Will you buy Michael Jackson's new album Michael

Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, of course I´ll buy the album! I already preordered it, and hopefully it´ll be delivered the day, it comes out....december 14! Yay!

Am I a bad fan if I just buy the singles and one album? It seems like the norm in here is at least 3 copies... I do like the idea that you're all rooting for Michael's chart topping sales, but really it is still a bit silly to me, because you don't need that many. It's like having 8 tooth brushes, you can only use one at the time so what's the use? Although I do have to admit I own 6 copies of Invincible (every color + one regualar extra) but I won those in a radio contest at the time and gave some of them away...

^^ the people that are gonna buy a few will prolly keep one packaged for collector purposes, then give the extra away for holidays..

I'll be buying one for now.. cuz of budget!! I will see if I get ppl the album for holidays

Am I a bad fan if I just buy the singles and one album? It seems like the norm in here is at least 3 copies... I do like the idea that you're all rooting for Michael's chart topping sales, but really it is still a bit silly to me, because you don't need that many. It's like having 8 tooth brushes, you can only use one at the time so what's the use? Although I do have to admit I own 6 copies of Invincible (every color + one regualar extra) but I won those in a radio contest at the time and gave some of them away...

No. You buy as many as you want! It's up to each individual.

noooo...don't feel bad...I'm only buying one....I bought the HMH single, and I"m only planning on buying one album...i MAY buy two, only to have one for collector...

Thanks guys, I feel better about my fandom now :) I might end up buying more copies as presents, but I want it to be sponteneous when I do so.

This made me laugh because it's true about us :p . You're not a bad fan at all :) . The rest of us are just ... excessively supportive lol. :mello::D

I'd love to buy a copy and make MJ look better.

But I just cant knowing they are including what I believe to be fake songs on the album.

I'll buy it but i really do not like the cover , i wish they change it Or make other covers so i can buy it as a CD and not only from itune !

Oh Ohood I know how much you love Michael- forget about the cover and buy it for Michael- His soul is in his music no covers. Buy it you know you want to!

I have already pre-ordered 4. 2 from Amazon and 2 from the official site.

But I intend to buy much more for Xmas gifts. And a few more for my students as Xmas gifts.

Anything to show gratitude to Michael for all he has done for me my entire life. This is a simple way to say "Thanks Michael, we love you more".

Like some fans have said here, this is MICHAEL'S TIME. It's all about him, not anybody else, not Sony, not the estate, not fans that are imo being selfish. We should focus on just one person MICHAEL no one else matters.

ITS MICHAEL'S TIME!! LET'S CELEBRATE HIM LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!:clapping:

....I understand.....

Actually, i've half changed my mind. I'm going to think about this for a while.

Someone brought up a valid point that if the album doesnt perform well then the media will twist it to make it seem like nobody is interested anymore. I think that is probably what will happen.

To buy or not to buy, that is the.....

I'm not even going to finish that sentence as it is used too often as a joke.

I'd love to buy a copy and make MJ look better.

But I just cant knowing they are including what I believe to be fake songs on the album.

I've read all your posts before all this erupted. You are a huge fan- super passionate about Michael. And you are not going to support him now because of "what you believe"? What if what you believe is totally erroneous? Think about that? You should not judge this album and these songs based on that. Think how many ppl judged Michael because of what they believed. I'm sure you had something to say to those ppl about that didn't you?

Even if you don't believe the evidence, the producers, engineers that worked with Michael all those many years, give this album and these songs that benefit of the doubt, don't judge it until you've heard it. Wait and see. Don't you think Michael deserves that. This is Michael- this is how you give him thanks? Pls. give it some thought. That's all I ask.

Actually, i've half changed my mind. I'm going to think about this for a while.

Someone brought up a valid point that if the album doesnt perform well then the media will twist it to make it seem like nobody is interested anymore. I think that is probably what will happen.

To buy or not to buy, that is the.....

I'm not even going to finish that sentence as it is used too often as a joke.

Luke, I completely understand you....I'm totally buying the album...yet I can't help but have doubts...so many conflicting emotions...I'm sick of feeling so betrayed (if that ultimately is what we're dealing with here)...but remember what we talked about on FB? I'm still holding out for that....Have to see when the album comes out :cheeky:

I'll be buying 10 copies myself to make up for the few hundred stubborn MJ fans who are boycotting it.

I was going to buy 5 copies, but have decided to get 10 copies to help make up for some of the so called fans that want this album to fail and make MJ look bad in the charts!!!

Just got to decide now which lucky family members get a copy for xmas!!!

Love all the support! I have a feeling we will make up for those who are not buying it and in the end those that say won't buy it will come around slowly but surely. But I intend to buy at least 7. :punk:

I am giving this album my full support. This album is controversial but, nevertheless, it has Michael Jackson's name on it and 7 of the 10 tracks are 100% Michael's vocals. I'm not buying this for Sony, I'm not buying this for the Casico's, I'm buying this to support the man who, at the very least, framed the idea for the songs on this album. Fans need to realize that you would make a bigger impact by buying the album as opposed to not buying the album. Hell, you can just press "skip" on your Ipod or CD player when the controversial songs come on!

Matter of fact, I'm making this album a stocking stuffer for my whole family....lol

this the foundation reason why I support this album
I want to see Michael back at #1, one more time!

Makes the perfect little gift for Xmas. Will be buying a few. I always buy one to use and one to keep unopened anyway.

Still thinking about it... I hate Sony and what they are doing to this project... it could be great, but they have to ruin it as always... Maybe this is what they want... I don't know anymore...

No hard feelings at all but this question does not belong to a Michael Jackson forum.

Are you guys joking in here?

I will buy the album multiple times - as I always do - to support Michael and that must be the right decision for every Michael Jackson fan.

No hard feelings at all but this question does not belong to a Michael Jackson forum.

Are you guys joking in here?

I will buy the album multiple times - as I always do - to support Michael and that must be the right decision for every Michael Jackson fan.

Preach it my friend! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I just find it sad that we are having to have this question asked on a Michael Jackson fan club forum. It just breaks my heart, never in a million years would I have imagined fans not deciding to buy a Michael Jackson album. And that isn't anyone's fault, it's just a collosal mess. I will still buy it though.

I've read all your posts before all this erupted. You are a huge fan- super passionate about Michael. And you are not going to support him now because of "what you believe"? What if what you believe is totally erroneous? Think about that? You should not judge this album and these songs based on that. Think how many ppl judged Michael because of what they believed. I'm sure you had something to say to those ppl about that didn't you?

Even if you don't believe the evidence, the producers, engineers that worked with Michael all those many years, give this album and these songs that benefit of the doubt, don't judge it until you've heard it. Wait and see. Don't you think Michael deserves that. This is Michael- this is how you give him thanks? Pls. give it some thought. That's all I ask.

I am thinking about it. At the moment I am honestly not sure whether I will buy it or not.

In all honesty, I dont believe 3 of the songs are Michael on lead vocals and its going to be very hard to change my mind on that.

So on one hand I want to support Michael and his music, but on the other hand I feel like i'd just be letting them get away with this if myself and others bought the album.

I feel its disgraceful the way they have treated us here....they have totally disrespected us, but we give them our money anyway?

Luke, I completely understand you....I'm totally buying the album...yet I can't help but have doubts...so many conflicting emotions...I'm sick of feeling so betrayed (if that ultimately is what we're dealing with here)...but remember what we talked about on FB? I'm still holding out for that....Have to see when the album comes out :cheeky:

Yeah, what you said actually made more sense than anything else I have heard in the past 2 weeks! Thats the only thing we can hope for at this point.

I am thinking about it. At the moment I am honestly not sure whether I will buy it or not.

I feel its disgraceful the way they have treated us here....they have totally disrespected us, but we give them our money anyway?

LTD and other fans thinking of boycotting the album: Just don't want to give up on this one. I love Michael too much. Pls. bear with me:

Look at the bolded words you have written. So you feel you
have been treated wrongly and you have been disrespected. Why don't you turn this around and forget about you, and think about MICHAEL. How do you think MICHAEL would feel if this record flops and is forgotten? How do you think MICHAELwould feel if the media (the media that crucified him most of his life) pounce on him and ridicule him. How do you thinkMICHAEL would feel? As fans we know how important sales were to MICHAEL and how he wanted to prove to everyone he was back and he was still a force to be reckoned with. Well, what if this album is forgotten and not relevant? How do you think MICHAEL would feel? Think about MICHAEL not you.

Who cares about Sony at this point. Do you think you are hurting them by not buying this album. They have hundreds other artists out there, they will make up the money they lose from this album in a second. Will they feel bad, will their legacy be torn apart, will the media fault them? No! it will all be the fault of MICHAEL JACKSON and how the world has forgotten him. Don't you think MICHAEL has endured enough in the hands of the media and the public?

A friendly reminder - Michael (estate) will also be profiting from this venture. His children, his charities, his mother will make money from this. He needs to retire his huge debt. If there is not enough money to do so, then the estate is going to be forced to sell his Sony catalog. All this projects help his estate make money.

So please think about MICHAEL JACKSON . :)

Back