UK TV Alert: ***RE-AIRS*** My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Monday 27th July 2009

Re: UK TV Alert: My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Sunday 26th July 2009

Uri Geller is disgusting, he would not have done this when Michael was alive, the man has no respect and is just making money out of his death. Michael did the right thing in ditching him, shame he ever got with him in the first place.

Just bumping this as a reminder. Tomorrow night at 8.

UK: itv1 8pm

Ireland: tv3 8pm

WHY WHY WHY!!! If he is such a good friend then why doesnt he stop talking about drugs and all other negative stuff.. He always finds a way to bring this into the conversation. He bothers me!! Uri needs to use his "talent" to get his own tv time

It's accepted now that MJ was under a lot of drugs throughout the last however many years. What's the point in trying to ignore it? It's all going to come out when we hear the truth from the Police anyway.

Also, the drugs he is alleged to have taken are not the drugs people associate negatively too.

The drugs stories are not harming his reputation in the slightest. It's his doctors and advisors who are taking the flak.

Meh, Uri Gellar is annoying me.

But im really looking forward to this :)

Uri is a scumbag either way, but I hope at least this show is positive. Those who watch, keep us updated please!

Uri likes the paper. Always looking to cash in off of the name "Michael Jackson".
Highly doubt MJ spoke to him after 02/03. Wish the fans could do somethin to make Uri aware how much we dont want him making stuff about Michael and how much we hate him.
I'll be watchin anyways, so hope its positive.

It will be hard to watch this tomorrow as tomorrow was my day going to This Is It, and would have been the first time I saw Michael :(

Can someone give me a clear difinitive answer as to why MJ fans hate Uri so much?

an someone give me a clear difinitive answer as to why MJ fans hate Uri so much?
attention seaking media whore who used mj for attenion publicity same as most of the other parasites around him. then when he gets dropped talks crap.was bribed by bashir and even now makes claims about being his friend hence this programe. his fake tears are laughable

It will be hard to watch this tomorrow as tomorrow was my day going to This Is It, and would have been the first time I saw Michael :(

Can someone give me a clear difinitive answer as to why MJ fans hate Uri so much?

Well one of the main reasons is that he supposedly "sold Michael to Bashir", i.e. he talked Michael into doing the documentary (which lead the worst possible things) for his own benefit, money. Also, he's just a slimy and suspicious character, I disliked him the very first time I laid eyes on him. Another one of the wrong type of people that Michael sometimes surrounds himself with.

Dude makes my skin crawl. :puke:

Im not even gonna ask how much he got out of selling this to the tv networks...

attention seaking media whore who used mj for attenion publicity same as most of the other parasites around him. then when he gets dropped talks crap.was bribed by bashir and even now makes claims about being his friend hence this programe. his fake tears are laughable

tears of guilt, perhaps?

I'm really hoping this will be a positive programme. I was given a heads-up on it from a celebrity acquaintance of Michael's who was urging everyone to watch it, she has been told it will show him in a positive light, let's just pray...

I am hoping it will be postive to but will be hard watching it thats for sure :cry: ,i found this on uri website just thought i wouldnt post it :

2009/07/11 07:09
Whilst I continue to welcomely receive emails from people using this website I would ask that you please do not contact me in order to question my loyalty to my late friend Michael Jackson. I am outraged at having been portrayed in a false light in connection with events that took place during Michael's lifetime. Specifically I would refer you to the retraction that was broadcast on CNN by Larry King, 10 July, and would confirm that my lawyers are handling a false and defamatory statement which was made by a guest on a previous show. Lastly please be assured that I did not benefit financially in any way whatsoever as a result of Martin Bashir's interview with Michael Jackson. I am forwarding any communications to the contrary to my lawyers for appropriate action.The most painful thing to me is to be described as a person who sells out a close friend for money.

Hope it is ok to post this just thought it would be of some intrest xxx

Re: ITV1 documentary to air Uri Geller's unseen Michael Jackson footage

pfft, I'll bend something a little more painful of his if he doesn't stop acting like he and MJ were best buddies for life.

LMAO! :rofl:

I am hoping it will be postive to but will be hard watching it thats for sure :cry: ,i found this on uri website just thought i wouldnt post it :

Whilst I continue to welcomely receive emails from people using this website I would ask that you please do not contact me in order to question my loyalty to my late friend Michael Jackson. I am outraged at having been portrayed in a false light in connection with events that took place during Michael's lifetime. Specifically I would refer you to the retraction that was broadcast on CNN by Larry King, 10 July, and would confirm that my lawyers are handling a false and defamatory statement which was made by a guest on a previous show. Lastly please be assured that I did not benefit financially in any way whatsoever as a result of Martin Bashir's interview with Michael Jackson. I am forwarding any communications to the contrary to my lawyers for appropriate action.The most painful thing to me is to be described as a person who sells out a close friend for money.

HA HA best joke ive heard in ages. what does he call what hes doing now. selling his "friend" out. didnt take long to find all that footage he filmed and go running to the press with it. his motive all along even back then to films and use it later to make money.feck off geller

:angry: :censored: :puke:

Uri is a **** and I wont watch him trash Michael and go on about drugs. No doubt Matt Fiddes will get a cameo as well.

Thanks Jetzi, I've been in 2 minds about watching this. Dont think I can stomach watching Uri.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR at Geller. If he was a 'close friend' as he says, he wouldn't be doing the show in the first place. You don't EVER see Liz Taylor doing this do you. I think I won't watch this, it'll just make me angry and want to throw the TV out of the window.

You don't EVER see Liz Taylor doing this do you.

Thats why i love liz taylor , she has been a good friend to michael from the moment they met- right through they very end
That is what i call a very loyal true friend.

My most respect goes out to her. Miss taylor, thank you so much for standing by michael. I know he felt truly blessed to have yoy in his life :)

I am also in two minds of whether to watch it, dont want to watch Uri but would like to see the clips of michael

He is not telling the truth, well he may not have benefited financially from Martin Bashir who knows but of course he has sold his footage of film of Michael to ITV for money, so he is benefiting financially from Michael's death. He has got no loyalty. He must think people are stupid.

How much longer 'til it airs there? :)

Has anyone seen him on anything talking about 'that hug'? *cringe*

Thanx for the audio.
Pfui. Look at all the private pics they posted on that site calling it "The W+++ family album". I don't see why they had the time to take all his family albums etc and making photos of him while they did not take the time to save him. Greedy MF's

Back