World Tour - More than a rumor this time?-Update post 159

Re: World Tour - More than a rumor this time?

I hope we get some pictures from the party in devon,especially if mj goes!!

Well that's the point, Jermaine doesn't know anything about Michael or what he's doing, lol. But if your brother suffers from a disorder that is public knowledge, you would think you would know the name of it. I used it as an example to show just how "out of the loop" Jermaine actually is when it comes to his little brother, lol.

Last edited:

Well that's the point, Jermaine doesn't know anything about Michael or what he's doing, lol. But if your brother suffers from a disorder that is public knowledge, you would think you would know the name of it. I used it as an example to show just how "out of the loop" Jermaine actually is when it comes to his little brother, lol.
This is who Jermaine was talking to. She couldn'tr have handled that word. honestly.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dri3M-8gE4I

man...talking about the phrase 'a source close to the star' being suspect...lol...i'm at the point where i can't get myself to believe 'a source close to the show'. lol

oh man sounds awesome

that idea is stupid.. Why would the guy from .. Got talent go on tour with Michael?? Wut would be the point?? lol!

I understood when Michael brought up talented kids/youth on stage and danced with them, but wut would be the point of bringing a grown man on stage and do a HALF @$$ impersonation.. WHen u have the REAL KING OF POP on stage doing his thing.. ???

that's just my opinion..

I don't think Mike would do that at all.. I honestly don't really think he cares too much about when people impersonate him.. Yes impersonations is the largest way of flattory, but I can tell you at MJ's 45th birthday party MJ got excited over watching the kids dance, and do MJ moves.. not when Navi came out and danced.. I could see it all over his face.. when the kid came out.. MJ stood up, told everyone around him to look.. was excited, did little dances in his seat and all..

when Navi was out he just watched, and clapped when it was done, like the rest of the performances.

that idea is stupid.. Why would the guy from .. Got talent go on tour with Michael?? Wut would be the point?? lol!

I understood when Michael brought up talented kids/youth on stage and danced with them, but wut would be the point of bringing a grown man on stage and do a HALF @$$ impersonation.. WHen u have the REAL KING OF POP on stage doing his thing.. ???

that's just my opinion..

I don't think Mike would do that at all.. I honestly don't really think he cares too much about when people impersonate him.. Yes impersonations is the largest way of flattory, but I can tell you at MJ's 45th birthday party MJ got excited over watching the kids dance, and do MJ moves.. not when Navi came out and danced.. I could see it all over his face.. when the kid came out.. MJ stood up, told everyone around him to look.. was excited, did little dances in his seat and all..

when Navi was out he just watched, and clapped when it was done, like the rest of the performances.
I agree with everything you say.:clapping:

Michaels just done a live phone call from the party, album is comeing out sooner than we think. Thats all i know for now

what party are u talkin' about?? can u give us more detail??

what party are u talkin' about?? can u give us more detail??
The Jackson family stormed into Devon about 3 weeks ago with ch4 tv in hot pursuit. The tv station is televising a welcome to Devon party for them in aid of Charity. All the Jackson siblings were expected there, including Michael. We don't know exactly how many of them are there, but apparently Michael called and said that the album will be here sooner than we think.

My friend has just text me, she is a member of this board so its legit. I don't know the whole conversation.

But you know mike soon could be six months to a year. she is at the party

Last edited:

Michaels just done a live phone call from the party, album is comeing out sooner than we think. Thats all i know for now

are you being serious?

Anyway, theres nothing like complete confirmation for me, so until I hear it from the horses mouth, or someone being paid by said horse, then I'll believe it.:agree:

Yes why would i lie, and its not the first time mike has phoned his fans

Oh, okay. Thank you. Well that's cool. If he says the album is coming soon, then I believe him.

Yeah thts right, he called the party, but that all i know. He just said the album will be out sooner than we think. What else he said i don't know

Michael was probably just being polite and figured he'd just say the album is coming sooner than we think, im thinking 2010.

Back