All Custody and Estate discussion

Re: TMZ Streaming Live from MJ Custody and Estate Hearing

WTF...who does Klein think he is??? This makes no sense. How dare he try to inject himself into the custody situation.

Those kids need all the prayers they can get. People who are pretending to be concerned about them are actually jeopardising them.

Last edited:

Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, just said he won't object to Katherine being appointed temporary guardian, but permanent guardianship could be delayed. It's curious given the supposed settlement between Debbie and Katherine.

Let's watch this...

where everyone watch this?

Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, just said he won't object to Katherine being appointed temporary guardian, but permanent guardianship could be delayed. It's curious given the supposed settlement between Debbie and Katherine.

Let's watch this...

wait are you watching it? the old stream link doesn't work for me, wha?

12:37 -- The judge just named Katherine permanent guardian of all three kids.

12:26 -- Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, just said he won't object to Katherine being appointed temporary guardian, but permanent guardianship could be delayed. It's curious given the supposed settlement between Debbie and Katherine.

Last edited:

looks like klein may be the father guys.

yay katherine is thier gaurdian!

The judge just named Katherine permanent guardian of all three kids.

12:37 -- The judge just named Katherine permanent guardian of all three kids.

thanks for the updates. Im happy shes been named guardian like Michael wanted.

I'm so happy Katherine is the permanent guardian :) Wth did Klein's lawyer turn up?

thats great. good that they have respected mj's will

oh I'm happy :) :yes:

Anymore updates?

No. the judge said MJ and Debbie are the parents.

oh i know that cos MJ is on the birth certificate- but why would he turn up? and you've got to admit there are similarities between Prince and him. hmmm curious. Well unless he contests the birth certificate, it doesnt mean anything i guess. Im so happy Katherine is the permanent guardian!

am I sensing decency?
finally some respect.

12:41 -- The lawyers are now discussing the allowance for Jackson's three kids.

12:40 -- Debbie Rowe will have visitation rights with her two kids and will continue getting spousal support based on the agreement she struck with Michael several years ago.

12:39 -- The judge granted Katherine a financial allowance for 6 months retro from the time Michael died. The amount of the allowance wasn't discussed in open court.

12:37 -- The judge just named Katherine

12:42 The judge has just granted 83.5% of what was requested for the children's allowance.

oh i know that cos MJ is on the birth certificate- but why would he turn up? and you've got to admit there are similarities between Prince and him. hmmm curious. Well unless he contests the birth certificate, it doesnt mean anything i guess. Im so happy Katherine is the permanent guardian!

michael is the father!

What!? Prince does NOT resemble Klein in ANY way! Not the slightest.

There are absolutely no similarities between Klien and Prince. None.

The judge granted Katherine a financial allowance for 6 months retro from the time Michael died. The amount of the allowance wasn't discussed in open court.

ok fair enough. Michael is always the FATHER in my eyes anyway.

Klein is just scared about about all those drug prescriptions, he's trying all he can now because he knows he's in deep deep ish. Pathetic...

Fair enough nothing he is not there father in anyway shape or form. I tell what it is his ass is in trouble and he is doing this shit to take the heat off of him.

Boy that Klein is 10 trips and a half. The nerve of this guy thinking that he has any standing in this case. He must be insane.

He needs a good criminal defense attorney. Not a family one.

Yay... Glad that Kat got permenant custody of the children!!

Back