[UK] Channel Five to air Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Concert over Christmas

of course mike is on this..that the mainbit lol...it all builds up to it and i love seeing mj at ertain bits when mj performs...you gotta rem this was the only real deicated show put on for mj by other artists that mj got to seen..it was an onouring for him like the kenndy awards which mj would havegot...so it being th last time for alot of things it was also thefirst time mj was truely honoured by his contemporaries...very emotinal in relation to whats happened

its been a tough night and i just want to end it with the master doing what he does best... this is great but don't they know we only wanna watch Mike. selfish of me i know.

mike and the jacksons are only on for half of it, if i remember..

Is this the night where mike performed with britney? or is that the other night they did, does anyone know?

can't wait to see michael's performances! He looks so beautiful in the audience!! Omfg i'm so excited even though i have seen this concert 10000 times! :d

Is this the night where mike performed with britney? or is that the other night they did, does anyone know?

Mike performed with Britney on the first night she won't be shown in this.

She was left out due to contractual reasons, if I remember correctly, As she had a contract with another tv network and the one that was showing the 30th Anniversay was a rival network.

this is def no the version that first aired on itv...alot of these acts were not in the itv one

MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen these concerts a million times but I still start screaming at the top of my lungs everytime I see him perform!

this is def no the version that first aired on itv...alot of these acts were not in the itv one
Maybe not the ITV one, but in America this is how it aired... well, sorry... this is still an edited version from how it first was shown. I have the original on tape. Too bad it's not good quality, though.

Last edited:
No they were but it seems alot of the acts have been cut out...but who cares here is The Man himself...Yay!!!

Everyone in here is killin my mood! Haha
Fair enough though. I feel all your pain. Its all understandable.
I am lovin watchin this though.

We love you Mike. x

Back