World Tour - More than a rumor this time?-Update post 159

Re: World Tour - More than a rumor this time?

Its total nonesene! Jermaine has probabily just called an congratulated them! thats all!

OMG this would be so cool if this is true this time!!!!:wild:

I fear it's not true.

It's good for that dance duo and it's bringing clicks to the people.uk site.

Good pr and maybe also like the before-drums before Michael comes out with a new album... well at least they're calling Michael the REAL king of pop.

I think it will happen the normal way... lots of rumours... finally an album.... then again lot's of rumours about a tour... and finally some concerts will be pronounced (hopefully).

Thanks for the news. Let's wait and see if this is true. I hope that they will answer to the message that mickyj007 sent to his youtube space....
First there was the rumour with Akon, than this one... I guess that also the reporters want to see Michael back on stage... :yes:

Last edited:

Everyone want's to see Michael back on stage, whether they admit it or not. It's Michael Jackson, the greatest performing artist to ever live!

Until MJ confirms any dates, this is just a rumour.

The Bollywood duo have been invited to share the bill with Michael Jackson at a series of UK concerts.
first from whom they are invited?

"They had a conference call led by Michael's brother Jermaine during the show and he asked them to join Michael."
second Jermaine!:smilerolleyes:

Let me let u guys in on something. If Michael Jackson releases or does anything, it will be during sweeps months of either February, May or Nov. Those are the only months that you will get a cd or anything else. For example, Thriller 25 came out in Feb. The 30th Anniversary concerts aired in Nov....the Oprah interview was in Feb...Living with Michael Jackson in Feb...The original Thriller was released in Nov 1982.It's during these months that TV puts on their biggest shows because they want the biggest ratings to set advertiser rates. So if Jackson does anything that will be promoted, it will be during one these months. (Excluding BET or MTV Awards)...so besides an appearance at one of those shows, the next time we can expect a product from Jackson would be Nov 2008 or Feb 2009.

First MJ was touring with Usher, then Janet, then his brothers now an MJ impersonator? :lol:

so Jermain puts together Michaels comback tour, eh??

I can't see Michael having an act open for him that impersonate him :huh: but that's just my opinion...

If true then awesome..... BUT :unsure:

Last edited:

Let me let u guys in on something. If Michael Jackson releases or does anything, it will be during sweeps months of either February, May or Nov. Those are the only months that you will get a cd or anything else. For example, Thriller 25 came out in Feb. The 30th Anniversary concerts aired in Nov....the Oprah interview was in Feb...Living with Michael Jackson in Feb...The original Thriller was released in Nov 1982.It's during these months that TV puts on their biggest shows because they want the biggest ratings to set advertiser rates. So if Jackson does anything that will be promoted, it will be during one these months. (Excluding BET or MTV Awards)...so besides an appearance at one of those shows, the next time we can expect a product from Jackson would be Nov 2008 or Feb 2009.

Well, it is not always in those months... For example, the first single for the Bad Album, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, was released on August, just at the beginning of the Bad Tour, which started before the release of the Bad Album... You Rock My World went out at the beginning of September, and Invincible on October...

A new single from Michael could be released also at the end of August, beginning of September...

Last edited:

That youtube page that suleman has get's so many messages, I've tried sending a message before but i suppose he's really busy so can't reply so i guess we should wait for a member who knows him personally to tell us the truth. I don't know whether it's true but it does seem a little odd to have an impersonator as the start-up act but then again if they did perform it would really put the crowd into a frenzy ready for Michaels entrance

^^ who said they would be a start up of his show?

IF IT IS TRUE....... I could imagine that MJ would put them into his show at some point as dancing acts in the backround or something like that. :fortuneteller:

Last edited:

OK, I've just got off the phone with Suleman five minutes ago. His first reaction was 'shock' that this has already been leaked out.

At current, he says he's not allowed to tell me anything on the matter, but apparently there is some truth in this.

I'm always sceptical with "Tour Rumours" so at current, I don't believe in it.

As soon as I hear anything, I'll keep yous posted. Remember, I'm just a messenger in all of this.....

:cool:

Last edited:

How did the show last night go down in bournemouth, one of my friends went to the Britains got talent show there.

Thanx Mo. :)

Really?? They are so lucky..... @@

Eh. Why would Michael perform with a cover act? This kid Sulaman is a good dancer, but I don't see this happening, for whatever reason. I could be wrong though and of course I would hope it's true.

He took Wade Robson on the Bad tour to perform on stage with him;) The REASON Wade came on tour was to IMPERSONATE Michael alongside Michael... so it wouldnt be the first time.

Oh, but i wanted to add, as soon as i read the words "JERMAINE" my belief in this went OUT the window 100%

interesting...trying not to get excited but it sounds good

Oh, but i wanted to add, as soon as i read the words "JERMAINE" my belief in this went OUT the window 100%

.. that was exactly my thought *lol* I read the name JERMAINE and bang "okay not".

I believe it only when I read an official confirmation from his management. Previously not.

Last edited:

Me too,cause I feel that MJ would never allow someone else to determine who he would have on stage with him. The only thing I can think of is that the brothers are putting on a show without Michael and that could be the only reason why they would consult him. I can see no real reason why MJ would want this guy on his show otherwise.

Maybe Signature could be support act for a MJ/Jacksons concert?

That would work...

signature will be background dancers i reckon

Back