*UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (*spoilers* plz avoid this thread as much as possible)

Okay , If Smooth Criminal was a "full performance" we should see the "lean" right ?

Stop the speculation, watch the whole movie and then give your opinion about it!!
Millions of hard-core fans didn't have the chance to see Michael LIVE, this will be the closet sensation of being in a concert that will have.
I'm happy to see him doing the best Michael does, BEING A SHOWMAN, GIVING US SO MUCH L.O.V.E!! DON't ARRUIN THE SURPRISE 'N THE MAGIC OF TII :rant:

You should learn to read titles of threads, before you click on them. :)

Is it true that Michael did a new version of the THRILLER video, but this time without the date scene?

Is it true that Michael did a new version of the THRILLER video, but this time without the date scene?

Yes, the Dome Project Thriller is completely different to the original John Landis short film in terms of the date and cinema trip, but it still has the zombies etc.

OH MY GOD. Heal the World was the last song Michael ever sung!?!?!?!?! OH jesus. That song has always been my favourite :cry: how sad.. :( omg that's so bittersweet that was the last song he sung.. :( Ohh michael :( My dad always said that song would have him balling at the concert :( *sigh*

EDIT: NO lean :O what's going on!

Maybe he planned on doing the lean, but the shoes were'nt made for everyone yet.

They probably weren't going to do it until they were rehearsing at the O2.

wait lets clear something out... The new thriller dome project sounds amazing, but when people say 3d, do they mean its real video with 3d, or is like a cartoon version of thriller ment to pop out?

Like, Does mike re enact certain new scenes, or do they take footage from the original and add new 3d life to the short film.

wait lets clear something out... The new thriller dome project sounds amazing, but when people say 3d, do they mean its real video with 3d, or is like a cartoon version of thriller ment to pop out?

Like, Does mike re enact certain new scenes, or do they take footage from the original and add new 3d life to the short film.

Its basically a whole new film which involves Michael and Zombies in some way, it was shot in High-Def and was to be shown in 3d, things would pop out of the screen, and then massive puppets (mostly spiders) would descend on the arena and Michael and the Zombie dancers would perform... in the film, this movie will be shown with the performance, but in 2D.

So are we going to see Michael dressed in the red jacket and pants re-enacting Thriller? That's pretty interesting..and odd.

exactly thats what i was thinking!? Does mike wear the thriller jacket? Is he physically in the video, or is it a 3d animation of him? I dont think anyone has thought of that yet.

Yes, but in first post there is no informations about which songs are singed on playback and which are live. I'm really interested into that information, i love his live voice, even if it's not perfect like on HIStory tour!

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (full performance)
2、Speechless (very very short, if it counts)
3、Jam (full performance)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (full performance)
6、Smooth Criminal (Dome Project / full performance)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (Dome Project / full performance)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)
9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)
11、Thriller (full performance/Dome Project) / Threatened (very short)
12、Beat It (full performance)
13、Black or White (full performance)
14、Earth Song (Dome Project / full performance)
15、Billie Jean (full performance)
16、Man in the Mirror (full performance)
17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

I saw just this one. I don't remember anything about playback

Re: *UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (performances mentioned)

As far as I can remember

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (partially live)
2、Speechless (live)
3、Jam (partially live)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (not live) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (not live) (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (almost live)
6、Smooth Criminal (almost not live)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (partially live)
9、Dance and Shout (not live, just dance)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
11、Thriller (not live) / Threatened (not live)
12、Beat It (live)
13、Black or White (not live)
14、Earth Song (partially live)
15、Billie Jean (live)
16、Man in the Mirror (partially live)
17、This Is It (recording)

Here it is!

Yes, but in first post there is no informations about which songs are singed on playback and which are live. I'm really interested into that information, i love his live voice, even if it's not perfect like on HIStory tour!

Found It

As far as I can remember
1 Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (partially live)
2 Speechless (live)
3 Jam (partially live)
4 They Don't Really Care About Us (not live) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (not live) (short) (green screen)
5 Human Nature (almost live)
6 Smooth Criminal (almost not live)
7 The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
8 Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (partially live)
9 Dance and Shout (not live, just dance)
10 I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
11 Thriller (not live) / Threatened (not live)
12 Beat It (live)
13 Black or White (not live)
14 Earth Song (partially live)
15 Billie Jean (live)
16 Man in the Mirror (partially live)
17 This Is It (recording):)

Found It

As far as I can remember
1 Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (partially live)
2 Speechless (live)
3 Jam (partially live)
4 They Don't Really Care About Us (not live) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (not live) (short) (green screen)
5 Human Nature (almost live)
6 Smooth Criminal (almost not live)
7 The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
8 Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (partially live)
9 Dance and Shout (not live, just dance)
10 I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
11 Thriller (not live) / Threatened (not live)
12 Beat It (live)
13 Black or White (not live)
14 Earth Song (partially live)
15 Billie Jean (live)
16 Man in the Mirror (partially live)
17 This Is It (recording):)

The list has some few mistakes The Way for example is not live

Back