UK TV Alert: ***RE-AIRS*** My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Monday 27th July 2009

Re: UK TV Alert: My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Sunday 26th July 2009

Showing pics of the Oxford/Parliament trip and Uri's wedding. ugh

Showing the wedding guests and how MJ was late (the ring was with MJ and the weeding couldn't start without it), lol

wow was mj really 2 hours late? there must be a good reason for that cos otherwise thats pretty disrespectful

lol she does!!! patti boulaye!! he says dad i love you on the phone after telling him he's going to talk about him positively in the speech at oxford

Director of Peter Pan says that Michael got down on his knees and asked him 'Can I play Peter Pan? Is it too late for me to play Peter Pan?' :( awwww.

Uri makes my blood boil. He totally only picked Michael to bed his best man because he was MJ. He's known him for about 5 minutes hadn't he. Uri looks totally gutted about the death of his friend, NOT! IDIOT!

that guy saying he directed stage play of Peter Pan and MJ wanting to know could he play Peter Pan was so said. That person had tears in their eyes telling their story.

Glad Uri is not doing all thr talking.

The part about Peter Pan was heartbreaking, he said when he mentioned Peter Pan it was as if he pushed a button, Michael said OMG! then stood straighter at his chair holding the arms, then he went out of the room, he was excited and came back grabbing the director's knees begging him to play him. (I think there is an article already describing this scene).

Now talking about the moon trip. MJ was ecstatic about the idea. He left him a message on the answer phone at 3 in the morning, lol

Ah bless he wanted to Moonwalk on the moon :) Uri just played MJ's voicemail.

Moonwalking on the moon??? LOL think I like it !!

I know that moment when he said can i play, is it too LATE for me to play peter pan :( reminded me of jennings michael burch when he broke down and reverted back to his inner child when Mike was interviewing him :(:(

LOL! MJ loved the sculpture at the parliament! But he couldn't take it home. LOL

I'm sure there was a good reason, MJ doesn't seem disrespectful at all.

exactly theres the other article saying that michael gave a present to the studio producer when he was late saying 'sorrry for disrespecting your time'

I'm sure he didn't 'look bemused because it was the only place in the world he couldn't sit down' - Michael wasn't self centred he was probably just embarrassed to be told. He was told not to sit down in The Houses of Parliament - thats the bit I'm talking about.

i think uri seems very sincere and very regretful about not talking to mj for a time etc. i do not think he is a bad man.

i think this docu is a good insight into things we have not seen before, i completely loved the voicemail, that was so cute.

Used to work at the House of Commons. Wish I'd been there when Michael visited

Although there's some interesting footage, I hope they're going to go into Uri turning his back on MJ in his hour of need, coz this is all rather whitewashy and crass of him when we know how their friendship turned out. It's all a bit 'I knew Michael Jackson and this fact alone should help revive my career'.

They showed MJ drinking orange juice from a bottle for a second. lol

aaaah the hhug with th elittle boy. :)

That girl sat in front of Michael and all she looks at was his nose, I'm sorry but what an idiot.
You have a memory of Michael Jackson and then u go o. Tv and talk rubbish about his nose. Grrrrrr, why are people like that!

But on a lighter note, Michaels Voice was beautiful when speaking on that phone!:wub:

oh I miss you!!:cry:

Last edited:

The footage of the little disabled boy running into Michael's arms and Michael hugging him has got me in tears, bless Michael. It was nice they mentioned how great a dad he was and how intelligent and well behaved his children are.

Back