All Custody and Estate discussion

I don't think it would be wise for Katherine to get complete control of the estate because she doesn't have the business knowledge of running a massive empire of Michael's as it soon will be. I do hope she gets enough control where she must be told what decisions are going to be made on behalf of the estate.

I don't think it would be wise for Katherine to get complete control of the estate because she doesn't have the business knowledge of running a massive empire of Michael's as it soon will be. I do hope she gets enough control where she must be told what decisions are going to be made on behalf of the estate.

Me too, she deserves to know what's going on not only for her sake but for the kids. Imagine them turning 18-21 and finding out a lot of shady crap has been going on that no one knew about but the "executors"

Ignore this they deleted it. 5:15 -- The hearing is over the day .

Pamarella, I agree with you. :yes:

lmao at that dude.

''My mum made this shirt and My goldfish is doing fine...thank you''

Jackson -- TMZ Has You Covered

Posted Aug 3rd 2009 5:00PM by TMZ Staff

At 6:00 PM ET (3:00 PM PT) we are going to go live in our newsroom to answer your questions about the Michael Jackson case.

Harvey and Mike will be live, answering anything you want to know about.

Use the comment box below to post your questions, and we'll handle as many as possible live.

Be there.

o_O what happend ,what did they say on the press conference?
I wasn't on computer
is it over?

Re: TMZ Streaming Live from MJ Custody and Estate Hearing

and Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael and Jermaine keeps pushing to have Michael buried at Neverland. Colony Captial who Tohme is in with, own part of Neverland. The owner of Colony Capital is good friends with the owner of... AEG, see these two articles on it one from before Michael died:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml

Its all very complex.

Thanks for the links to articles, read them both.

The players involved are all one by one going on record and saying very scripted and precrafted statements...

We need to keep note.

LOL, what happened?

Some guy with a hat and jumper on who is a fan took to the microphones after and said 'anymore questions' and said about he got his jumper from the GAP and his goldfish is stil alive LOL

He had a #1 fan hat on

Last edited:
So the confidentiality clause in the contract means that Ms Katherine will get a copy of the contract but won't be able to disclose the details of it to anyone else but her lawyer, Londell? Is that how it goes?

Well, watch the media claim they have "exclusive" information about what is in the contract and the fans are all gonna go crazy over it.

This won't stop her from suing them if she feels she needs to. And to answer the question about the insurance policy, Londell will not have a problem getting a copy of that insurance policy from the insurance company. All they have to do is ask for it. When I worked for an insurance carrier once, I used to prepare policy copies for lawyers all the time. If it is being used in a legal preceding, they can get a copy of it.

If the Jackson Family are smart, they should start preparing Prince, Paris and Blanket now on the business of running Michael's estate in the future. Because when Katherine Jackson dies and one day she will, if Michael's kids aren't prepared to deal with the running of the empire, you are going to have an on going battle over his estate all over again....

Cherubim,do you have maybe video of good morning america ,when they where talking something about omer ,I can't find that video?????

edit :wrong thread..sorry..lol

Last edited:
So the confidentiality clause in the contract means that Ms Katherine will get a copy of the contract but won't be able to disclose the details of it to anyone else but her lawyer, Londell? Is that how it goes?

Well, watch the media claim they have "exclusive" information about what is in the contract and the fans are all gonna go crazy over it.

This won't stop her from suing them if she feels she needs to. And to answer the question about the insurance policy, Londell will not have a problem getting a copy of that insurance policy from the insurance company. All they have to do is ask for it. When I worked for an insurance carrier once, I used to prepare policy copies for lawyers all the time. If it is being used in a legal preceding, they can get a copy of it.

I'm assuming so, they don't want her discussing the details with anyone which is why they were pushing that confidentiality agreement so hard.

The media will surely do that, but I'm not believing anything until it comes from Kat's camp.

If the Jackson Family are smart, they should start preparing Prince, Paris and Blanket now on the business of running Michael's estate in the future. Because when Katherine Jackson dies and one day she will, if Michael's kids aren't prepared to deal with the running of the empire, you are going to have an on going battle over his estate all over again....

totally agree, which is why I hope Katie gets a seat at the table, so SOMEONE these kids know and trust will be in the know, and hopefully they will start developing their business skills early. It may seem like a burden but it's an absolute must, because in 6-7 yrs when they (Prince & Paris) are "adults" they're probably going to want to know more and have a sayso in some things.

Back