World Tour - More than a rumor this time?-Update post 159

well first off they don't stand by each other.. Some1 can range between 5ft 10inches and 6ft 4inches and u could not tell the difference as long as they don't stand by each other, simular built in clothing.. Navi stood in for MJ before and he's over 6ft..

Anyways think of the benifits of using him..

He's a newbie.. Meaning impersonators such as Navi, and E'casanova would charge more.. They would expect more in general, where this guy would probably even do it for FREE if Michael wanted.. (not that he would not pay him)

MJ could be giving this kid an opportunity, he's a good guy giving MJ some good PR at the moment.. WHY NOT??

There is not much dancing in those moments, where any impersonator would pull off a semi simular quality..

Plus usually the NEW ones are more drivin... They will travel, they will spend more time, more energy.. Because they WANT IT more.. they NEED it more..

Michael loves DRIVE!!!

IDK, I'm not saying that he would be the BEST choice, the ONLY choice.. But if he is really being considered to take part in a tour or concert set.. This is the roll I would picture him doing.. I cannot see anything else.

He's a newbie.. Meaning impersonators such as Navi, and E'casanova would charge more.. They would expect more in general, where this guy would probably even do it for FREE if Michael wanted.. (not that he would not pay him)
I'd be surprised if Navi or E'Cas (or even Earnest Valentino) would charge Michael for this :lol:

Going back on topic, just like I previously mentioned on Post #48 on Page 4 of this thread, I'm always sceptical of these Tour Rumours (especially after reading in Ebony Magazine that he doesn't like doing it anymore). I'm sure the guy will always be a Performer (even beyond the Age of 50), but I don't see a Tour happening myself :)

Last edited:
^yup.. That does not mean he'll ALWAYS use him though..

I mean we don't know what the purpose is.. I mean on the Superbowl he used 2 stand ins..

What my main point is, I think this guy would be a stand in.. Not a primary person used as a back up dancer, or come out and dance with Michael..

Just a stand in, for whatever trick(s) MJ has up his sleaves..

Bringing someone on stage to dance with him (AS HIM) is very amaturish, way UNDER MJ's level.. He would NEVER do something like that.. (bringing kids/youth on stage to dance as him is different)

He would be a stand in.. That's it..

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if Navi or E'Cas (or even Earnest Valentino) would charge Michael for this :lol:

Going back on topic, just like I previously mentioned on Post #48 on Page 4 of this thread, I'm always sceptical of these Tour Rumours (especially after reading in Ebony Magazine that he doesn't like doing it anymore). I'm sure the guy will always be a Performer (even beyond the Age of 50), but I don't see a Tour happening myself :)

Well part of it is my fault. I am not usually prone to exageration but I was so darned excited at the possibilty of a live performance that I used the term world tour when I suppose it really isn't so much a world tour as it is a few live performances at limited venues in Europe then ending in Las Vegas. That is really what the first article/blog/ or whatever it was implies.

Re: World Tour - More than a rumor this time?

Last week I wrote about Signature, the British Indian duo who came runner up in the reality show, Britain’s Got Talent with their mix of Michael Jackson moves and Bhangra. While the pair were commiserated for losing out of the £1,00,000 prize money to a 14-year-old break-dancer, their dreams have come true. They are finally getting a chance to work with Jackson himself. Suleman Mirza and Madhu Singh paid tribute to the pop legend with their dance item in the reality show and a few days later they were stunned to receive a phone call from their idol. “

We got a call from Michael’s brothers Tito and Jackie (both members of the famous group The Jackson Five), and his mum who in Devon at the moment” said an excited Mirza. “I thought it was a prank at first, but it was confirmed by his press people,” said the 29-year-old who has been obsessed with the king of pop since he was two-years-old. The Jacksons want Signature to work with them on Michael’s comeback album. “Whatever the role, it will be amazing to just meet and work with him,” said Mirza.

Im guessing the person who wrote this is dumb, very dumb. All the rumors have been about them performing in some way with MJ. Now this says on his album? I think people are doing google searches and putting 2 and 2 together and getting like 1.5 :lol:!!

The JACKSONS probably have no role in MJ's album either lol. Janet maintains that Michael is the one who isnt in for a Jacksons reunion. Her exact words are that he has a "SOLO CAREER" to worry about at this point. Michael chooses his collaborations.. his brothers dont choose them lol.

I'm sorry but Michael is too experienced in this business to know touring with that guy from Britans Got Talent is a stupid idea..

He's been in the business for nearly 40 years.. Has had the largest and most successful tours in history.. He knows what it takes to pull off a great tour. And that does not include people fallowing him on stage..

WAIT!!!! something just hit me.....

I don't think (if true) this guys roll would be what we automatically thought...

Both Dangerous and HIStory tour did have impersonators...

Thriller and Man In The Mirror had impersonators

So maybe that's the type of roll he would do..

I think that Suleman is now in a diffrent league. He is more than just an impersonater because he is a celebrity now, the amount of support and publicity he got is rare for most people. i can definetly imagine how valuable 'Signature' are right now, they are like a commodity in my opinion and for Michael Jackson they are very valuable especially in the UK.

They are playing Manchester Apollo this friday, here is a video from Bournemoth from last saterday. I think this video shows the wide range of dancing talent that Suleman has from combining Michael's dancing to bhangra choreography. I wouldn't be surprised to see Suleman working with Michael, I hope they do work together, it would be really cool to see.

Last edited:
true, he is always on fire during BJ. here is another one from the tour opening in hammersmith, better sound and you can hear the crowd louder (especially at 01:50), can't wait for sheffield and the o2 arenas. i think this was the first video on youtube of them on tour.

Last edited:
footage from sheffield arena, its a bigger audience, Suleman and Madhu are on top form as always and they've got more of the Billie Jean song, including Michael's singing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also check out this cool cartoon thing (from Suleman's official youtube page), it so funny and cool LOL, its become my favourite on youtube right now! my favourite part is 01:02 and 00:27 always cracks me up:

'Signature' are legends!!!

Last edited:
Re: World Tour - More than a rumor this time?

I cant imagine that signature would lie about things like this,especially being fans of mj themselves they know how much rumers can hurt!

Signature didnt say ANYTHING about a tour or working with Michael.

Last edited:
Signature have just said they are in talks with Michael about a tour, on Richard and Judy! :wild:

I really hope its going to happen soon. If anyone has any good information- send me a message

Signature have just said they are in talks with Michael about a tour, on Richard and Judy! :wild:

Did they actually say tour or just that they will be doing 'something'? Anyway, I am still guessing the original 'tour' rumor has something to it. It is amazing how Michael is able to keep things under raps.

I think there will be a video on the channel 4 website of todays richard & judy tommorow, i had a look but i could only find yesterdays show!

i've been to Dangerous and History tours. but every time he needed an album to think about the tour. then he needed time to promote this tour (do things like the Superbowl or just the videos and singles) then gather artists and rehearse with them. and it would take a year or may be more. but may be i'm old fashioned already and things are must faster this time :)

i've been to Dangerous and History tours. but every time he needed an album to think about the tour. then he needed time to promote this tour (do things like the Superbowl or just the videos and singles) then gather artists and rehearse with them. and it would take a year or may be more. but may be i'm old fashioned already and things are must faster this time :)

Well I am a new fan. I haven't been through this before so maybe you can tell me, in the past, how long before the tour was announced did word get out that it was in the works. To put it another way, how far can Michael get without a leak. As it is we are hearing more and more things that we may someday look back and say were the first leaks.

Back