US Presidential Election ... [All recent threads merged here]

Different media outlets have different results. I'll stick with ABC/BBC thank you.
Though I'm not watching, the ONLY reason why I'd trust Fox News (which is rare) is because they were the first to really call Bush in 2000, and they were pretty sure in 2004. If they are the first to call Obama President-Elect, I'd believe it LONG before I believe any other station...although this will be the first time in quite a while that we might actually be hearing those words before 12am EST. Call Ohio for Obama and it is pretty much over for McCain.

Though I'm not watching, the ONLY reason why I'd trust Fox News (which is rare) is because they were the first to really call Bush in 2000, and they were pretty sure in 2004. If they are the first to call Obama President-Elect, I'd believe it LONG before I believe any other station...although this will be the first time in quite a while that we might actually be hearing those words before 12am EST. Call Ohio for Obama and it is pretty much over for McCain.

Is that because they're pro republican?

Fox News is calling Ohio for Obama....get ready for it...John McCain is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to avoid the words "President-Elect, BARACK OBAMA".

some pics of the (pre)party

2yx0hav.jpg

34dl9nd.jpg

slide_595_12359_large.jpg

2mzjx40.jpg

Some American dude on the BBC said he thinks he will win by about 330 - 350.

Yes.
In other news, the Nintendo DSi has finally been hacked, lol.

come on ohio!!!!!!!!!!
They said no republican ever won without winning my little state of ohio

*crosses fingers*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! PROJECTED WIN IN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoo hoo

Theres some angry Republican that keeps contradicting himself, lol. Hes very red, literally.

He's about to take FLORIDA...grand opening, grand closing...congrats Barack.

You truly are my inspiration for these adult years in my life. Please take America to great heights, and again, congrats. History is being made and I am glad to have taken part in it.

Come on Floridaaa!!! We betta get it right this time or I'm moving from this Godforsaken non-able to vote and ill-counting State. :aggressive: :lol:

As we now know, Obama got the two major battleground states: PA aand OH. This is looking really good for Obama. However, Florida is still out there and it is very close. So, that is one of the states to really pay attention to. Also, I think Obama is the first democrat to win Ohio in many years. So his win in Ohio is beyond major. If Obama gets Florida, McCain better start getting his consession speech ready. LOL.

Ahh, yes! He got Ohio! That's right, my vote made it all happen, lol.

It looks great for Obama. He and his campaign should be very proud of themselves. He's a great man, he deserves it. :clapping:

Phoenix have turned off the news and are instead rockin to some country music lol

LMAO

New Mexico to Obama.

One guy on BBC asks if they are going to call it. Everyone laughs, he sounds impatient lol.

124 - 200

70 points to go baby.

As we now know, Obama got the two major battleground states: PA aand OH. This is looking really good for Obama. However, Florida is still out there and it is very close. So, that is one of the states to really pay attention to. Also, I think Obama is the first democrat to win Ohio in many years. So his win in Ohio is beyond major. If Obama gets Florida, McCain better start getting his consession speech ready. LOL.

Lets hope Obama wins Florida... and Az..I want to laugh if that happens!! it would be great!!

Sean Hannity is prob rollin in his grave (and yes he aint dead; thats how sad it is) :p

Back