ALL News And Mentionings Relating To Neverland

As long as mike wants it he'll keep it.. Though so Manu ppl are after him, u know how many ppl would be willing to make some type of deal to help mike?

He has billionaire friends that could pay it off as mike pays the person over time.. The opportunities are endless with mj with this issue..

No need to worry

oh stop it all of you Michael will not going to sell neverland at all he'll don't so but on smile on and you'll see o.k :)

Well, there are way more fans who want him to keep it than the ones who want him to sell it. I find this very interesting.

ofcourse I pray he never ever sells it!! cause Micael has put his soul in it!! and it forever belongs to him and him only!!

:yes: that's what i'm talking MJ will never ever will sell neverland never never in his life cause that is his home and home is where he lives with dreams of love and care and support and the love of his fans

Personally I don't think that Michael will sell Never land because it's apart of him, it was his home, it was built purely out of innocence, the childhood he had lost and for the children. But I don't think that he could live there again w/o the relapse of the painful memories by a terrible um.. thing that was also known as the DA of that town.

Personally I don't think that Michael will sell Never land because it's apart of him, it was his home, it was built purely out of innocence, the childhood he had lost and for the children. But I don't think that he could live there again w/o the relapse of the painful memories by a terrible um.. thing that was also known as the DA of that town.

Saying this is like saying that Michael can never heal. And I just don't believe that. I think that Michael is stronger than that.

What's interesting to me is how people who reported on the "Neverland Saved" story seemed to do it as if they were kinda excited or relieved about it...despite all the crap they've reported about it before. Very strange.

What's even stranger is that although I can imagine many reasons why he should sell it and be done with it, a slightly larger part of me wishes he'd keep it (even if it's in some revised form of it's former self). Surprised? So am I. I've always been 50/50 about the whole thing, but...yeah...I'm a sentimental fool afterall. Sentimentality is beating the crap out of logic at the mo. Sue me! :p

BUT I do hope whatever the final decision is, it's a decision which brings Michael the most peace and it's a decision he will be AT peace with after all is said and done. No regrets.

Last edited:
Saying this is like saying that Michael can never heal. And I just don't believe that. I think that Michael is stronger than that.

I think he is in that healing process, it necessarily doesn't mean that he has to go back to live in neverland to feel complete. We're not in his shoes so we're not exactly sure how it would be for him to go back. This is all my opinion of what I've observed and believe. It's been 3yrs since he's stepped foot into NL so who knows what could be going through his mind at the moment. I do see a sense of happiness, relaxation and calmness,but for awhile it's been a wreck. Through transgression we've seen him overcome the hurt, the pain and his demeanor has totally changed, he's a much stronger person and he walks with his head held high. If he chooses to go back? then that means he's over it, if not then it means that the painful memory of that moment is still there.

i guess mike will sell neverland coz it's the source of all his problems

The ranch is not the source of his problems, don't let nobody lie to you about that. When MJ was still living with his parents, he was the subject of attacks from the media. That was many years before he bought Neverland.

When he was on tour, he was the subject of attacks, to the point that MJ said he doesn't care about America, he's got his home Neverland (where he can go and have privacy)

When the Chandlers extorted MJ, it wasn't because of Neverland. He had visited and stayed with Evan Chandler and also stayed with June Chnadler. He travelled with them, all that had nothing to do with Neverland.

Even if MJ was to sell Neverland tommorrow, the media would carry on trying to find ways to attack him.

The SonyATV catalogue has nothing to do with Neverland, but why is he under constant attack from some quarters to try and pressure him to sell or to depict him as broke?

It's really about seeing MJ fail, seeing him lose what he owns or being forced to sell what he owns.

And the momemnt MJ gives an inch, they will go a mile. They will say, "we made him sell the ranch, so let's go after everything else he has, let's attack till he lets go".

But if MJ holds on and moves on, they are lost and cannot do anything. And that's what anyone advising MJ needs to let him know. Selling will give his detractors a chance to attack him more feverishly in the belief that attacks will force him to let go of other things they are jealous at seeing him own.

Today its Neverland, tommorrow its his share of SonyATV, the next it will be his career. All they want is to shut him down, and all he has to do is hold on and live his life. It's awkward and pure wickedness that there are those who want to see someone lose his home and only end up renting here and there.

So what if he sells Neverland? He will still have to buy another place. And the media will begin scheming how to intrude and attack that home too.

Last edited:
You are so right, RSWW22, these media folks just want to see him go down and have nothing. And they will be salivating at the mouth about Michael loosing Neverland and that stupid catalogue for years to come.

And you know what? If they knew of anything else that Michael had, they would be trying to get that from him too.

The ranch is not the source of his problems, don't let nobody lie to you about that. When MJ was still living with his parents, he was the subject of attacks from the media. That was many years before he bought Neverland.

When he was on tour, he was the subject of attacks, to the point that MJ said he doesn't care about America, he's got his home Neverland (where he can go and have privacy)

When the Chandlers extorted MJ, it wasn't because of Neverland. He had visited and stayed with Evan Chandler and also stayed with June Chnadler. He travelled with them, all that had nothing to do with Neverland.

Even if MJ was to sell Neverland tommorrow, the media would carry on trying to find ways to attack him.

The SonyATV catalogue has nothing to do with Neverland, but why is he under constant attack from some quarters to try and pressure him to sell or to depict him as broke?

It's really about seeing MJ fail, seeing him lose what he owns or being forced to sell what he owns.

And the momemnt MJ gives an inch, they will go a mile. They will say, "we made him sell the ranch, so let's go after everything else he has, let's attack till he lets go".

But if MJ holds on and moves on, they are lost and cannot do anything. And that's what anyone advising MJ needs to let him know. Selling will give his detractors a chance to attack him more feverishly in the belief that attacks will force him to let go of other things they are jealous at seeing him own.

Today its Neverland, tommorrow its his share of SonyATV, the next it will be his career. All they want is to shut him down, and all he has to do is hold on and live his life. It's awkward and pure wickedness that there are those who want to see someone lose his home and only end up renting here and there.

So what if he sells Neverland? He will still have to buy another place. And the media will begin scheming how to intrude and attack that home too.
This is what it is all about. Nothing to do with Neverland at all. But to see him fail. I hope MJ knows this and that he has the strength to fight.:)

You are so right, RSWW22, these media folks just want to see him go down and have nothing. And they will be salivating at the mouth about Michael loosing Neverland and that stupid catalogue for years to come.

And you know what? If they knew of anything else that Michael had, they would be trying to get that from him too.

I agree. Also I remember alot of people in the media were hoping to see Michael lose custody of his children when he was fighting for them against Debbie Rowe. And when that didn't happen, the media feigned outrage and were pretty nasty, even Nancy Grace commented on it, accusing Debbie of "selling" her children. :no:

I agree. Also I remember alot of people in the media were hoping to see Michael lose custody of his children when he was fighting for them against Debbie Rowe. And when that didn't happen, the media feigned outrage and were pretty nasty, even Nancy Grace commented on it, accusing Debbie of "selling" her children. :no:
It is a shame that these people can hate a man who has brought so much joy to so mny people. A real shame. It makes no sense at all.:)

gee, i always assumed a 'custody' battle meant there had to be fighting going on between two or more individuals. doesn't work when one is screaming mad and the other one is busy doing more important things.

visitation battle, perhaps?

How do you know it's been 3 years since he's been there? Michael can get around without the media knowing his every move. For all we know, he's been to Neverland several times. It's weird. It's like saying Michael hasn't been to Africa in 6 years. He could have been in Africa yesterday as far as we know. There is no website that posts Michael's location every second. He has no GPS tracking device on him.

What I'm saying is we should stop talking about this man's house as if it's gonna affect us in any way. If Michael loses Neverland, I still have to pay my mortgage. If he keeps it, I still gotta pay. All we have to do as fans is enjoy and support the music and entertainment he brings. That is our only responsibility as fans.

your idea is so on point.

however..having said that, they won't beat him down...they can't. because losers can't win.

How do you know it's been 3 years since he's been there? Michael can get around without the media knowing his every move. For all we know, he's been to Neverland several times. It's weird. It's like saying Michael hasn't been to Africa in 6 years. He could have been in Africa yesterday as far as we know. There is no website that posts Michael's location every second. He has no GPS tracking device on him.

I keep saying the same thing! I don't know why some fans come on here claiming that Michael hasn't been to his ranch as if they know this for a fact. In actuality, the only thing they have to substantiate this claim is the fact that the media keeps saying he hasn't been there. That is all they have to base this claim on.

So I would love to ask these fans who keep saying this.....HOW DO YALL KNOW THAT MICHAEL HASN'T BEEN TO HIS RANCH IN 3 YEARS?

I keep saying the same thing! I don't know why some fans come on here claiming that Michael hasn't been to his ranch as if they know this for a fact. In actuality, the only thing they have to substantiate this claim is the fact that the media keeps saying he hasn't been there. That is all they have to base this claim on.

So I would love to ask these fans who keep saying this.....HOW DO YALL KNOW THAT MICHAEL HASN'T BEEN TO HIS RANCH IN 3 YEARS?

They don't know. We don't know. Unless you travel in Michael Jackson's inner circle, you don't know where he's been. And forget Raymonde Bain. A publicist's job is to report what her client wants reported. It's a way to stay a step ahead of the hungry media. No other celebrity is subject to this type of interest. Hell, Britney Spears invited the paparatzi to follow her and even dates some of them....She can't get half the interest of their Michael Jackson obsession.

So Michael is winning. The mystique that had eroded by seeing him come to court everyday is back. No one knows what will happen next. No one knows where he is...Just as Michael has planned. What we do know is he can still sell records. Thriller 25 has shown us that.

They don't know. We don't know. Unless you travel in Michael Jackson's inner circle, you don't know where he's been. And forget Raymonde Bain. A publicist's job is to report what her client wants reported. It's a way to stay a step ahead of the hungry media. No other celebrity is subject to this type of interest. Hell, Britney Spears invited the paparatzi to follow her and even dates some of them....She can't get half the interest of their Michael Jackson obsession.

So Michael is winning. The mystique that had eroded by seeing him come to court everyday is back. No one knows what will happen next. No one knows where he is...Just as Michael has planned. What we do know is he can still sell records. Thriller 25 has shown us that.
Great post. You pretty well summed it up.

yes. lol..that's a question that should be applied to every aspect of MJ's life. we don't know...no matter how 'official' anything looks.

No one take that Nancy Grace serious. that woman is nut job and everyone knows it even more so after she caused that Asian girl to killed herself.

yes the media wants to see him fall and whole Jackson family because they think that will get attention and make them money. I think the average good thinking person now knows our media is not worth NOTHING. This is why the media is wrong about alot of things they put out even in the presidential polls.

Nancy Grace oh god i hate her i remember her i watch her on t.v befor and know that show is gone oh god :yes: is gone he show is gone
she says the meanest words ever oh who rest her like cows or donkey cause that's what she sound like when she talks :lol: :toofunny: :toofunny:

i can"t stop laughing all day about her cause that's way who she is so true so true like donkey
ooh if you ever see her ever somewhere you should come up to her and HEY DONKEY :toofunny: :toofunny: HEY DONKEY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Okay guys. Take this one with a grain of salt because it may just be someone reinterpreting a tabloid article but hey, let the speculation begin. lol

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/5017/101/

Britney's New Mentor and Johnny's New Look Written by Sunrise on KGMB9 - sunrise@kgmb9.com March 24, 2008 08:48 AM
Moving vans were at Neverland over the weekend. Michael Jackson regained control of the ranch last week and there's speculation he's planning to move back in.

Back