Will you buy Michael Jackson's new album Michael

Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
off course I will but iy... I will support MJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter if sony MAY DO ''strange'' things...

Of course! I've pre-ordered it the next day after it was announced :) Can't wait to hear "Behind The Mask", "Much Too Soon" and "Hollywood Tonight" :p

im not gonna buy one but two!!! my michael will be the number one this 2011 !!!!

I'm going to buy 7 songs from the album:

Hold My Hand
The Way You Love Me
Another Day
Hollywood Tonight
Best Of Joy
Much Too Soon
Behind The Mask

if they are as good as I expect them to be, I'm going to buy mp3 files for my family and friends.

I can't believe any fan would not buy it.

Regardless of what you think about the Cascio saga, this is a Michael Jackson album.

Any fan who doesn't buy this album obviously prefers the drama and conspiracy theories over Michael's actual music.

I can't believe any fan would not buy it.

Regardless of what you think about the Cascio saga, this is a Michael Jackson album.

Any fan who doesn't buy this album obviously prefers the drama and conspiracy theories over Michael's actual music.

Except I don't think the Cascio songs can be classified as Michael's music....

Isn't that a rather divisive judgment to make? Some people may feel that the quality of the songs are not up to par with Michael's previous works, and decide not to purchase the album based on those feelings. Others may not be buying because Michael is not able to give his approval on this. Those feelings should still be respected.

Last edited:
I will be buying 5 copies. One to unwrap and play in the house. Another one to keep for myself as a backup even though I won't open it. One for the car. One for my significant other and another one to give as a christmas present for a friend.

Title says it all.

Will you be buying the new album Michael ?

I sure will. I am a MJ fan, so sure!

One to listen to and the other for my collection..!

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless Always

:rollingpeace::angel::rollingpeace:

Yes I will be buying it and Im looking forward to buying it. Haven't pre-ordered it as you never get CDs on the release date that day so am going down to my local Tesco before work and buying it.

Michael has my eternal love, appreciation, admiration, respect, blessings for all time! he has all my support and we shall do our best to keep his glorious legacy shinning brightly forever:flowers:!!!

Dearest Michael, may God always bless you and the entire loyal, loving, dedicated global Michael Jackson fan community:angel:! May God bless 'Michael' and may you be proud of all the songs it contains:yes:!

MICHAEL JACKSON RULES FOREVER:jump:!!!

Well considering that most of the ANTI-FAKE album fans have been banned or went to another forum to leave the pro-FAKE between themselves

This poll is nonsens

i'm very disapponted from sony... i have to listen all the songs first and then i'll decide... 'till then i'll keep hearing "hold my hand":punk:

of couse i will!
when i heard for 1st time, Breaking News i wasn't pretty sure that it was Michael but then i heard acapella version and i think he's MICHAEL JACKSON.

I just wanna feel that sensation, when u go to the music store and finally u see the new album, hear for the 1st time all the songs...that's great!

Back