*UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (*spoilers* plz avoid this thread as much as possible)

It's too sexual in terms of the routine, the female dancer in not many clothes...

in the trailer, there is a shot of a women in a cage, bending down.....that i thought was pretty provocative lol

i hope its on the dvd.

mkgenie: thx for your infos!
do you think that Dirty Diana and Who Is It may be added to the DVD later?

i don't care what songs are in the movie. i know it's going to be AMAZING and just to be able to watch Michael sing and dance and the documentary parts are going to be sooooo exciting :punk::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

this is so bittersweet. of course we'd all rather have him with us and doing the concerts even if we couldn't go. but so glad we have the movie

Michael we miss you beyond belief :angel:

Re: *UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (performances mentioned)

As far as I can remember

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (partially live)
2、Speechless (live)
3、Jam (partially live)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (not live) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (not live) (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (almost live)
6、Smooth Criminal (almost not live)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (partially live)
9、Dance and Shout (not live, just dance)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
11、Thriller (not live) / Threatened (not live)
12、Beat It (live)
13、Black or White (not live)
14、Earth Song (partially live)
15、Billie Jean (live)
16、Man in the Mirror (partially live)
17、This Is It (recording)

So now that we´ve seen more and more trailers with the latest on Oprah with The Way You make me Feel you were right The Way is live-your List is correct you are the real deal!!!

I have one question and it is about the song Human Nature. Everyone who has seen the movie already tells us that alone for the song Human Nature it is worth to see the movie.
Again Human Nature is the best trailer.
So is Human Nature for you " The Highlight" of the movie when it comes to MJ vocal performance??? Or is there a song as good as Human or even better???

Re: *UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (performances mentioned)

So now that we´ve seen more and more trailers with the latest on Oprah with The Way You make me Feel you were right The Way is live-your List is correct you are the real deal!!!

I have one question and it is about the song Human Nature. Everyone who has seen the movie already tells us that alone for the song Human Nature it is worth to see the movie.
Again Human Nature is the best trailer.
So is Human Nature for you " The Highlight" of the movie when it comes to MJ vocal performance??? Or is there a song as good as Human or even better???

Thats a good question. Would be interesting to hear his response.

Look out for the bonus material on DVD

I'll be very surprised that there is a bonus dvd, SONY are not here for the fans, they're here for money, they will not want to produce extra dvd just for the sake of the fans. Don't expect many extra's either, and don't expect the dvd out until next year. Sorry for the negative comments, but's that's SONY, they're never done anything for the hardcore fans in the past so why now?

I'll be very surprised that there is a bonus dvd, SONY are not here for the fans, they're here for money, they will not want to produce extra dvd just for the sake of the fans. Don't expect many extra's either, and don't expect the dvd out until next year. Sorry for the negative comments, but's that's SONY, they're never done anything for the hardcore fans in the past so why now?

I'm sure they'd make more money if they released the DVD before Christmas.

I find it very hard to believe mkgenie has seen the movie with such heavy security surrounding the film. I'm talking army guards and all for this film! A guard even watched Oprah watch it and army guards too it back straight after she finished viewing. That's the only reason why I have my doubts.

Plus fans have done this before, claimed things and its never been true. Not saying your one of those dishonest fans mkgenie but its hard to know who to trust, especially on fans forums and again with all the tight security and all.

I find it very hard to believe mkgenie has seen the movie with such heavy security surrounding the film. I'm talking army guards and all for this film! A guard even watched Oprah watch it and army guards too it back straight after she finished viewing. That's the only reason why I have my doubts.

Plus fans have done this before, claimed things and its never been true. Not saying your one of those dishonest fans mkgenie but its hard to know who to trust, especially on fans forums and again with all the tight security and all.

I still think he's one of the dancers .. :ph34r:

I still think he's one of the dancers .. :ph34r:
hmmm that would make sense I guess. Maybe who knows. I just wish he/she was a bit more enthusiastic about the movie, I dunno maybe I'm reading it wrong but he/she doesn't sound very impressed or not really giving out much emotion.

dvd release!!!

Moreover, the DVD of the movie will be released just weeks after the cinema release - the shortest-ever movie-to-DVD window for any film of any commercial significance. This means it will be out in time for Christmas. But the unique aspect of the venture's projected $1 billion revenue is how much will be profit.
The studio heads were fighting over it. They went nuts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...fice-records.html#ixzz0UIIrLONz:agree::agree:

So.. according to the opener, those songs are full and will be performed completely live:

7、The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
12、Beat It (live)
15、Billie Jean (live)

Well, it's not as much as I would like, but much better than HIStory tour!
It is enough to make me really excited! Especially BJ! :)

I'm sure they'd make more money if they released the DVD before Christmas.

I thought that too, but now i'm having some afterthoughts...
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was first planned for late 2008, but it came in cinemas in Summer 2009, just because creators thought they will make more money! Shame, isn't it?

Moreover, the DVD of the movie will be released just weeks after the cinema release - the shortest-ever movie-to-DVD window for any film of any commercial significance. This means it will be out in time for Christmas. But the unique aspect of the venture's projected $1 billion revenue is how much will be profit.
The studio heads were fighting over it. They went nuts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...fice-records.html#ixzz0UIIrLONz:agree::agree:

How reliable is this source?

Yeah Oprah only got to watch 12 minutes with an armed giard watching her but this person supposedly saw the whole thing? Somehow I doubt it

Mkgenies list says that Human nature is *almost live* but so far everything we've heard has been live. Whats up with that? Perhaps it was so good he thought it was playback? :)

Yeah Oprah only got to watch 12 minutes with an armed giard watching her but this person supposedly saw the whole thing? Somehow I doubt it

I'm somehow involved in the movie release

So I have to watch the whole thing, including screenplay.

Mkgenies list says that Human nature is *almost live* but so far everything we've heard has been live. Whats up with that? Perhaps it was so good he thought it was playback? :)

if you only see the movie once, you cannot make sure that everything is right.

My facts may not be totally right. but the set list is absolutely correct

and you know what is draft going to be like, something like the X-MEN Wolverine leaked version

It is a pity I didn't have the most wonderful experience as you will on October 28.

mkgenie, would you say that Human Nature is the best vocal performance or are there others that are as impressive??

mkgenie, would you say that Human Nature is the best vocal performance or are there others that are as impressive??

very good question;-)

Please MKgenie what is your opinion???

very good question;-)

Please MKgenie what is your opinion???

I just kinda summarised your earlier question... lol.

I really wanna know the answer though. And is it me or are his vocals on TWYMMF not live? It sounds pre-recorded to me.

mkgenie , are you gonna answer my question ?
- Are you one of the dancers yes or no ?:mello:

One thing I noted is that Michael IS singing They Dont Care About Us, But over playback vocals

I just kinda summarised your earlier question... lol.

I really wanna know the answer though. And is it me or are his vocals on TWYMMF not live? It sounds pre-recorded to me.

Pre-recorded ??

Sounds live to me.

I´ve just compared the This is it TWYMMF performance with the Dangerous Rehearsal TWYMMF performance. On the Dangerous Rehearsals his voice had a little more power but the THIS IS IT vocal performance is also vey good.

One thing I noted is that Michael IS singing They Dont Care About Us, But over playback vocals

Yep you´re right. I´ve burned all the trailers on DVD and played it on my High Def Stereo System you can hear him sing over the playback vocals!!!

Yep you´re right. I´ve burned all the trailers on DVD and played it on my High Def Stereo System you can hear him sing over the playback vocals!!!

Which TDCAU? The one that leaked in summer or the one from the TII trailer? Or are those 2 the same rehearsal?

TDCAU does sound like the studio version on both clips I saw but hey maybe it might be live. It's not oct 28 yet. Just one more week to go

Back