All Custody and Estate discussion

Re: TMZ Streaming Live from MJ Custody and Estate Hearing

Good on Katherine regarding custody and the AEG contract. Londell will scrutinize and tear that contract apart and the truth will finally be learned about the shows.

yep, that's true!! :)

does anyone know if it's possible for AEG to secretly omit some parts though?? just wondering. because i hope they dont do that.

I don't understand why Londell has not already a copy of deal he was his lawyer at that time? does it mean it has been signed without any of his lawyer ?

I hope so, I hope they show her the original contract and not some revised version they've cooked up since. What I mean is they could change some and still keep the sigs on another page... I hope they can't do that though and this today is paving the way for the real truth to come out.

I was thinking the same...I've got a feeling they somehow might show a fake contract :mello:

I don't understand why Londell has not already a copy of deal he was his lawyer at that time?

He was Michael's lawyer on other matters not on the AEG concert set up.

I was thinking the same...I've got a feeling they somehow might show a fake contract :mello:

They can't do that, you do know there are people who can authenticate signatures and they'd have to go overboard to fake Michael's and other factors. I have a feeling the Jacksons already have an idea of what Michael signed and just want to have that hard copy to back it up.

I think Michael just agreed to pay her the money years ago and its still going now(I don't know how many years it covered)

From what I understand, he agreed to pay her a certain amount for a certain schedule. However, at one point she wasn't receiving any for a while..I THINK that's thay was happening. Please someone feel free to correct thins for me and set the record straight. I'm jsut thankful that those childern will be well taken care of and get the love and guidence they so very need, esp right now.

I don't understand why Londell has not already a copy of deal he was his lawyer at that time? does it mean it has been signed without any of his lawyer ?
That's what I don't understand either.
Londell was his attorney before his death, so how come it doesnt have a copy of the contract????

I am so glad to finally hear some good news, soooo glad Katie got the kids permanently sooo glad she gets to see the copy of the contract. Keep the good news coming PLEASE. I hate that Kat has to deal with all of these hurdles and not properly deal with her loss, but I'm praying for all of them.

For those with questions about the contract, every contract I've ever had to sign I had to sign at the bottom of every page, I don't know if they did that with Mike's contract or just had him sign the last page, but hopefully he had to sign every page so it will be harder to omit stuff or replace a few pages. They could always try to forge his name but that'd be trying their luck IMO. As far as the questions about Spousal Maintenance, MJ and DR had an agreement for up to 8 mil (if I'm not mistaken) in spousal support and she hasn't gotten it all yet. Therefore, the Jackson's will be paying that until the amount DR and MJ agreed upon is met.

That's what I don't understand either.
Londell was his attorney before his death, so how come it doesnt have a copy of the contract????

Dr. Tohme has the contract because he was the one to negotiate it. Londell was not Michael's attorney when Tohme was in. Londell came back only a few short weeks before MJ died (maybe only a week) for the Raymone Bain case.

Dr. Tohme has the contract because he was the one to negotiate it. Londell was not Michael's attorney when Tohme was in. Londell came back only a few short weeks before MJ died (maybe only a week) for the Raymone Bain case.

thanks
so there is conflit of interest as Tohme works for colony capital :doh: now I better understand why KAtherine wants to see the deal

I hope so, I hope they show her the original contract and not some revised version they've cooked up since. What I mean is they could change some and still keep the sigs on another page... I hope they can't do that though and this today is paving the way for the real truth to come out.

If Katherine has a good lawyer, they will get around this legally.

Re the spousal crap... seems very wrong to me. Maybe it stops when they reach 18. She doesn't exactly look after the children.. grr.

Good on Katherine regarding custody and the AEG contract. Londell will scrutinize and tear that contract apart and the truth will finally be learned about the shows.

And I hope if and when the 50 shows are confirmed, then people will stop saying MJ was forced or whatever to do the shows or didn't know. This is getting to be unbelievable. I believe the Jackson know the deal already.

If Katherine has a good lawyer, they will get around this legally.

Re the spousal crap... seems very wrong to me. Maybe it stops when they reach 18. She doesn't exactly look after the children.. grr.

Debbie is getting the money MJ owed her originally from the settlement when they divorced. In my own opinion, MJ should have used a surrogate for all his kids becuase this mess with Debbie would have been avoided all together.

thanks
so there is conflit of interest as Tohme works for colony capital :doh: now I better understand why KAtherine wants to see the deal

and Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael and Jermaine keeps pushing to have Michael buried at Neverland. Colony Captial who Tohme is in with, own part of Neverland. The owner of Colony Capital is good friends with the owner of... AEG, see these two articles on it one from before Michael died:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml

Its all very complex.

fo' sure cuz its about time...I'm really glad for the both of these points.

4:49 Katherine Jackson just withdrew her petition asking that she be put in charge of the estate. This petition was filed before she knew a will existed. The issue now -- will she oppose the appointment of Branca and McClain.

4:40 -- The Jacksons have all filed back into court and the judge has taken the bench.

Oh, yeah, I have a feeling Londell is behind her asking for this contract at this time. I think the Jacksons want to see if they have grounds to file a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. Think about it....AEG is saying Michael was in tip top shape. But I am sure Michael's mother knows about all of his sicknesses and how he truly felt about this tour. She knows what condition her son was in. So I think AEG needs to stop trying to play ignorant and pointing the finger at everybody else cause that aint gonna keep working for them. Sooner or later, they are gonna have to come clean. What is gonna be interesting is who conducted those physicals.

They can't do that, you do know there are people who can authenticate signatures and they'd have to go overboard to fake Michael's and other factors. I have a feeling the Jacksons already have an idea of what Michael signed and just want to have that hard copy to back it up.

Depends how the contract is formed, if its possible to replace pages in it without anyone noticing and keep the original pages with the signatures on. Some legal contracts I've worked with in the past, in the music industry at a major record label have been loose pages joined by a large staple or hole punched and held in files.

So Tohme is the only other one to have a copy maybe? Why doesn't he show Jermaine then as they are so close.

4:54 -- During the lunch break John Branca said Jackson's estate has reached a settlement with AEG -- re: merchandising and rehearsal footage.

Oh, yeah, I have a feeling Londell is behind her asking for this contract at this time. I think the Jacksons want to see if they have grounds to file a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. Think about it....AEG is saying Michael was in tip top shape. But I am sure Michael's mother knows about all of his sicknesses and how he truly felt about this tour. She knows what condition her son was in. So I think AEG needs to stop trying to play ignorant and pointing the finger at everybody else cause that aint gonna keep working for them. Sooner or later, they are gonna have to come clean. What is gonna be interesting is who conducted those physicals.

Would the contract mention any of the insurance for the gigs... Probably not I guess it would just be between AEG and Lloyds of London. I wonder if the medical outcome is discussed in much detail in the AEG contract for Londell to look over.

4:49 Katherine Jackson just withdrew her petition asking that she be put in charge of the estate. This petition was filed before she knew a will existed. The issue now -- will she oppose the appointment of Branca and McClain.

4:40 -- The Jacksons have all filed back into court and the judge has taken the bench.

I think that is good as if she contests that will isn't there a clause in it which says if anyone contests it they get nothing.

I wonder if she'll oppose Brance and McClain...

4:54 -- During the lunch break John Branca said Jackson's estate has reached a settlement with AEG -- re: merchandising and rehearsal footage.

FROM TMZ

Katherine Jackson or NO Jackson should be in a COURTROOM about Michael's Estate because the way he left his REAL WILL everything went to his Father and Mother and was handled OUTSIDE OF COURT. They will Pay for this. This is starting to remind me how they did SLAVES never wanting them to have NOTHING even when they WORKED for it.

Back