World Tour - More than a rumor this time?-Update post 159

Re: World Tour - More than a rumor this time?

ohmy..its great to hear that there is one coming..but if its true that it will be in 2010 I will *die*

Last edited:

Awh...2010 is AGES away!!!! I want it now!!! :laugh:

that would be an EXCELLENT graduation gift lol

I'd love to see Signature supporting a Jackson tour. They are very entertaining and Suleman is a brilliant dancer. I know that Michael created those spectacular moves, but I've never seen anyone (other than Michael) perform them as convincingly as Suleman does. And the Bollywood twist is a hoot. I hope it works out for them all.

Last edited:

No, he did not. He just said it is coming sooner than we think. Fans are just being smart asses.

lol, thanks. I got that when I read through the rest of the thread. I had just gotten overexcited and skipped to the end, and that's where I saw the 2010 thing...silly impatient me:doh:

Last edited:

lol, thanks. I got that when I read through the rest of the thread. I had just gotten overexcited and skipped to the end, and that's where I saw the 2010 thing...silly impatient me:doh:

I hadn't even seen the other thread about the party when I answered you. Once I was it I figured you knew by now. lol. I just got back and was just catching up on stuff. Having all these excited people around feels so much better than being excited almost alone last night.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited :wild: about the tour but whether it's going to happen or not I guess we'll have to wait and see. I don't find it far fetched to believe that Suleman could open a concert for Michael, the way I look at it is.....Michael is the inovator and maybe Suleman could open with the old Michael Jackson moves everyone knows, then.....Michael could come on saying something like he said at the Motown 25....I still like the old...but I like the new better, then he performed 'Billie Jean' for the first time and....'POW' He bowled everyone over, "just maybe" but you never know.

What is the fixation with 2010?? lol!

P.S.

Michael did not say 'soon' as he usually does.. Well we all know SOON means anywhere between a few weeks to a couple years with Mike.. lol!

He said 'sooner than you think.'

what we need to figure out is what did HE think we thought.. lol!

'Sooner' to me means sooner than 'soon' in MJ words..

I still give Q3 the estimated time.. end of Q2 at the earliest.. At least the first stages of it by these times.. promotion, first single/song air play..

That would be soooo cool! I really like this act. They're pretty entertaining.

That would be such a great idea if Michael had a world tour and actually let his fans/impersonators like them be in the show.

"Coming soon..."

"Sooner than you think..."

Love it!! It ALL sounds good to me!

Ohhhh Great I hope this is true cant wait for the Album and the upcomming Tour ;)

:pray:hope it's true.

Sorry. I couldn't stand being the only one having seen this.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_hea...objectid=20598922&siteid=93463-name_page.html

8 June 2008
Dancing duo join Jackson
BRITAN'S GOT TALENT
By Joshua Layton
Britain's Got Talent runners-up Signature will join the REAL king of pop on his comeback tour.

The Bollywood duo have been invited to share the bill with Michael Jackson at a series of UK concerts.

The offer came after Suleman Mirza, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, got through to the show's final.

The multi-million pound tour is scheduled for 10 dates, taking in London's O2 Arena, Europe and Las Vegas. A source close to the show said: "All the finalists have been flooded with offers for gigs totalling millions of pounds.

"But this would be far and away the biggest booking any of the acts on the show have landed so far.

"They had a conference call led by Michael's brother Jermaine during the show and he asked them to join Michael."

Trainee lawyer Suleman and PC World salesman Madhu dazzled with their *****-style dance-offs.

Print article Email to a friend

This is just some guys blog a letter on that site
not even in the news part of that site ..

there is no official source for this info
Just an attention seeker

My friend has just text me, she is a member of this board so its legit. I don't know the whole conversation.

But you know mike soon could be six months to a year. she is at the party

Its NOT legit - It is just a letter sent or blog
It is not even in the offical news of that site
Its under a section called "Voice of the people"
where anyone can post letters or articles
This is just some Joe Smo wanting attention

I dont know why people done do research before
believing everything posted and passed down ..
I though we were SMARTER Than that

Last edited:

As stated before: Jermaine said... and that sums it up pretty much. He has said so many things already. I'm sure he has the best of intentions, but he promises more than he can deliver.

As for Suleman:
OK, I've just got off the phone with Suleman five minutes ago. His first reaction was 'shock' that this has already been leaked out.

I thought his act was great fun for a show like Got Talent. But I hardly see the added value on a Michael Jackson world tour. Maybe a small gimmick could be nice.

But.... when you say "shocked to hear it's leaked out" you make it hard to believe. Because if there's something going on, you don't confirm news that is not supposed to be out there. That can only hurt your prospects of things really happening.

You would say "oh... I don't know where that came from. I would be honored, but I don't know anything about it". You don't go: 'whoops, did it leak out already....'

As stated before: Jermaine said... and that sums it up pretty much. He has said so many things already. I'm sure he has the best of intentions, but he promises more than he can deliver.

As for Suleman:

I thought his act was great fun for a show like Got Talent. But I hardly see the added value on a Michael Jackson world tour. Maybe a small gimmick could be nice.

But.... when you say "shocked to hear it's leaked out" you make it hard to believe. Because if there's something going on, you don't confirm news that is not supposed to be out there. That can only hurt your prospects of things really happening.

You would say "oh... I don't know where that came from. I would be honored, but I don't know anything about it". You don't go: 'whoops, did it leak out already....'
That is a very good point, Hoof. That is why I feel it was a publicity stunt.

Back