UK TV Alert: ***RE-AIRS*** My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Monday 27th July 2009

Re: UK TV Alert: My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Sunday 26th July 2009

Is there a way to see this ?

PLEASE UPLOAD !

Very telling how he put the phone down to the man at cnn.. It was like how many felt around the world, you think it is a joke because it seemed unthinkable that he could die..Uri acted how most did , although in a different scenario..imagine getting that phone call..

I liked it for the most part actually in the way it was made and directed and how Michael was portrayed..His genius as a performer was always there as an overview but never really focused on apart from the end and instead a depiction of the truth to this man was made..
He was shown to be funny,humble,innocent,human,a man,caring,loving,genuine,
someone who made mistakes like everyone but fell into the category of not making evil or malicious mistakes like most of us in society, i think.A normal human being essentially.
Real not fake ( should have not included that girl..o lordy lol)..and ok he made mistakes like being late for a wedding..sitting in a house of commons chair...making some mistakes in answers in lwmj even though he had nothing to hide..and being a bit stubborn and what ever else you want to say , But his flaws were made out to be nothing that hurt people, he showed more love and postive energy for people that you can imagine.His mistakes were human ones under a very intense lifestyle.Was shot very well and edited nicely to show this as the programme went on..

Even at a bad moment where uri is explaining where michael went wrong in lwmj( although this is not the only reason why that all happened, uri didn't blame himself enough imo althought you could tell me was deeply sory, he idolised michael as a human and performer..and even though michael had faults too in that programme , it only showed michael's naivity if anything..This programme to me will go a long way in showing to the general consensus that he didn't come across as if he was considered a child molestor but someone who made a few naive moves..so good one uri for telling it like that, because that was how it was but still people think he was guilty and thnk of him as this bizzzare oddity.This documentary helped dispell that myth

I think Uri unearthed the truth of Michael as a being and I loved every moment when he spoke about the energy and spirit and aura of michael because i believe in all of that..That was all soo deep and meaningful and he had such a huge presence as a person.You can tell even without ever being in his presence that it was immense.See how everyone looks at him when the camera is on? in awe all most...
He has an amazing effect to people in so so many ways, perfect example of what he gave was shown by the boy's face who jumped over barrier to hug Michael..Sooo happy..and that was part of michael's essence but that got confused and disguised by the veil of being in a child molestation case and even whilst he was alive in many ways..But after he dies, you see it for what it is..so sad it has to happen that way..

Haven't seen a program that positive about michael jackson's personal life for a looong time and i respect uri and everyone else for making it that way and not making it full of sensational stories and making it a tabloid tale, which is what i have seen uri do in many interviews about michael with his chosen stories.he sometimes teases you with a bit more to the story and then stops as if to save it for another time...that was my only bone to pick with uri, his handling of situations was bad on many levels when speaking about and for michael..but his philosophy of human beings, life energy etc is something i always felt was kinda true..the hug was one of those moments i was like yeaaa, thats what i am talking about lol..

Great line from Uri was someting like ''don't crush michael, honour him''..he sounded so dramatic...Loved the whole michael at a jewish wedding lool..funny with a kippah on and uri must of been shitting it to say ok lets eat before the wedding and just nervously wait ...he was best man remember not a guest lool..i love the energy from the ring for 24 hours thing lol...I could go on but no , i must stop lol..All in all pleasantly surprised and around 10 mins prob less was bad the rest perfect

Uri talked about the hypnosis in 2005 already.
I only heard Uri say nice things about MJ and Uri was supportive in a time when others were not. You don't have to like him but there are far worse people out there

That is the truth well done for saying that hun x

i enjoyed the prog......cried all thru it of course .................but was expecting something more negative. i was pleasantly surprised as well

Why would you be gutted at missing TopGear? that show's the baddest of the bad full of arragont guys who think there so masculine because they drive around in fast cars its laughable to think my Brother likes watching it aswell i would have rather watch the Uri doc instead of putting up with Jeramy Clarkston thinking hes gods gift to men

It's a man thing girl....we just love our cars. I love TopGear and Love Clarkson..I think he's awesome!!

How can a woman who was sadly ill say she spent the whole time looking at his nose but then professing to their encounter giving her so much happiness and positive energy ??She was feeling alot worse i'd pressume on that day to how she is feeling now so that would have greatly helped..If that was true then why not look at a person's eyes like most people do when he is there giving you a boost that would have made you feel a whole lot better, if it was so inspirational , have a bit more respect for the person there..pssh..ignorance really

and uri saying he didn't know why he was doing the sppon trick to michael lool...you had the spoon all ready in your pocket now didn't you uri? lol

I can agree that this positive documentary could/should have been released when michael was alive..it was needed much more then and if he made it without drugs n nose bit n lwmj and directed bit differently, michael and uri would have been friends again...i think it was a breath of fresh air

omg I can't wait to watch this!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else think that the girl who had cancer was SO GODAMN RUDE?!

Yeah I totally agree, if she was really a big fan and really sat there shaking in amazment at him in front of her then she would not have spent the whole time staring at his nose! How rude! And then to talk about the whole M&M thing where he apparently asked to have a certain colour removed like he was some diva and we all know Michael was NOT a diva!

Maybe Uri didn't hypnotise him .Maybe he just made that up to try and convince any doubters that Michael was innocent of all charges aginst him

Yes, that's exactly what I mean - he's TRYING to do Michael a favour but he's still lying about the hyptnotism thing. Michael is innocent he doesn't need lying for.

I don't think Uri was lying about the hypnosis! Why is it hard to believe... Hypnosis is real, it can even make you walk like a chicken sometimes! lol

Uri makes me sick. He made out Michael was some gullible, naive idiot half the time. Plus I didn't think Michael looked happy once. :( Eugh, hope that's the last we see of Uri.

Uri makes me sick. He made out Michael was some gullible, naive idiot half the time. Plus I didn't think Michael looked happy once. :( Eugh, hope that's the last we see of Uri.
But better presented as naive rather than a child molester. Why can't fans see this makes Michael look human to the general public??? And yes, Michael sometimes WAS quite naive, we don't need Uri to reveal that.

Please can someone upload it ?

But why would he invent it since it makes him look so bad and unethical? He has repeated this hundreds of times. He could have invented something else. Besides Uri doesn't strike me as one who would make himself look bad.

Hmmm. Well he obviously is willing to make himself look bad so that he can get his point across about Michaels innocence.

What really made me wnder if he 'invented it' was when he said that Michael had said (under hypnosis) that he paid out the huge settlement because "he couldn't take it any more". It was my inderstandng that MJs insurance company insisted on making the settlment when really Michael himself didn't want to settle out of court......

Just my thoughts...............

I'm quite interested to see this. If anyone gets the chance, please upload it for those of us who couldn't see it. Thanks.

What else is there? Please enlighten me.

In the 1993 child allegations Michael didn't want to pay off the chandlers, he wanted to fight it in court but the insurance company would not allow him to do (see links below for info on this) So if under hypnosis you tell the truth, then why would Michael say 'I just couldn't take it anymore'? surely he would say 'I had to pay the money, I had no choice' - or something to that affect.

http://whoismichael.com/accusers-advocates.htm
http://kingofpopmichael.info/the-false-abuse/

In the 1993 child allegations Michael didn't want to pay off the chandlers, he wanted to fight it in court but the insurance company would not allow him to do (see links below for info on this) So if under hypnosis you tell the truth, then why would Michael say 'I just couldn't take it anymore'? surely he would say 'I had to pay the money, I had no choice' - or something to that affect.

But I remember Michael saying this exact phrase that Uri mentioned? I'll try to look it up.

Hmmm. Well he obviously is willing to make himself look bad so that he can get his point across about Michaels innocence.

What really made me wnder if he 'invented it' was when he said that Michael had said (under hypnosis) that he paid out the huge settlement because "he couldn't take it any more". It was my inderstandng that MJs insurance company insisted on making the settlment when really Michael himself didn't want to settle out of court......

Just my thoughts...............

Yes, I completely agree with you. That's why I'm suspicious about it, I just don't think Michael would have said that.

Yes my point exactly in my other post. There does seem to be a bit if discrepancy between what Michael said under hypnosis according to Uri, and what really happened with the insurance company and the out of court settlement.

Still whatever the truth is, I do tink that Uri had Michaels's best interest at heart when he told the 'hypnosis story', be it true or not.

But better presented as naive rather than a child molester. Why can't fans see this makes Michael look human to the general public??? And yes, Michael sometimes WAS quite naive, we don't need Uri to reveal that.

At this point I don't even care what the general public think. After all, they didnt give a **** about him when he was alive. Some of the things Uri was saying are ridiculous! I'm just glad they had Mark Lester talking about Michael as a parent. Uri didn't seem to care too much about how he was portraying Michael, the parent, as an addict. I don't even believe what he says happened anyway. He just had to beef up what little footage/story he had to share imo. He acts like he was all up in Michael's arse when to me, the footage barely looked like they were best of friends. Just motivated by money. No amount of flattery will justify that he's sold out on Michael, just like all the others.

i hated the way he kept calling him Michael Jackson just call him Michael, that might sound like a strange thing to say!

I was thinking the same thing. You wouldn't call your friends by their full names. But then when they played Michael's voicemail, the first thing he said was 'Uri Geller'. Maybe that was just the way they were. It does sound like they weren't that close at all though.

Reading your comments I have the feeling that this footage - or parts of it - was aired already. I can tell that many of the things I read on here I have seen already.

And Uri EXTENSIVELY was talking about the hypnosis in 2005. Uri indeed was always kind & supportive when talking about Michael.
There were people in the last weeks who called Michael their friend and I thought they were so mean they could have talked about their biggest foe.
I advise you all to not waste your time & energy on Uri - he is not the sinner.

At this point I don't even care what the general public think. After all, they didnt give a **** about him when he was alive. Some of the things Uri was saying are ridiculous! I'm just glad they had Mark Lester talking about Michael as a parent. Uri didn't seem to care too much about how he was portraying Michael, the parent, as an addict. I don't even believe what he says happened anyway. He just had to beef up what little footage/story he had to share imo. He acts like he was all up in Michael's arse when to me, the footage barely looked like they were best of friends. Just motivated by money. No amount of flattery will justify that he's sold out on Michael, just like all the others.

I was pleased mark lester was on there to!!

We owe it to his legacy to make his public image stronger and create new fans. Ok, so Uri may be a megalomaniac idiot but he does support MJ - in his own way. That's why I don't get all this hating on Uri. We should know better not to go down the road of the haters...:yes:

i hated the way he kept calling him Michael Jackson just call him Michael, that might sound like a strange thing to say!

i noticed that. also in the answerphone message, when michael said, hi this is michael jackson? if you were close friends would u just say hi this is michael?

Back