All Custody and Estate discussion

Re: TMZ Streaming Live from MJ Custody and Estate Hearing

All 20 odd of the Jackson grandkids have been raised with Joe and NONE of them are Hollywood brats

This is turning out just like I thought it would. And nothing like the media wanted. They wanted a fight for custody between Deb and Kat, but it aint gonna happen. Those children are what is important and the judge did the right thing. So did Deb and Kat.

I am baffled at Klein. What the hell is he doing? Judge was right...he has no standing at all. Unless these are his kids and I think if they were he would have claimed more than just "I have a long standing relationship with Michael". He would have claimed he was the father and requested a DNA test. So he is out. Anyone who still thinks he is the father is just crazy.

Hopefully that judge will listen to Ms. Katie about the estate.

"Annette called me to say they are taking a half an hour break"...........annette???

lol is he rewinding the video??

i think after the break they'll be more court stuff then another conference maybe???

Praise the Lord that Katherine got the children! :clap:

Doctor Klein out of his damn mind!

All 20 odd of the Jackson grandkids have been raised with Joe and NONE of them are Hollywood brats
That's why Michael kids will be raised around Joe Jackson. If those 20 other grandkids can come out as great kids, what makes one think that Michael Jackson kids won't?

i think they just said mrs jackson???

12:37 -- The judge just named Katherine permanent guardian of all three kids. :angel:

This makes me so emotional. :cry: I'm so so relieved and happy that the children are staying where they should be.
But it just makes me so sad too that Michael isn't here to be their guardian. :cry:

Jackson Mum Named As Guardian Of Kids

Apologies if already posted somewhere but Ive just found the following news...

A judge in Los Angeles has named Michael Jackson's mother Katherine as the permanent guardian of his three children.

The 79-year-old was also granted a monthly allowance from the late singer's estate.

Mrs Jackson was named by the singer as his first choice to raise his children in a 2002 will.

She is the only person to formally petition for custody of the children since his death on June 25 aged 50.

Mrs Jackson and her son's ex-wife Deborah Rowe reached a custody agreement last week.

The three children, who range in age from 7 to 12, have been living with Mrs Jackson at the family's home in California's San Fernando Valley since their father's death.

Mrs Jackson is also seeking to be named as a co-executor of the singing superstar's estate.

Her lawyers have already filed papers accusing existing executors John Branca and John McClain of placing "cumbersome and unreasonable restrictions" on access to documents relating to his affairs.

But legal analysts believe her efforts to be named a co-executor have little chance of success.

Credit To: Sky

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...-Stars-Three-Children/Article/200908115353081

So do you honestly believe Joe Jackson will not have any contact with those kids??

huh? i mean the cameraman in the tmz live screen just said something soething mrs jackson which i thought might be that shes going to talk ....

That's why Michael kids will be raised around Joe Jackson. If those 20 other grandkids can come out as great kids, what makes one think that Michael Jackson kids won't?

Someone with reason :clapping: :wild:

Re: Jackson Mum Named As Guardian Of Kids

yes it's true,I'm so happy :yes: the kids are in the right hands :yes:

WTF, Klein's lawyer just randomly showed up haha

I'm so glad this has been settled amicably.

joe lives in vegas anyway

The local news here in Los Angeles is reporting that there 17 different lawyers in the courtroom in this case...........DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! THE DOGS ARE OUT.

infos in the hearing thred. be easier if everythings kept there

oh i know that cos MJ is on the birth certificate- but why would he turn up? and you've got to admit there are similarities between Prince and him. hmmm curious. Well unless he contests the birth certificate, it doesnt mean anything i guess. Im so happy Katherine is the permanent guardian!

And there are similarities between Michael and Evan Ross. :innocent: We don't see Diana Ross there whose PERSONAL relationship with Michael is about 10 to 15 years longer than Klein's PROFESSIONAL relationship with him.

God Bless Katherine and the children.

:clapping:

Michael has praised him as a grandfather.

There is nothing similar about Prince and that fool

Im very happy that Kathleen got michaels kids as they are happy with her and happiness is what they need right now bless them

Klein's lawyer turned up? :huh: I didn't see that one coming.
Glad Katherine got permanent custody. So happy at how it's all been worked out that the kids welfare is the important thing.

I am glad Mrs. Jackson is the children legal guardian.

See this is the reason why I don't take anything that the news reports as FACT. Days after Michael died all of these news programs had all these experts coming on and telling everyone that Debbie Rowe will have more rights because she is the biological mother when it came to custody of the 2 kids. They were saying that in California the biological parent most of the time gets custody. Now with the judge granting full custody to Katherine, all of these news programs are now saying that 'THIS WAS EXPECTED". And the man that spoke on behalf of Debbie Rowe is spinning this as Rowe being a upstanding person and taking the high road in this matter.

Back