Will you buy Michael Jackson's new album Michael

Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
gonna buy a few copies, for family etc, this is the first album since mj is gone, and it makes me happy to hear his voice again.

it fills a void in me, as i was born in 79 and basiclly mjs solo career has followed me since a was born.

he is the soundtrack to my life :)

Its a sad day when a thread has to be made to ask MJ fans if they are going to buy his album.

Sadly I voted no....

We should start a vote of how much it will sell its first week..

.05 mill

1 mill

1.5 mill

2 mill

2.5 mill

3 mill

etc...

DEFINITELY will be buying a copy for myself and several more copies as stocking stuffers for the guest at my "Annual Christmas Eve Open House."

To be honest, I can't wait! LOL!

I will buy it because i don't want to boycott his work in sony's name. Yes the money goes to sony but a part of it to the estate, right? And the money will grow for his children that they get when they will be 18.

And i don't want sony to kill his legacy and make this album to be the worst selling ever from Michael's albums.

Remember the Make Invincible Visible? .....Well i doubt he would ever want us to boycott his albums. This is the less worse to buy it than not buy it. I think....

I was going to buy 5 copies, but have decided to get 10 copies to help make up for some of the so called fans that want this album to fail and make MJ look bad in the charts!!!

Just got to decide now which lucky family members get a copy for xmas!!!

I was going to buy 5 copies, but have decided to get 10 copies to help make up for some of the so called fans that want this album to fail and make MJ look bad in the charts!!!

Good for you!

If the new album doesn't do well, the media will NOT mention anything about so-called "fake" songs, but they will be DELIGHTED to say: Michael Jackson's New CD Didn't Sell Well Because Nobody Is Interested In Him!

I plan on doing everything in my power to help make this project a successful project.

Good idea.

fans that want this album to fail and make MJ look bad in the charts!!!
:no:

I ordered THREE. May be I will later buy some more, it is a beautiful christmas gift.

I don't want to support Sony, but there are facts, we are not able to change. And I
love0031.gif
some of these songs so much, heartbreaking ...

Last edited:
Back