US Presidential Election ... [All recent threads merged here]

Obama is projected to win Pessylvania, unless theres another Pennssss I dont know about.

I reckon he will.

Update:

Obama won my STATE!! One of the main battleground states, Pennsyvania, 21 electrioal votes. McCain won Olkaloma (OK). Remember, they both need 270 electroial votes to win the whole thing. So far: Obama 102 and McCain 34. This is all according to ABC News.

whoo! Im in ohio- i hope he wins ohio....we have so many votes!

I'm watchin CNN

i was watching CNN/BBC (brap indeed, mate lol) but decided to upgrade to al-Jazeera lol

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far Obama is winning my state :)

But it's only less than 1% of the votes counted do far....

Obama: Electoral: 81 Popular: 4,852,417 (52%) McCain: Electoral: 39 Popular: 4,339,192 (47%)

Wow I go off and write a letter of reccommendation for a student and come back and the numbers are sooo high now :eek:

obama: electoral: 81 popular: 4,852,417 (52%) mccain: electoral: 39 popular: 4,339,192 (47%)

wow i go off and write a letter of reccommendation for a student and come back and the numbers are sooo high now :eek:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Obama got Maryland (MD) and Massuchuttes (MA). Ok, I have noticed a major error - ABC News is showing that the electrioal votes for McCain and Obama is 102 for Obama and 34 for McCain. However, Fox News is showing 81 for Obama and 39 for McCain. Either they did not get all of the information yet or Fox News is fooling with people.

BTW, I am watching ABC News, Fox, CBS and NBC. LOL. It is madness. LOL. All kinds of news is happening and I cannot keep up. LOL.

McCain is underperforming in places that Bush won, which is not good for him obviously, but I'm feeling better about Obama's chances now. It's looking good for him.

McCain is underperforming in places that Bush won, which is not good for him obviously, but I'm feeling better about Obama's chances now. It's looking good for him.

yeah i feel better too. Lets hope its like this until the end...

Back