Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
adgold.jpg

Of course I will buy!
This is not about Sony or about money or even about us all, fans!
It's about Michael, Michael Michael!
Fortunately, some other people will fill up for the ones not buying it!
I want to remind them that from now on that's all we've got and I don't intend to throw it away! It's a treasure to me and nothing can change that!

I have already ordered 4 copies, 3 of them from MJ.com's shop so I'll also get 3 t-shirts. :)

BUT on the release day I wanna go to a real shop and buy Michael too.

It's more fun to go to a real store, hear MJ from their speakers, posters all over the place with MJ and then grap a copy of Michael.

I'll buy 6 or 7 copies I think. One for each of my parents cars, one to the sommerhouse, one to have at my parents house and one for my self to enjoy and one I will not open.

And I will give maybe 10-15 Michael CD's away to friends and family for Christmas.

wow! you just covered those who won't buy it :D

I'll buy it but i really do not like the cover , i wish they change it Or make other covers so i can buy it as a CD and not only from itune !

Why do the cover matters?

It's about the songs.

And I love the cover btw. :)

i'm geting it for chrismas no question so while i wont be buying someone in my family will be but the 9 day wait ugh lol

I voted YES and here's my reasons why..........
Despite all the controversy, I believe that Michael indeed wrote the lyrics to Breaking News, so even though some disagree that it is not Mike's voice on that song, he clearly was working on it to give us! :yes:
( The most recent poll that Gaz made with an 'updated' version of BN does to me seem Michael)
I'm loving the tracklist, and esp intruiged to hear ''Behind the Mask'' as I heard a you tube of this song by Greg Phillinganes!
Michael was introduced to this song by QJ during Thriller era- and he added some melody and lyrics to it! :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5lhnv0QD4 Here's the link to that song ! Imagine MJ singing this! :D

I'll buy at least 3 copies.
2 from amazon, one from Japan.

Of course I will buy!
This is not about Sony or about money or even about us all, fans!
It's about Michael, Michael Michael!
Fortunately, some other people will fill up for the ones not buying it!
I want to remind them that from now on that's all we've got and I don't intend to throw it away! It's a treasure to me and nothing can change that!

I agree with you.

Sure!
Until last week I was like "I won't buy it, cause Sony sucks and Michael won't be there to do things exactly his way."

But I was desperate inside, too anxious, and I cannot resist to anything that comes from my King!
I'm REALLY anxious for this album *-*

I am soo glad so many buys the album, but I must say I don't understand how nearly 20 % of members on a MJ fan board will NOT buy the album.

But as long as you support and by the singles you believe is MJ then fine by me.

Support MJ

No. Not with those questionable tracks full of copy and pasted vocals from past songs on them.

Not sure. I won't buy the tracks where MJ is raped as an artist (Cascio tracks) with bad production, copy&paste work and possibly fake vocals in the end product. I will buy the other tracks individually.

NO, I will not be buying "Michael" or any other posthumous release.

My discission was made on 25 June 2009, and has nothing to do with the recent controversy, or the SONY boycotts which have been pushed for the last few months.

I just do not want ANYTHING which Michael has not personally worked on, and approved for release. I do not want someones OPINION on how Michael MIGHT have finished music, someones OPINION on what songs Michael MIGHT have included on a new album, someones OPINION on what artists or producers Michael MIGHT have worked with, someones OPINION on what Michael MIGHT have chosen for an album cover.

I will not buy the album, but all the non-Cascio tracks.

No.
I'm gonna download all the real MJ tracks. Illegally.
I will never support an album/song with questionable vocals on it or of such a low quality that it's so obvious Michael would have never approved it.
I hope the whole project fails.

Of course I'll buy the album. New Michael music is like a dream come true :)

Enjoy these special times people!

no, i will not be buying "michael" or any other posthumous release.

My discission was made on 25 june 2009, and has nothing to do with the recent controversy, or the sony boycotts which have been pushed for the last few months.

I just do not want anything which michael has not personally worked on, and approved for release. I do not want someones opinion on how michael might have finished music, someones opinion on what songs michael might have included on a new album, someones opinion on what artists or producers michael might have worked with, someones opinion on what michael might have chosen for an album cover.

AMEN! That's why I wont by the album

Back