7/20/09 Joe Jackson On Larry King tonight

Re: Joe Jackson On Larry King tonight

Larry King is making these fools look silly.I am so done with Joe Jackson.DONE! I can't believe Joe would bring Leonard on the show to say Michael didn't agree to 50 shows..what a load of BS. I hope he gets nothing because he deserves NOTHING!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

They keep going to commercial..

I don't know what to think about this. AEG is shady, but so is Joe and his cohorts. It does seem weird that all these people were coming back into Michael's life, but on the other hand, he hasn't been doing anything needing management since 2001.

So, did Michael want Dileo and Branca back in the picture? Or were they forced into the picture by AEG? This Rowe guy has a bad reputation (google search) and has not been involved since 1979 with Michael's management. although supposedly he is a family friend.

Also, did Michael choose the doctor, or did AEG choose the doctor to stay with Michael?

This is all so confusing...

Yea Joe said he would try to manage the media better if he could go back because the media puts crap out there and gets their ratings and checks and doesnt care about the truth....something to that effect.

Blech. Joe Jackson is a vile vile man.

I don't know what to think about this. AEG is shady, but so is Joe and his cohorts. It does seem weird that all these people were coming back into Michael's life, but on the other hand, he hasn't been doing anything needing management since 2001.

So, did Michael want Dileo and Branca back in the picture? Or were they forced into the picture by AEG? This Rowe guy has a bad reputation (google search) and has not been involved since 1979 with Michael's management. although supposedly he is a family friend.

Also, did Michael choose the doctor, or did AEG choose the doctor to stay with Michael?

This is all so confusing...

I believe MJ choose the doctor. He told the AEG dude thats who he wanted with him on the tour.

this story about MJ not wanting to do 50 shows is growing legs.. hmm

I think some of the stuff they are saying seems believable.. Some believe AEG, so why not believe Joe??

That comment about paying MJ in USD make me wonder.. that is real foul of them to want to pay the KOP in USD and not GBP.. the USD sucks a$$ right now...
LOL@Joe liking the Earth Song

I have a knot in my stomach. This is so hard to watch; yet I can't stop watching.

this story about MJ not wanting to do 50 shows is growing legs.. hmm

I think some of the stuff they are saying seems believable.. Some believe AEG, so why not believe Joe??

That comment about paying MJ in USD make me wonder.. that is real foul of them to want to pay the KOP in USD and not GBP.. the USD sucks a$$ right now...
LOL@Joe liking the Earth Song

Yes me too re: the currency

this just smells like Joe is trying to cash in on his son with some sort of lawsuit....

sounds like Joe tried to get Leonard in....Michael said no and hired Frank..
I see Joe in the same light I see a used car salesman...

I am thinking what all of America is thinking...........Joe, you are the cause of alot of your son's problems............

RIP Michael... you don't have to be bullied by your father anymore..

Yep, that's the gist of it, Joe killed Michael years ago when he never protected him from birth and that's my humble opinion.

Joes fav MJ song is Earth Song.

Joe says MJ was a fan to everybody (yes he really did say that) all over the world and was in the Guinnes book of world records. (shut up joe.)

Rowe - kows nothing about legal charges. Larry wants to know if these issues he spoke about today will be resolved. Rowe wants a congressional investigation into his death. They are gonna ask congress to look into it. Joe agrees because he wants to know what happened.

Larry suspects AEG will have something to say about the allegations.

Debbie Rowe's spokesperson will be there next. Break.

To me it seems that Joe was trying to be cautious in making claims against anyone. all he would say is that something is foul, but he let L.Rowe say what he couldn't say.. I think Joe was treading lightly due to the custody case and possible other cases that may come about..

Im watching Larry King Live now Joe Jackson is a Great Father I see why Michael Jackson turned out the way he did, Great Parents. All Michael Problems started when he left his Dad and Family and I believe in the end Michael realize that and his enemies kept him isolated and drugged to control him. Its totally obvious now what has happened.

Are you serious?

I believe MJ choose the doctor. He told the AEG dude thats who he wanted with him on the tour.

To me it seems that Joe was trying to be cautious in making claims against anyone. all he would say is that something is foul, but he let L.Rowe say what he couldn't say.. I think Joe was treading lightly due to the custody case and possible other cases that may come about..

Yeah Joe was definintely prepped before this interview that is clear to me.

Joe says MJ was a fan to everybody (yes he really did say that) all over the world and was in the Guinnes book of world records. (shut up joe.)

LOL, did Joe mean to say that Michael has fans all over the world, and not that MJ is a fan to everybody in the world?

Great job HeartbreakHotel for typing all this! You type fast!

I thought Joe did fine. It was Larry who was trying to agitate him.

Joe looks indifferent.

Joe - talking about slavery days and how slaves masters beat their kids??? (JOE WTF!!!) He says lots of people in America beat their kids...

Well damn. I knew not to watch this trainwreck of an interview.

Great. That line will be the talk of the next month.

Maybe the LAPD can release the tox results now. No one will be paying attention. They will just be talking about Joe Jackson liking the disclipine of his children to slave masters beating slaves...

No way I can defend u on that one Joe, got DAMN. :(

I have no idea but I think Tohme and Rowe were "dismissed" around the same time. That LA Times article quotes DiLeo as saying Rowe *edit not Rowe but Tohme* was dismissed a month earlier.. That article came out the first week of June.

The reason I asked is becuz Rowe claimed no one gave him the letter at the meeting, but that meeting was on May 15, 2009 so they couldn't have given him the letter then if it was drawn up afterwards. And he states that he had communication with MJ becuz he was in charge of MJ's business affairs, however, after that meeting, he doesn't say he had any further communication with MJ. Looks like after that meeting, MJ may have decided to dismiss him. Whether he got the letter or not is the issue. But then we saw MJ had that document for Raymone a while before he actually sent it to her dismissing her.

And the 50 dates issue is too wild for me. It doesn't make any sense that Michael did not know what his deal was. I mean HOW in the world could that have happened again. I'm sorry. Something is off with story. I'm not sure who's skewing it or if Michael got bamboozled somehow again, but it will be interesting to see if AEG can produce the contract with MJ's signature that has the option for 31 or 50 shows. I just don't see how he started with ten and missed the 31 and then it jumped to 50. Lawd. Either Tohme did some double dealing or....I won't dare say it.

Anyway, that segment was interesting. It was hard watching Joe deny hitting Michael. And it was hard watching Rowe claim that he was in charge of Michael's money (on the D/L cuz that ish got denied by Thome and AEG) for over 2 months...and knowing it was true. Dayum. Dayum! Dayum! :ermm: I know he and Michael had a history of working together and all but wooooo. I just.don't.know. :ph34r:

Back