UK TV Alert: ***RE-AIRS*** My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Monday 27th July 2009

Re: UK TV Alert: My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Sunday 26th July 2009

No it's not an excuse. It was the only thing I could find about it. Maybe he woke up late and went straight to the reception. He was on crutches during that visit. Maybe it was something to do with that. If I find out anything else about it, I'll post it here.

Yeah I was wondering about the lateness too....It just doesn't sound like the same person who sent a sound guy in a studio a box of 100 DVDs because he arrived 45mins late for a recording session.....weird.

Yeah I was wondering about the lateness too....It just doesn't sound like the same person who sent a sound guy in a studio a box of 100 DVDs because he arrived 45mins late for a recording session.....weird.

I emailed Uri to see if he would tell me why MJ was late or if he let him know he was going to be late and he said:

'I can't tell you. Love Uri'

I emailed Uri to see if he would tell me why MJ was late or if he let him know he was going to be late and he said:

'I can't tell you. Love Uri'

Really? I wonder if that means he doesn't know why or it's a secret ;)
Weird.

Really? I wonder if that means he doesn't know why or it's a secret ;)
Weird.

If he did know and it was a secret he probably would have told me he knew why but couldn't tell me. He doesn't seem like the sort of person who would make it look like he didn't know something if he did know something.

Back