All Custody and Estate discussion

Re: TMZ Streaming Live from MJ Custody and Estate Hearing

I expected that Klien would try to throw a wrench into this. The interview he did on LKL was the main clue as to what he was going to pull here. Klien only had his lawyer raise that "objection" because he still wants to say the he's the father of Paris and Prince. Why else would he be so "concerned" about things that are none of his business? And this is something else I don't get. Why should Klien be allowed by the judge to come back later with another "objection" to Katherine's guardianship of the kids if this same judge point-blank said today that he has no legal standing here? It doesn't make sense.

I expected that Klien would try to throw a wrench into this. The interview he did on LKL was the main clue as to what he was going to pull here. Klien only had his lawyer raise that "objection" because he still wants to say the he's the father of Paris and Prince. Why else would he be so "concerned" about things that are none of his business? And this is something else I don't get. Why should Klien be allowed by the judge to come back later with another "objection" to Katherine's guardianship of the kids if this same judge point-blank said today that he has no legal standing here? It doesn't make sense.

What is this part? Could someone explain to me please? I didn't see it.

Great that AEG have to provide MJ's contract to his mother!! "The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson."

The Live Link

is something else suppose to be happening? what is it that i'm suppose to be looking at? its just a street with some people :mello:

2:50 -- The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson. - Yeyyy I like this judge :D

2:32 -- The judge has taken the bench.

2:28 -- Family members have begun to file back into the court room. The judge has yet to come back.

2:50 -- The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson. - Yeyyy I like this judge :D

2:32 -- The judge has taken the bench.

2:28 -- Family members have begun to file back into the court room. The judge has yet to come back.

:clapping:

Great that AEG have to provide MJ's contract to his mother!! "The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson."

:clap: let's keep going..

2:50 -- The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson

YES!

:clapping:

More great news! :D

3:00 -- The judge just admitted Jackson's 2002 will into probate. The will names John Branca and John McClain as co-executors. We know Katherine has a beef with that. The question -- will she challenge the co-executors or possibly ask that she be named as a third executor. Court is in recess for an hour-and-a half. Stay tuned.

2:50 -- The judge has ruled that AEG has to provide a copy of their contract with Michael to Katherine Jackson.

prayer circle :praying:

:no: about the estate

its in recess...what does that mean?

Let's hope for the best... It's Katherine's move now...

Glad that AEG arent able to keep their contract all hush-hush and out of view of Katherine. It will be interesting to see where this goes in the near future. I believe the family are weary of everyone right now. AEG should prepare themselves for some scrutiny.

I can't see nothing on that live video,just street,and when I click on that refresh ,it doesn't work..:( :no:

Re: Jackson Mum Named As Guardian Of Kids

I am glad but it is sad that Michael died like this. He should be here. He was full of life and I do not believe he wanted to die this young. this is so unfair that he did not live.

Re: Michael Jackson's mom to seek control of estate

I hope she gets it. His wealth should stay in the Jacson family, not with "outsiders".

Re: Jackson Mum Named As Guardian Of Kids

:clapping: :yes:

Katherine :kiss:

Re: Michael Jackson's mom to seek control of estate

I hope she gets it. His wealth should stay in the Jacson family, not with "outsiders".

If MJ wanted his family to have anything, he would have left them something. Branca and McClain can't steal the money anyways they just manage the estate.

Excellent news Katherine got permanent custody.
But please, will someone tell me...and I have asked a few times, wtf does SPOUSAL MAINTENANCE INCLUDE?

She doesn't have any contract with MJ anymore. She doesn't have the children ... what the hell are the Jacksons paying her for???

For the use of her ... bits to have the kids or what?????

Shes probably still getting pots of money... FOR WHAT?

I soooo pray that EVERYTHING goes well!!!! :praying

Good on Katherine regarding custody and the AEG contract. Londell will scrutinize and tear that contract apart and the truth will finally be learned about the shows.

Excellent news Katherine got permanent custody.
But please, will someone tell me...and I have asked a few times, wtf does SPOUSAL MAINTENANCE INCLUDE?

She doesn't have any contract with MJ anymore. She doesn't have the children ... what the hell are the Jacksons paying her for???

For the use of her ... bits to have the kids or what?????

Shes probably still getting pots of money... FOR WHAT?

I think Michael just agreed to pay her the money years ago and its still going now(I don't know how many years it covered)

Good on Katherine regarding custody and the AEG contract. Londell will scrutinize and tear that contract apart and the truth will finally be learned about the shows.

I hope so, I hope they show her the original contract and not some revised version they've cooked up since. What I mean is they could change some and still keep the sigs on another page... I hope they can't do that though and this today is paving the way for the real truth to come out.

Back