contests.

Rebbie Jackson, 57
The oldest, she's married to successful businessman Nathaniel Brown.

Tito Jackson, 55
Formed a blues band several years ago and plays at small venues for $500 to $1,500 a gig.

Michael Jackson, 49
On the verge of losing Neverland ranch as well as the family's Encino, Calif., home. He's hiding out in Las Vegas and repeatedly makes promises to his brothers while sabotaging any attempts by them to ply their musical trade.

Gallery: Why they call him ***** *****

Randy Jackson, 46
Does odd jobs like changing tires to support himself. He was Michael's business manager during the 2005 molestation trial but ran into serious problems with friends after he persuaded three people to take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay his attorney fees and Michael stiffed them.

Marlon Jackson, 51
Lives in San Diego, where he works stocking groceries at a Vons supermarket. He fell on hard times three years ago when he was forced to leave his foreclosed home and move into an Extended Stay America hotel with his wife, Carol.

Jackie Jackson, 56
The oldest son started an Internet clothing business and is trying to produce records by his sons. Nothing has panned out.

Jermaine Jackson, 54
Splits time between the parents' Hayvenhurst mansion and his girlfriend's home in the San Fernando Valley. With more than $5 million in federal, state and other liens against him and a 1995 bankruptcy filing, he doesn't work or have a regular income.
All of this sound like bull. And the fact they want to call Michael out of his name is proof that this is crap.

I am just trying to imagine Marlon stacking shelves :lol:
Well we saw LaToya shopping in that celebrity cop show she was in. That in itself seemed novel although it shouldn't have. (the little local store didn't have any of the fancy things she was looking for :D)

Well we saw LaToya shopping in that celebrity cop show she was in. That in itself seemed novel although it shouldn't have. (the little local store didn't have any of the fancy things she was looking for :D)

I will admit that I never seen that particular clip but she was good in that show pity it didn't run its full course.

Last edited:
I will admit that I never seen that particular clip but she was good in that show pity it didn't run its full course.
She was going to cook supper for her policewoman partner and her partner's husband and wanted to prepare something special. She was in the store asking for stuff like caviar and capers (I can never find capers either and I love them) and the store owner said something like we are a small store (or community) and we don't have things like that. So eventually she just got some canned spagette sauce and pasta. lol

Back