Who is the Queen of Pop?

come on i alright told you all i'm :yes: QUEEN OF POP :yes: is true i startin calling that myself when i was in high school cause i all the time wear sparkles on my eyes :yes: is true so that's when i startin calling myself QUEEN OF POP i also have sparkle hat i keep in red box so there know you know who is QUEEN OF POP :yes:

I was one, 2004-2006, MJJ to in my town, it was in my high school time.
I can dance PERFECT LIKE MJJ
I Look Like MJJ if I want.
I Have the same style to think and to act.
I have the same clothes
I buy all that are expensive.
I believe all that he believe to.

May I call my self KING OF POP?
SO TELL ME, Who's the next KING OF POP?

I guess, you all don't analise a little the meaning behind the terms, you should do it from now on.

Last edited:
I was one, 2004-2006, MJJ to in my town, it was in my high school time.
I can dance PERFECT LIKE MJJ
I Look Like MJJ if I want.
I Have the same style to think and to act.
I have the same clothes
I buy all that are expensive.
I believe all that he believe to.

My I call my self KING OF POP?
SO TELL ME, Who's the next KING OF POP?

I guess, you all don't analise a little the meaning behind the terms, you should do it from now on.

:lol: :toofunny: go head nobody is stop you
or you can startin something wanna be somethin :toofunny:

I know I am gonna get people disagreeing, but this in my opinion..I have to agree with people who said Diana Ross is.. but thats my thoughts. everyone here has different opinions, which is good :)
Diana Ross is the ultimate diva and the queen of pop. Nobody else filled a stage like her. it is a sad day in the music industry when we look to Madionna and Janet as queens. Madonna cannot hold a tune and janet is janet.

Last edited:
Diana Ross is the ultimate diva and the queen of pop. Nobody else filled a stage like her. it is a sad day in the music industry when we look to Madionna and Janet as queens. Madonna cannot hold a tune and janet is janet.

Diana is highly underrated. That much I'll say. I love her. I do think Madonna's a much better singer than given credit. At least she sings live. I give her mad respect for that.

Diana is highly underrated. That much I'll say. I love her. I do think Madonna's a much better singer than given credit. At least she sings live. I give her mad respect for that.
I am a fan of Madonna. I have her evita video and I have loved to watch her in films, but she makes my ears bleed when she tries to sing. She cannot hold a tune. Don't let me start on Janet with her mumblings. Is this what the world of pop has come to now?
Diana is my queen.:D

i agree that it's :bow:Janet Jackson :bow: is the true Queen of Pop of this world :yes: :clap:

anf the true is that i'm the real :bow: QUEEN OF POP :bow: is true :yes: :clap: :bow:

Last edited:
I always liked Whitney Houston. Would love to se her make a comeback some day.

Gotta be Miss Janet! :bow: Close second is Madonna, but Madonna doesn't have the total package like Janet. Janet is a triple threat - she's a good actor, dancer, and singer.

Gotta be Miss Janet! :bow: Close second is Madonna, but Madonna doesn't have the total package like Janet. Janet is a triple threat - she's a good actor, dancer, and singer.

I love Janet to pieces [along with many other nominees] but none of them come close to the world wide success Madonna has experienced for nearly 30 years. Janet's not even half as successful as Madonna. Sadly, these days, Janet isn't a threat at all which is sad given her talent. I was hoping Discipline would turn things around. Maybe the new tour will help out a bit.

Last edited:

Awww.....I loove Diana!

elle-uk_08_2.jpg
vf08-4.jpg
candy01.jpg

elle-uk_08_7.jpg

I don't want to be rude or anything, but I fail to see Madonna as sexually attractive. In fact those pictures make me want to look away.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but I fail to see Madonna as sexually attractive. In fact those pictures make me want to look away.

Sounds rude to me but what do I know?:smilerolleyes:

Janet is great i love her, but her music sux lately. I would say whitney is the quuen of RNB not pop

I don't like to use this... titles... I mean, king of rock, king of pop, king of candys or whatever. Don't need to have a king or a queen for this things...

I luv the 2nd pic :wub: So sexy :wub: And the last pic, is it from the GITM video :eek:? She's got an amazing body :punk: I still havent seen it, but from the fans' reaction so far I'm not sure if I want to :unsure:

You can say it's from the GI2M video but it's actually from the Elle photoshoot but it seems the video and mag were a tie in.

rhof08.jpg

artesian03.jpg

vf_part_07_04.jpg

osc06-25.jpg

Last edited:
Back