UK TV Alert: ***RE-AIRS*** My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Monday 27th July 2009

Re: UK TV Alert: My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Sunday 26th July 2009

Thank God that's over, hope the last we'll see of Uri.

Loving words by Uri at the end, while showing MJ at the Dangerous concert intro standing still in front of the audience... I was holding quite well until this...
That's it now.

i recorded it - is it worth watching?

After watching that, I miss Michael all over again...

Worth watching, but bring a sick bag with you!

Is it already on you tube???

Overall, I think it was a VERY sympathetic MJ doc in my opinion. Too bad it had Uri in it. LOL

There was much more positive stuff than negative. Yes it was worth watching, but sad. brought it all back again...the sadness

I hated it, not any mention of Michaels humanitarian works and trying to make out he was a drug addict which I don't believe. I found it a very patronising documentary of Michael. Saying Michael really wanted a knight hood, what is all that about? Michael would have hated it.

Why can't they show clips from his home movies and show his humanitarian work

I just finished watching it and its Meh to say the least

uri: i cudnt wake up mike he was so drugged up .never saw him actually use the drug before. matt and i shouted at him to stop using drugs. (corroborates with what matt said)
mike: dont tell me what to do this is my private life
uri: only god knows why he got so addicted to drugs

And how many times was Uri actually in his company? Not that often - the programme itself said MJ visited Uri twice. So was Michael staying with him and Uri walkewd in his bedroon when he was asleep, weird thing to do to a guest. Or were they in hotel and again, why was he is his room?????

There were some good bits, but Uri couldn't resist saying the nasty stuff (he was probably paid).

I'm sure Michael would have been so proud...

That blonde girl who had cancer was SO RUDE!!! She said he looked like a wax model and couldn't believe it was him and how she kept staring at his nose cos it looked weird. :mello:

Do you think he added up to the damage the media have been doing to MJ with this piece of ... you just saw?

Anything Uri says about Michael is fuel to the fire, it wouldn't shock me if Uri makes the front page tomorrow.

Well I still hate Uri and didn't like the end but at least it was mostly positive about him. Especially talking about his good parenting skills.

there was a great part in it actually and the video footage was good. I wouldnt boycott it for the negative stuff just take it with a pinch of salt.

After watching that, I miss Michael all over again...

Me too, I miss him desparately. I've been avoiding footage of him because it was too hard.

Well I watched it despite not being so fond of Uri. He sure likes the world to know he was Michael's friend.

Was upset at the young girl's comment about Michael looking like a wax doll. :( Talk about insensitivity.

Did anyone else think that the girl who had cancer was SO GODAMN RUDE?!

That blonde girl who had cancer was SO RUDE!!! She said he looked like a wax model and couldn't believe it was him and how she kept staring at his nose cos it looked weird. :mello:

That girl was the worst thing besides Uri in this Doc. Hope she's proud of herself, and she has the check to display the photo of her with Mike.

That girl was the worst thing besides Uri in this Doc. Hope she's proud of herself, and she has the check to display the photo of her with Mike.

it was just the way she said he looked like a WAX MODEL :mello: and she kept staring at his nose imagine how he must have felt.

I agree. She was very rude. I am surpirsed that part was shown with such nasty comments.

it was just the way she said he looked like a WAX MODEL :mello: and she kept staring at his nose imagine how he must have felt.

Also saying she wondered how MJ was able to breath with a tiny nose. I'll be surprised if she's not all over tabloids in the morning.

Back