Will you buy Michael Jackson's new album Michael

Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
I will buy the album I have it on Pre-order for the online copy and the CD copy at the moment and I cant wait to hear the other songs :)

I'm so looking foward to this.. ITS REALLY HAPPENING!

Untitled-2.jpg

I still feel uncomfortable buying the whole thing...if it's possible to buy each track individually via iTunes or Amazon, I'm more inclined to do that. Though to be honest, I really DO want to be convinced to buy the whole physical album, but that's up to Sony and the Estate to convince me.

It's Gonna be one of the greatest albums of the decade, a long with any other future albums of his :happy_dance:

Nope. I have to pay the rent. Although I 'love' Breakin News, I'm not planning on buying the new album. Okay, I changed my mind, I am going to buy the album. If it's free.

If only $ony would pull the james Porte songs then maybe i would still buy it

No! With all these rumours about the album being performed by someone else, definitely no!

Yeah I am going to get it. Even if some of the songs may not be Michael on it. But I don't know if I am going to listen to it or not. My depression over Michael has been pretty bad lately. Which is why I don't know if I can listen to that album just yet.

i am not going to buy this album and I will continue to love MJ no matter what shout out to his kids and all the fans who are going to support this album. Right now I am going through it right with my family so i am taking time off from the forum y'all much love and respect ~100

I'm not dissing on anyone who IS buying the album because I understand :) . But for me and my beliefs, I will only be buying the 100% MJ tracks on itunes. I feel that I need to stand up for what I feel is right and wrong- and I firmly believe that it's wrong to touch up or change these songs from the form Michael left them in. So I'm standing by that and not supporting the songs they meddled with.

Pre-ordered the album last week and heard Hold My Hand today--it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I think I'll go listen again....

Of course I'll be buying "Michael," not just one, but many copies.

I will definately buy it but..... I am not convinced that all the tracks are our MJ.. and I HATE being decieved.. But I will buy the CD to support Michael.. And then I will buy only the singles that I believe are 100% him.. Even if all he says is 2 words on the song I want to know its him. And I want to be told if they are mixing him with another sound alike. I could even understand that if they were honest about it.

I just really wish Seth Riggs would give his opinion. I trust him totally. And he knows every nuance of MJ's voice.. Good and bad.

I'm not dissing on anyone who IS buying the album because I understand :) . But for me and my beliefs, I will only be buying the 100% MJ tracks on itunes. I feel that I need to stand up for what I feel is right and wrong- and I firmly believe that it's wrong to touch up or change these songs from the form Michael left them in. So I'm standing by that and not supporting the songs they meddled with.

So by this logic are you not supporting "Hold My Hand?"

Despite all of the controversy and what have you I just couldnt see myself walking in a music store or any store that sells unreleased Michael Jackson material and not buy it lol....I have already pre ordered my copy

I will definitely buy it. I was hoping for more songs on the album.

So by this logic are you not supporting "Hold My Hand?"

CP, we've talked before if you remember- you thanked me for being polite even though we disagreed. It's time to just respect other people's choices instead of provoking people to argue.

Yes, I am supporting Hold My Hand and every track on the album that wasn't meddled with.

Let me think..............nope. Why would i buy it? There are millions of folks out there who gonna do it anyhow. One copy less won't make any difference; i'm just the tiniest drop in the ocean. Who cares if i don't buy it?

Juusst playin' :p Of course i'll get it, imma get it good alright.

I hope they don't make certain tracks on iTunes "Album only". So far, many of the tracks on the album sound great: Hold My Hand, Much Too Soon, Another Day. Really looking forward to having those.

Back