World Tour - More than a rumor this time?-Update post 159

LOL you're just running away from the age question, lol.. kidding

And what makes you think that.. You can check that from my profile :cheeky:

But now seriously, back to topic :)

Last edited:
Bongani, I didn't know Michael either before I became a fan and that was when I was 16 years old :cheeky:

Wait a minute.. what was this thread about :scratch:

*checks the title*

Ooh, about his Tour rumours.. Ok, better get your butts on topic again :D

*goes to dream about seeing Michael on stage again* :girl_sigh:

We had two threads about how people became fans. I wrote a book in the oldest one but was too lazy to repeat my story in the newer one. Even so I am surprised WBSS didn't know about my fandom. Where did those threads go? If I knew where they were I would link to them or bump them if I could except they were from MJJF. They were very interesting threads and would help prior MJNO fans get to know prior MJJF fans.

Bongani, you definitely feel me on that. :yes:

Trials and documentaries made people fans of MJ? :giggle:

Oh well, there is such a thing as a VERY LATE bloomer. :D

Last edited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1027856/Its-weeks-Britains-Got-Talent-So-living-dream.html

Signature

Madhu Singh, 34, and 29-year-old Suleman Mirza's funny and beautifully choreographed act help them beat more fancied performers to claim second place.

They have both put their careers on hold - Singh is a PC World adviser while Mirza is a trainee solicitor - to concentrate on their act.

Among the companies who have approached them are Virgin Media, offering the pair a six-figure sum to front the company's Bollywood service.

article-1027856-01ACFF9200000578-27_468x286.jpg

Signature perform on Britain's Got Talent

They are in talks with a major retailer to front a TV advertising campaign and have been booked for a number of corporate events, including four shows in Dubai.

But the duo are most excited about an approach by associates of Michael Jackson - who is planning a world tour at the end of this year - and are hopeful they might perform with their hero.

Madhu says 'So many young people have come up and said "I voted for you", and it is even more rewarding when the older people say it. This is like a dream come true and anything more that happens will be a bonus.

'We know there has been a lot of interest in us and we hope some of it comes off.

'We have been working for this for seven years and it is hard to take in that it is actually happening. But it's been hard work and it doesn't look like I am going to end my record of never having a girlfriend; we are working too hard to think about anything else, so I'm still lonely.'

Suleman says: 'The tour has been brilliant but also knackering. The crowds are overwhelming.

'It would be incredible if we got to work with Michael Jackson. We got a text from one of his friends which said: "Michael Jackson is aware of you and is looking forward to working with you in the future." That is the thing I would like to pursue most of all but of course we need to know what offers we have in terms of adverts and concerts.

'Even my parents have realised that this is no longer a novelty - although my mother has made me promise to finish my law degree.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1027856/Its-weeks-Britains-Got-Talent-So-living-dream.html

Signature

Madhu Singh, 34, and 29-year-old Suleman Mirza's funny and beautifully choreographed act help them beat more fancied performers to claim second place.

They have both put their careers on hold - Singh is a PC World adviser while Mirza is a trainee solicitor - to concentrate on their act.

Among the companies who have approached them are Virgin Media, offering the pair a six-figure sum to front the company's Bollywood service.

article-1027856-01ACFF9200000578-27_468x286.jpg

Signature perform on Britain's Got Talent

They are in talks with a major retailer to front a TV advertising campaign and have been booked for a number of corporate events, including four shows in Dubai.

But the duo are most excited about an approach by associates of Michael Jackson - who is planning a world tour at the end of this year - and are hopeful they might perform with their hero.

Madhu says 'So many young people have come up and said "I voted for you", and it is even more rewarding when the older people say it. This is like a dream come true and anything more that happens will be a bonus.

'We know there has been a lot of interest in us and we hope some of it comes off.

'We have been working for this for seven years and it is hard to take in that it is actually happening. But it's been hard work and it doesn't look like I am going to end my record of never having a girlfriend; we are working too hard to think about anything else, so I'm still lonely.'

Suleman says: 'The tour has been brilliant but also knackering. The crowds are overwhelming.

'It would be incredible if we got to work with Michael Jackson. We got a text from one of his friends which said: "Michael Jackson is aware of you and is looking forward to working with you in the future." That is the thing I would like to pursue most of all but of course we need to know what offers we have in terms of adverts and concerts.

'Even my parents have realised that this is no longer a novelty - although my mother has made me promise to finish my law degree.'

OMGOMGOMG...*tries 2 contain self* World Tour better mean U.S Dates if not its just a european tour lol

Well I am a new fan. I haven't been through this before so maybe you can tell me, in the past, how long before the tour was announced did word get out that it was in the works. To put it another way, how far can Michael get without a leak. As it is we are hearing more and more things that we may someday look back and say were the first leaks.

it doesn't matter how long you are a fan when it's about being a fan. i think it matters when it comes to rumours about everything related to his plans. it's really difficult to remember about Dangerous 'cause i was in school and as for History we knew around 7 months in advance. the start was on 7.09.96 so i think we knew in March - April when they were still showing Scream etc on musical channels :) but gosh we were without the Internet so it wasn't that big about leaks as it is now i think.

i don't know..over the years i learned to believe something like tours/concerts/albums etc only when i really see them. i don't mind it at all, everybody can change their plans so why not Michael?
i mean for example a friend of mine went somewhere to see his concert and they were already on the field and waiting for Michael to arrive when they announced that the concert is cancelled. if you're not calm enough, it can be really devastating.
i don't ignore rumours, but only take note of them.

we all know that Michael is the best perfectionist in the world, especially now, before his come back i think he'll take time for the album first, then for choreography and rehearsing. how can he promise something if he needs to gather together so many people and things. i only believe that sooner or later he will perform on the stage, but it seems to me that the album must go first. i cannot really imagine him performing the old stuff from old albums. it could be for a tribute but isn't he tired of tributes? i mean it's nice and everybody knows that he's a legend but he's not old to only gather past achievements awards. i believe he's full of energy for new stuff and all he needs is time. "there is much more to come from Michael Jackson" :)

I think what it is is, people may have heard of Michael or seen him at some point, everyone has I think, but they just knew so little about him that they never thought about him or associated him with anythhing in particular. Everyone has heard of or seen Michael practically, they may just not have been aware of it.

I think what it is is, people may have heard of Michael or seen him at some point, everyone has I think, but they just knew so little about him that they never thought about him or associated him with anythhing in particular. Everyone has heard of or seen Michael practically, they may just not have been aware of it.

Funny that you came back to this topic that is off topic. lol. After I saw the new thread about someone purchasing something with Ben in it I remembered that I also have the sheet music to Ben with a picture of Michael on the cover. Of course it is a very young Michael and since I bought it because I like the song and didn't know about the artist I just didn't pay attention to that.

I should scan the picture for you. It a good one.

BAD TOUR - 3 months prior the tour dates were announced

DANGEROUS TOUR - 4 months prior he announced a tour

Not sure when the HISTORY TORU was announced

Last edited:
If Michael would sell out 10 dates in O2 that would be kinda guinness record but I really doubt he will ever do even try that. If he will it's his decision but I doubt it. He would be sooo cool if he did that...

Sorry. OT

Dang. The whole photobucket page is shrunk down to about a 2" square on my screen. What's with that I wonder.

Okay. Resolved. WBSS I'll put the photo in Michaelmania

Last edited:
Funny that you came back to this topic that is off topic. lol. After I saw the new thread about someone purchasing something with Ben in it I remembered that I also have the sheet music to Ben with a picture of Michael on the cover. Of course it is a very young Michael and since I bought it because I like the song and didn't know about the artist I just didn't pay attention to that.

I should scan the picture for you. It a good one.
This is the point I tried to make earlier. Just about everybody knows Little Michael and J5. The group is legendary. They may even have watched the movie. It was the connection with the little boy and the grouwn up MJ that was lost for some people. Many didn't make the connection, esp if you haven't been following the music. Believe it or not there are many people who do not listen to pop music.

They didn't make the connection at first because the Jackson's fell off the map for a while except to their hard core fans. When Michael came out with "OTW" and "Thriller", most people didn't realize it was the same Michael Jackson from the J5. But they knew of Michael nevertheless, in some capacity or another. Whether they were fans or simply had heard of him.

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20080620/britains-got-talent-signature-to-perform-with-michael-jackson/

britains-got-talent-signature-to-perform-with-michael-jackson.jpg

Dance duo Madhu Singh and Suleman Mirza, who are Signature, were the runners up from this year’s Britain’s Got Talent. The pair has now had to put their day jobs on hold; Mirza was a trainee solicitor while Singh worked for PC World. The pair has worked hard on their dance act, and it seems that Britain’s Got Talent has giving them a huge boost.

A few people have now approached Signature; Virgin Media are thought to have offered them a six-figure sum for their Bollywood service. The pair is also in talks with a major retailer for a TV advertising campaign; they have also been booked to perform at a number of corporate events, four of which are being held in Dubai.

Singh and Mirza are most exited about being approached by associates of Michael Jackson. We all know that The King of Pop is planning a world tour at the end of the year, and it looks as though Signature might get to perform with their hero. Madhu has said “’So many young people have come up and said “I voted for you”, and it is even more rewarding when the older people say it. This is like a dream come true and anything more that happens will be a bonus.” Suleman, followed up by saying “It would be incredible if we got to work with Michael Jackson. We got a text from one of his friends which said: “Michael Jackson is aware of you and is looking forward to working with you in the future.”

We do?

The rumors kkeep coming although this is still based on what Swizz said. If there really is something to his comment and I were Michael I would beat the shit out of his for being such a loud mouth about what seems to be an otherwise closely held secret.

It is interesting and great to see how positively this rumor is being treated.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2008/06/michael-jackson-to-thrill-with-tour.html

michael-jacksonmain.jpg

Michael Jackson to thrill with tour?
By Rachel Webster on June 20, 2008 3:00 PM | Permalink | Comments (0)

People are talking about Michael Jackson, and it’s not because of a scandal at Neverland Ranch. The new word is Jackson may be planning a tour, backed by producer/rapper Swizz Beatz.
“I'm working on this new Michael Jackson sh--," Swizz told MTV.com. "I'm probably gonna be producing his tour and everything.”

MJ has not released a statement about the rumored tour, nor have any dates been released. Thriller 25th Anniversary, Jackson's last album, was released in February of this year by MJJ productions.

The last time Jackson toured was more than 10 years ago during the aptly named HIStory Tour, divided into two legs running from September 1996 to October 1997. The HIStory Tour included 82 shows in 58 cities in 35 countries.

Last edited:
Singh and Mirza are most exited about being approached by associates of Michael Jackson. We all know that The King of Pop is planning a world tour at the end of the year, and it looks as though Signature might get to perform with their hero. Madhu has said “’So many young people have come up and said “I voted for you”, and it is even more rewarding when the older people say it. This is like a dream come true and anything more that happens will be a bonus.” Suleman, followed up by saying “It would be incredible if we got to work with Michael Jackson. We got a text from one of his friends which said: “Michael Jackson is aware of you and is looking forward to working with you in the future.”

gotta love how that whole peice of article is built around nothing lol

We got a text from one of his friends which said: “Michael Jackson is aware of you and is looking forward to working with you in the future.”

i hope that "friend" told MJ aswell lol bet is was matt fiddes lol

gotta love how that whole peice of article is built around nothing lol

i hope that "friend" told MJ aswell lol bet is was matt fiddes lol

I probably should have highlighted that. To me it was the most interesting part of the article because it provided what was probably the most trustworthy part that was new. A lot of people don't really read things very thoroughly though when the info is there for them.

basically the whole talk of them going on tour with mj has come from the below and articles have just been built around that quote. shows you how the media work.not to mention mj tells everyone he wants to work with them lol

We got a text from one of his friends which said: “Michael Jackson is aware of you and is looking forward to working with you in the future.”

Last edited:
basically the whole talk of them going on tour with mj has come from the below and articles have just been built around that quote. shows you how the media work.not to mention mj tells everyone he wants to work with them lol

I know. Well writing is one of the creative arts, more so for some writers than others. lol

lol very true. gotta make sure those article consist of more than two sentences which is what it would be if they kept to the facts lol

I think everyone wants a World Tour

Question is, does MJ want it?

I want a world tour,not a few dates

I want to see him live for $100 ticket or less. How many performances or what size stadiums do we need for that?

And I want him to perform in the US because I can't afford a trip to Europe these days. Okay, I guess if he is somewhere relatively near he can up the ticket price.

How many people do you figure I will have to knock over to get a ticket?

tbh i doubt mj is intrested in a aworld tour.hes said so enough times but of course that doesnt mean it wont happen. frankly ill be glad to just to see him regardless of where i have to go to

Back