ALL News And Mentionings Relating To Neverland

Re: New Statement from McMillan About Neverland [Update pg. 6]

I have always wondered why the Jackson family don't rally round and help out if there was a real need for funding. Surely they should be able to raise the money.
I saw Janet listed as one of the wealthiest women in the US recently. I didn't know.

I saw Janet listed as one of the wealthiest women in the US recently. I didn't know.
Yes. Those Jackson's are very rich. They have handled a cojudle of money in the past, more than most families. I think this was when the media went for an all out assualt on the, They are rich. That kind of money don't just disappear.:)

Last edited:

well alot of them have been in bankrupty so i hardly doubt they are in a position to get 24 mill for mj . theres only janet whos got big $

Jermaine knows a lot of very rich people. he was friends with the prince of Bharain.:smile:

yeah and look what happened with that lol they are sueing mj yet they give jermaine 100's of k im sure the bruneis would help mj out as they are very close but i guess hes not one to ask.

well alot of them have been in bankrupty so i hardly doubt they are in a position to get 24 mill for mj . theres only janet whos got big $

yeah and look what happened with that lol they are sueing mj yet they give jermaine 100's of k im sure the bruneis would help mj out as they are very close but i guess hes not one to ask.
Bankruptcy, doesn't necessarily mean broke though. Also, the Jackson's by virtue of their name, can make money by making appearances or doing a show. There are lots of ways to make money if you are famous.:)

Last edited:

yeah but not 24 mill lol jerm got around 200 thousand k for big brother. of course they arent poor but they are hardly in mjs bracket intermso f helping him out. after all it s always been him helping them out. theres only janet who would have that sort of money.

yeah but not 24 mill lol jerm got around 200 thousand k for big brother. of course they arent poor but they are hardly in mjs bracket intermso f helping him out. after all it s always been him helping them out. theres only janet who would have that sort of money.
Well 2 multi millionaires in one family is enough don't you thnk? I hadly think anyone in that family is broke. They still recieve royalties for their songs with J5 and with the jackson's which they wrote themselves. they also write songs for others. Jermaine has been a producer for Whitney Huston as well as writing his own songs. They also made a wacking amount of money on the Victory tour. That type of large amount of money don't just disappear through heavy spending. That type of money is invested somewhere.

Last edited:

Yeah, Janet do be getting paid. :yes:

SUPERGRASS SINGLE FEATURES ‘BEAT IT’ COVER

Supergrass ('Clueless' soundtrack) will release their sixth studio album 'Diamond Hoo Ha' (Polyphone) in the UK on March 24, 2008 (US release date April 15, 2008).

The first single 'Bad Blood' is already available and it features a cover of Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' as one of its CD B-sides.

---------------------------------
MICHAEL’S ANIMALS MOVED TO ARIZONA

Michael Jackson’s Neverland menagerie is alive and well — and living just a hop, skip and jump from the Grand Canyon.

Voices of the Wild Foundation (VWF), a non-profit organization based in remote Page, Arizona (USA) that provides sanctuary to exotic animals, has adopted the bulk of Michael’s zoo — including four giraffes, nine parrots and three giant pythons. VWF said the animals arrived "in good condition, with no signs of mistreatment". Two caymans and two anacondas (now living in Oklahoma) are also set to join the herd in the coming months.

At the moment the animals are living in temporary quarters. But VWF says it plans to build a new preserve to house them, as well as other needy creatures like tigers and zebra. The multimillion-dollar, 185-acre Banjoko Wildlife Preserve will feature sprawling habitats, a reptile house, an aviary and a veterinary clinic.

The VWF is encouraging Michael Jackson to visit his former pets in Page anytime he wants. Preserve manager Marc Chandler said in an interview:

“It's not that he gave them up because he didn't want animals anymore. It was a financial situation and they were caught in the middle of it.

Michael is welcome to be a part of their lives.”

Well 2 multi millionaires in one family is enough don't you thnk? I hadly think anyone in that family is broke. They still recieve royalties for their songs with J5 and with the jackson's which they wrote themselves. they also write songs for others. Jermaine has been a producer for Whitney Huston as well as writing his own songs. They also made a wacking amount of money on the Victory tour. That type of large amount of money don't just disappear through heavy spending. That type of money is invested somewhere.

Exactly. Besides, they've all got other projects on the go besides music. Who knows how much they've been investing and with what. The media shouldn't forget, these folks where born in the 'music business', they have a firm grip on the ways of other 'business.'
:)

Re: Michael Keeps Neverland - Fact, Read More Here!

yes.. his was posted some time ago in the news thread.

I hate threads like this. Threads whose titles give you the impression that something major has happened, then when you go into them, you find out that the poster just posted something that is already in another thread that they probably didn't read.

The only facts are that Michael has until May 14th to either refinance or sell the property (he is considering both options), otherwise it will still be publicly auctioned off.

What? Auctioned off....I didn't think it would come to that. Well, I guess that's standard procedure. :unsure::huh:

I don't know, the more I hear about NL the more I want Michael to keep it....something just won't let me give into the idea of him selling it. However, it IS his decision. Who knows, maybe he's in the plans to do so right now.

Whatever the outcome, I wish him all the best. My heat does go out to him however, I know he loved that place. It was his refuge. I guess what will be will be. -_-

Last edited:

Jackson's brother denies Neverland sale

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine has denied the singer's Neverland Ranch was ever for sale - insisting the property would go on the market "over my dead body".

The California estate was reportedly scheduled to be sold off if Jackson failed to pay $24.5m (€15.7m) he owed in property taxes by March 19.

The 'Thriller' hitmaker was believed to have saved his home by agreeing a deal with an investment group that will allow him to retain ownership.
But Jermaine has insisted the property was never under threat.

He tells TMZ.com: "It's very simple. It's not for sale. Not over my dead body. It's not for sale."

And when asked if the property would be sold if it went into foreclosure, he added, "That's a myth."

If I were Jermaine, I would just be quiet sometimes.

And I don't think that the other Jacksons are broke, but I don't think they have millions in the bank either. I think they live comfortably.

the only facts are that we don't know the facts.

NEVER Mind
I though I have something very profound to say
but I forgot what it was :lol:

Just be more kind and patient with new members
I have been bragging about this place and sending
friends here - I dont want them to feel uncomfortable
if they post something they are excited about for Michael.

Last edited:

qbee,

i totaly agree with you. I've been a huge MJ fan all my life, however i post very rearly on boards, because some people are simply disgusting.
If you say something, there will be dozens that jump on you and scream and bash you. I know a few true MJ fans that never post on forums like that because of the very same reason.
I think people use bords like that to release their negativity, it's easy to be rude when noone sees you.

There's no need to be rude to each other. But it also wouldn't hurt to check the board for posts already made. And maybe be a little less definite in writing subject titles. This one made me go "what?!!! what happened", when basicly it's known info, and Jermaine blabbing again.

I write this a bit tongue in cheek, but reading it back it doesn't come across like that. So keep in mind: I'm not attacking or trying to be rude. Now, if only I could put in a smilie from within quick reply, ha ha ;)

the only facts are that we don't know the facts.

we know the facts as stated by londell.ie what TSCM posted. so far theres been a postponement until may 14th but as londell said he expects it to be sorted one way or the other well before then.

i hope he keeps it and moves back there. :praying

michael there is NO neverland without u :(

And I don't think that the other Jacksons are broke, but I don't think they have millions in the bank either. I think they live comfortably.

thats what im saying. they are hardly poor but they aint in mj bracket interms of being able to find big cash to help him out.theres only janet

I have to say, like I've said before....the more I think about it, the more I want him to maintain what he's created. I understand that the man has to move on, and that it doesn't feel like home....but to let all that go. Just look at how proud is was to share it with folks and tell them what he made and what it represents to him. :(:wub:

I know that NL is only brick, morter and land....yet it also harnesses one mans ideas and dreams. -_-

O.k..:unsure:..here come the water-works....just kidding...well, sort of. :D

I have to say, like I've said before....the more I think about it, the more I want him to maintain what he's created. I understand that the man has to move on, and that it doesn't feel like home....but to let all that go. Just look at how proud is was to share it with folks and tell them what he made and what it represents to him. :(:wub:

I know that NL is only brick, morter and land....yet it also harnesses one mans ideas and dreams. -_-

O.k..:unsure:..here come the water-works....just kidding...well, sort of. :D
I agree. We'll just have to wait and see.:yes:

Roxanne yes he'll keep neverland he'll keep it that's his home that's where he lives :yes: he'll keep it me and you will :pray togther that he'll o.k

i know he'll keep neverland don't listen to a words in the news or on t.v news they all lies
Michael Jackson will keep it he'll cause of his fans :wub:

i hope he keeps it
I want to see it return back to its glory days
:(

Back